+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are the best qualities in a lover? (Straight girls answer please)

Quote Originally Posted by jcorntassel View Post
    cheers for the responses but this isn't really relevant
    Why not? Didn't you want info about the correlation between high paying jobs and sex life in men?

I already have money so a high paying job or career is irrelevant. Dude in a pair of greasy coveralls or with a tool belt on is what mamma likes.

sadie_genie Guest
    The most important quality in a guy is that he treats his girl well and loves her to a maximum level and her only.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why not? Didn't you want info about the correlation between high paying jobs and sex life in men?
    Well that is like a minor part of the overall question. And their post was basically saying that their job makes them want to sleep more, whilst having a high paying job. Also I don't know their gender, but I'm mainly interested in responses from straight women.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    The most important quality in a guy is that he treats his girl well and loves her to a maximum level and her only.
    I've edited my original post to draw attention to certain things. I wouldn't mind if you went back and checked, because you havn't really answered the post in the way that i'd
    hoped. Please take special note of the example given at the bottom of the first post. It shows how I would like people to form their responses.

Well I think what's emerging is that it's not important what job a man does or the diet he's on, the qualities to be a good lover aren't related to those things if not indirectly. For example, a man with a higher level of stress may be less often "in the mood", but when he is, he might be great in bed. And vice versa. What matter are other qualities such as the ones that you call "opinions". Most women like to feel loved and desired, we love the intimacy, the mental stimulation etcetera, those are the things that count and any guy, regardless of his job or diet or fitness routine, can provide them.

Why are you so interested in this anyway? Are you afraid you won't be good in bed when you marry?

The thing is I've heard these same opinions time and time again. I'm interested in the questions that haven't already been answered thousands of times.

Mostly just curious really. I was hoping the answers would give some interesting insights about different correlations, as well as a bit of a deeper insight into the female gender
    as a fundamental nature. I am not worried that I won't be good in bed, I'd just like to be fantastic (but mainly just curiosity's sake)

I just don't think there is any relevant correlation between job/diet and being good in bed. That's why you aren't satisfied with the replies so far: they refer to the qualities that actually count.

Well we won't really know unless lots of people start answering the question properly. I'm not satisfied with some of the replies so far because they don't follow the question.

sadie_genie Guest
    Ok. I went back to check. I think I kind of know what you mean. You want observable things that a man does that attracts females, right? If this is what you meant, then the topic of your post shouldn't be "qualities"; it should be what a man does in action that attracts females. If you frame the question in terms of qualities, we are going to give you concepts like "confidence, loving, etc". Btw, all of the answers you will get are opinions because people will disagree depending on their particular needs. I guess if I were to reformulate my answer, I will say it is important for a guy to try his best in fulfilling the needs and wants of the girl whatever that might be. I can't go more in detail than that because it varies depending on the situation.

some qualities that put some lovers out of this world vs. the "average" .........first and foremost, that he takes care of her.....that he makes her feel beautiful inside and out......when their eyes lock, she sees he melts within her very presence........he makes her feel like she is the only woman in the world that has his heart, mind, body, and soul.........his eyes do not wander when they are out and about.........and when they are alone......he gives his full attention and is mindful of their time together as one............

Ok. I went back to check. I think I kind of know what you mean. You want observable things that a man does that attracts females, right? If this is what you meant, then the topic of your post shouldn't be "qualities"; it should be what a man does in action that attracts females. If you frame the question in terms of qualities, we are going to give you concepts like "confidence, loving, etc". Btw, all of the answers you will get are opinions because people will disagree depending on their particular needs. I guess if I were to reformulate my answer, I will say it is important for a guy to try his best in fulfilling the needs and wants of the girl whatever that might be. I can't go more in detail than that because it varies depending on the situation.
    Ya I agree with this. The other poster no....if I had full attention when alone with him I would feel smothered and would want to run away as fast as I can. I like a man to act like one, and not some pussy wus.

Sorry, no. I am not interested in attraction, but rather performance as a lover. This thread has nothing to do with attracting a partner. But you are right in that I AM asking
    about actions! When I say qualities, I mean that I don't mind a bit of description to add to the responses. The answers should be recounts, rather than narratives (if that
    makes sense as an analogy).

You want straight women to write details about their sexual encounters on this thread? I don't really feel comfortable with that, also I don't see the point. What I like may be totally different from what other women like. I can tell you this though: in my experience, job and diet have nothing to do, directly, with being good in bed. Sure if a guy is stressed out from work he may not be "in the mood" very often, and if he eats garlic (etc) his breath may stink... that's about as far as it goes.

Factually speaking poor diet and being over weight can interfere with desire and stamina, but that is for both sexes. Having a physical job VS a stressful one depends on the individual and how it affects them. Personally never saw a guy's job or diet, etc affect sexual performance, except for alcohol consumption and a shitty attitude (personality).

As for details? Good oral......You want to learn anymore details, it's called "experience".....experience it for yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast