+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vagina smell

from ym expereince, girls who shave there pussies are much more pleasent to perform oral sex on....look forward to it acctually, and girls that don't shave tend to have a sent...what it all comes down to is showers. Unless its an infecton, its all about bathing....a guys dick can reek if he dosen't shower or just worked out....same goes for a girl

Bigten

sunny72 Guest
    Maybe just ask her to have a shower together before you get started. You can always say YOU prefer having a shower first after a long day.

sunny72 Guest
    Also I agree with BigTen - shaving might help

i'll third that. i have heard that hair traps in smell and for some reason can make u dryer?!? i dunno.....i'm just stating what i was told

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    if it smells she still should see a doctor
    I'm not getn the smell thingie. Just what kind of smell would be categorised as bad smell and what would categorised as good smell? Everyone would 'smell' bad after a day or two of not showering or washing (and you dont need to be on knowing on the door to know)...but i'm thinking the smell that you guys are talking about is something else, much worse??? describe if you would.

i've never had an infection so i can't personally tell you, but i imagine it would be much worse than normal. like you would know if you smelled it

Quote Originally Posted by hurtn
    I'm not getn the smell thingie. Just what kind of smell would be categorised as bad smell and what would categorised as good smell? Everyone would 'smell' bad after a day or two of not showering or washing (and you dont need to be on knowing on the door to know)...but i'm thinking the smell that you guys are talking about is something else, much worse??? describe if you would.

A bad smell, is just rank....I don't know how to describe the smell in words, ummm....smells like shit really, a good pussy in my experience dosen't smell like anyhing, just a wet puss, no odor at all....I mean its not gonna "smell good" naturally, unless you just washed or sprayed perfume down there....so don't expect to shower and it smell like roses, a clean twat, smells like nothing

Oh boy, i'll go down on a woman all night if if i'm that sexually attracted to her. "Welcome to Camp South", And i do agree that yeah sometimes it's not the best at smell (although i've never been with one yet that smells real bad though myself), it's your job to be a man and do your job and please that woman. It goes both ways.
    I'll give ya a really good tip though i learned from a female co-worker and found it definitely works like a charm. I almost shouldn't even give this a way now. Feed her some nice desert with some Pineapple on it(if ya don't want to tell her why-be nice about it), or if she's cool about it, just give her some pineapple chunks,or slices and let her know how much it turns you on and what it does. She'll be more into the thought then anything. Oh man!!! Such a sweet moist tasty treat for ya. Try it.

OMG BWAHAHA THE FUNNIEST THING JUST HAPPENED. ok so i just snuck out of hosue to go to my girl's house. (i think my mom found out, but thats another story) so we were makingout annd i started fingering her, so then we finished after about 2 hours and then we went upstairs. ok, so she has a dog. lol. apparently the dog loved her juices haha, cause she (the dog) started to lick my hand non-stop!!!! LOL! it was so funny. first we were both puzzled. but then after a little while, i realize that was the hand i fingered her with. i start cracking up so hard and she just stares at me, to which i reply "think about it..." HAHAHA her reaction was priceless. yah.. so thats my vagina story. lol.

well, those who dun shave then to smell more as the vagina will release a liquid to protect the vagina and keep it warm in place of the hairs

and for those with hair, they will have to tend to wash them more often than our head hair as the smell stays in the hair

and lastly, my bf was shock when he saw me shave. he said "wei, bold alredi ar?"

Apparently, hair is fun to him :/

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

It's probably smell LIKE fish bad odor, read the following Question I FOUND ON THE NET:
    I spent the weekend with my boyfriend and we had intercourse, however over the past three days i've developed this brownish discharge, which smells sort of fishy.
    Answer:
    by Yvonne K. Fulbright: (06/24/2004)
    The discharge you describe could be one of any number of infections. Since you say that the discharge has a fishy smell, it is likely that you may have a trichomoniasis or BV infection. The good news is that both of these are bacterial infections that can be treated with antibiotics. For prompt treatment, have a physician examine you right away. In the meantime, make sure that your boyfriend is examined and treated as well, in case he carries the infection. You don't want him to reinfect you after the infection clears up! Furthermore, using a condom is a good idea while you're on antibiotics, and just a good idea, in general, in preventing the spread of STDs/HIV. Thank you for visiting the Sexual Health Network. Yvonne K. Fulbright, MS.Ed., Ph.D.(c)
    Reviewed by Sexual Health Editorial Team

Hey. You are what you eat. lol As for your g/f's smell, try something like this.

Since you guys are intimate, rather then making her feel bad about the smell by telling her, take a shower with her before you guys get intimate. Wash her yourself. It's both intimate and it will assure you that she really is clean. Remember though, womens secretions have a natural smell to them. It shouldn't be extremely strong though or taste horrible. It also changes during the course of the month due to hormones.

Good luck!

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

You can also check out [url]http://www.sweetrelease.com/[/url] they sell pills that improve the taste/smell of cum. I haven't tried it but I have tried a competitive brand called semenex which only works for men and it works great, and from all the reviews I've seen sweet realease works as good or better + there's one for females.

???
    |c:

My wife's has always had a nice yummy smell.... like nature.

mmmmmm.....

<c:

I have been in public and noticed a woman nearby who had a fishy yucky smell, wondered if it was her cooter?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123