+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Few things to cover here.

Yea but Exodus this is your first time right? Try not to panic...youre girlfriend will understand...what are some of things you can do to build that back up? Like the guys said dont spend so much time in foreplay...and I think if you practiced at home it would help you or at least get you feeling on top of your game...take your time with this-theres no rush.

Why dont you try switching out the foreplay some-do the opposite of what youve been doing? See if that doesnt help. And when youre in the heat of the moment dont start thinking "oh please not again" think:

"Im a tarzan-King of the Jungle" think positive think and you will conquer...you know youre going to turn your girlfriend on-she wants you so bad...think positive and think like one horny mother ****er...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    ...think positive and think like one horny mother ****er...
    Brilliant !!!

lol nicely put squirley.

Well hell man you gotta be in the frame of mind! Work with me here-Im trying to help ya buddy!

If you think horny thoughts instead of "oh shit oh shit" of course things might not happen-so Im suggesting to turn it around and try other things...

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking oh shit oh shit.. i mean i guess it was there.. but i wasn't really thinking that, I was just in the moment. But I guess I was like okay, cmon work this time. yeah i guess i was probably thinking that. I'll just have to overcome it.

EXACLTY!!! Overcome the negative thoughts cause thats what they are-redirect that energy to postive thinking-and it might just help. I know its hard NOT to think things like that-but when you "train" your mind its amazing what it can do-hence your thingy will find itself doing amazings as well

"Im a tarzan-King of the Jungle" think positive think and you will conquer...you know youre going to turn your girlfriend on-she wants you so bad...think positive and think like one horny mother ****er...
    Such language squirrley! How abrasive and raw!....

But I like the way you think.

If you're worried about condom slippage, try a cock ring. Even with a loose fitting condom, you can get those things so dang tight that nothing is coming off! (sometimes not even when you want to!) I know what you mean though. Sometimes i'd slip out too with someone on top. It's not that I wouldn't be hard, but sometimes you fluxuate and get hard, and then maybe a little softer and back and forth depending on the feeling and if it the sensations get to be too boring. Not that sex should ever be boring but sometimes the sensitivity dies down to where you're just not as hard as you'd like because it doesn't feel as good as it does. That's usually the times i've slipped or because she bounced to high or arced a certain way or something. User error. lol. Too bad it's happened before in the middle of an orgasm. That kinda ruined the moment but she played it off like she was still grateful she got something.
    Just communicate and keep the talking positive and light. It shouldn't be demanding or directing. A little constructive dialogue is good in these situations and she'd rather know more then not know enough and be confused with how you feel.

If you worry about condoms, and if you've both been std tested recently, then just use the pill/patch/injection or a combination with spermicide or inserts. But if there's any doubt to trust or responsibilty on her part, don't risk it. Possibly try the female condoms as well because then YOU don't have to worry about slipping out. (although i've heard people say it's like banging a garbage bag) hehe. I'm sure it's not that bad or else they wouldn't still be on the market. Some women might like them more because then they can feel the guy cum and the sensation/heat transfer.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

k.. I have read the questions and the verdict has been posted in rare form... LOL... good one Squir... "think like a horny mo fo" ... I like it. Condoms sucks .. but! a neccessary evil im afraid. NEVER **** WITHOUT ONE...

As for size.. well.. I would try a bunch and see what works.. but I would also tell your girl to join in... I know she may hate "puttin them on" .. but damn, if she wants to play, at least she can help with the woody issue .. then it would be FUN for BOTH OF YOU.. not just her. I can say that large ones are two big for the average white boy... LOL
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ah well it'll be a while b4 I have to worry about it now, we broke up. I don't feel like explaining it on here because I've already talked about it enough. But don't worry about that. But while we're on this thread, I was just wondering about some stuff. I don't have a problem getting hard to masterbate, I know that... but sometimes when we were doing stuff I'd be hard, and then when we went to actually have sex, i'd either get soft while i was trying to put the condom on, or shortly after, I dunno if its the nervousness issue, or what... but it's not that i didn't want to do her badly, because I did. I dunno whats wrong with me. I get to the moment where it really counts and drop the ball. She couldn't get me off when she was giving me a HJ either, but it wasn't that great of a one, she's not too experienced in it, and she's never given a BJ, to anyone. I dunno, but I guess I got time b4 i have to worry about it again

DONT let her pursuade you into NOT using that condom! DONT! The ONE time you do that and yea you could be having kids-NOT worth the risk...
    There are far too many young women who now have newborn children because they weren't using proper birth control when they were having sex, which is certainly unfortunate considering the majority of the fathers seem to disappear after hearing the news.

Exodus: Although your relationship has ended, assuming sex is monogamous and both partners are confirmed to be clean of STD's, it's safe to stop using a condom as long as one of you is on hormonal birth control. Unless antibiotics or certain other medications are being used, the overall effectiveness is greater than that of a condom, however you should talk to your doctor about the possible side-effects of any other medications which are being taken. If in doubt, use both forms of protection until you can confirm that the hormonal birth control is working normally.

Exodus Im sorry to hear about your break up. Really. I dont know much if anything about the male parts(wait wheres Alexi?) he can tell you-hes full of info on this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    ...I don't have a problem getting hard to masterbate, I know that... but sometimes when we were doing stuff I'd be hard, and then when we went to actually have sex, i'd either get soft while i was trying to put the condom on, or shortly after, I dunno if its the nervousness issue, or what... but it's not that i didn't want to do her badly, because I did. I dunno whats wrong with me. I get to the moment where it really counts and drop the ball...
    Well shit - I dont know why I didn't think of this before - I had a similar problem with this one girl. She was Destine's friend. She was also a stripper. We hung out for a few weeks and grew really close. Then one day her and I were joking about having sex together and Destine was just like "You two go ahead, I'll be watching TV." We looked at each other and we started to get pretty wild. I'm as hard as a rock up to the point of about to have intercourse with her and it just went POOF ! Vanished. Ran away. So I put my clothes back on, got a smoke, kissed Destine on the forehead and then sat on the porch and smoked... I didn't know what the hell was going on with me. About 2 weeks later I find out the girl has STD's !

So I then thought, ok - my body knew something was wrong and it wouldn't allow me to endanger myself. Kinda like a 6th sense. I performed just fine later that night with Robin and Destine together, btw - so it wasnt the fact that it was someone other than my wife...

So, exodus, try to get laid by some other chick, maybe your body is telling you something about her and your just not hearing it. Give it a few weeks and the answers will reveal themselves. They always do.

Hmm, I dunno. I guess it'll reveal itself in time ya your right... Who knows. Lol yeah, I'll just go get laid by another girl real quick and let ya know if thats what it was Billy!!! roflmao... if it were only so easy But anyways, gotta go now. lata.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123