+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much of your sexual History do you tell your SO?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    I don't think many men would like the image of their wife being gang banged in the past...? Or maybe they do?
    Not all, or many, but *some* do. Hell, there's a fetish involving cuckoldry.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Is there really a measure of someone being good or not in bed? What standards is that judged by? I have never thought about any of my partners that way. I feel that it is up to the woman to stimulate a man visually or sensually and once again, gosh i hate using that word, manipulate him into giving her the satisfaction that she requires at that moment.
    Well, it's one of the things a woman talks up to a man when she wants to make him feel good, and it's one of the first things she will attack when she wants to humiliate him. Now, the gauge, in my mind anyway, is whether or not your partner's needs are satisfied regularly. Figure most men aren't even aware of the fact that the majority of women cannot orgasm from intercourse, and well. It's kind of a good recipe for fail.

A lot of people in general have hangups about communicating their needs in bed openly and clearly. Hell, as a man i fully admit to not having a very good understanding of a woman's overall physiology (sexually as it were) until I was about 29 and started to educate myself about it. While I knew that much of my technique worked, I didn't understand why or how to adjust for new partners, etc. That common saying by men, "Well it worked on ever other woman so it must be your problem." never escaped my lips thankfully.

But even you have admitted to having to manipulate men into giving you what you want in bed, versus the guy being able to figure it out on his own.

A good number of men know when they're being manipulated, but if they're getting what they want they tend to not care so much.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Is there really a measure of someone being good or not in bed? What standards is that judged by? I have never thought about any of my partners that way. I feel that it is up to the woman to stimulate a man visually or sensually and once again, gosh i hate using that word, manipulate him into giving her the satisfaction that she requires at that moment.
    I must conclude that you've never had good sex. Never. You don't even know what you're missing, or what you're talking about.

I'm 40 and am now on my second marriage after an 11-year relationship with my ex, plus a HELL of a lot of experience with others, so I know what I'm talking about. YES, there is a measure of someone being good in bed.

Question: has anyone ever told you that you were good in bed? If not, I think you should wonder just what that might mean.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I must conclude that you've never had good sex. Never. You don't even know what you're missing, or what you're talking about.

I'm 40 and am now on my second marriage after an 11-year relationship with my ex, plus a HELL of a lot of experience with others, so I know what I'm talking about. YES, there is a measure of someone being good in bed.

Question: has anyone ever told you that you were good in bed? If not, I think you should wonder just what that might mean.
    I am glad that you were able to reach that conclusion.

I believe that EVERYONE is good in bed. It's all a matter of chemistry between the partners. I will not give the same performance to a man that I merely attracted to, as I would to someone that I have feelings for on a deeper level.

Good in bed am I? Try me.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, I admit I was curious & did a Google. Naturally, there are loads of tests to take (probably written by horny teenagers like DM) that will tell you if you are a stud or a dud:

[url]http://quiz.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/tests/goodinbed.htm[/url]

I believe that EVERYONE is good in bed.
    Even the man with impotency issues?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Even the man with impotency issues?
    Lesa, what's wrong with you?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

i personally don't want to know about their past, and it certainly doesn't impress me, the more he might tell me the more i get turned off. therefore i will never believe what he might say anyway. i say leave the past in the past. i have been a bit of a loner so i haven't got much to tell, but i think if i did then i wouldn't reveal simply coz i wouldn't like to know on the flip side. i don't like hearing about their conquests so i assume they wouldn't want to know either. it's a major turn off for me. i remember a guy told me playfully when he was trying to woo me how much of a stud he was and i didn't want to know after that. yuck
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 29-12-08 at 02:11 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The issue, tho, as Giga & I have mentioned, is that she *already* told him. So to try to hide things now would just be weird. Kitty is already out of the bag, as it were.

well if the truth is already out there, then there is no point in denying definitely, but don't add anymore to it...no details and say they were nothing compared to him/her...deny deny deny, they will feel better hopefully
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Lesa, what's wrong with you?
    That's a strange response.

I need to read an article but is procrastinating. Maybe that?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Figure most men aren't even aware of the fact that the majority of women cannot orgasm from intercourse, and well. It's kind of a good recipe for fail.
    Is this for real? Do you have any legitimate references to support this?

I just want to show my husband what a lucky duck he is.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, actually I have read that, too. I think the younger women are more affected. Yay for becomng old ladies!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I believe that EVERYONE is good in bed. It's all a matter of chemistry between the partners.

Good in bed am I? Try me.
    Uhm, no. Some people care to put in more effort, technique, and knowledge than others. Which isn't chemistry related at all, there are just a lot of sexually lazy men in this world.

And no thanks, you're not my type.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Is this for real? Do you have any legitimate references to support this?

I just want to show my husband what a lucky duck he is.
    It's been something thrown about for years to be quite honest. Pretty much it's just how it is. My experiences seem to echo much of it, but anecdotal evidence of mine puts it at closer to 50/50 split. I have yet to run up against the dreaded "can't orgasm at all" theoretical 12% of the female population.

There are women who can come if you look at them right once and they're done for the night, there are ones who can have 20+ orgasms in an hour. There are women who take 40 minutes to get to a single orgasm via non penetration intercourse. Differences in physiology and differences in mental states/comfort levels are what seem to give rise to this.

My first gf couldn't from sex, second one could, third one could but only after first being brought to a first orgasm via other means, the ex wife would have 2 max and would be done. One could but only if I spend 30+ minutes rubbing her g-spot (internalized portion of the clitoris actually) then switch to penetration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast