+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Ladies: What's Your Favorite Way of Getting Dumped?

(MVPlaya ignores last remark and sends flamers to: [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=9306#post9306]The Flame Thread[/URL])

So, how should someone break up with someone else? What would get the message across without breaking someone's heart?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Oh don't you just get it?!
    NO ONE WILL ANSWER YOUR POSTS BECAYSE THEY HATE YOU~!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    Oh don't you just get it?!
    NO ONE WILL ANSWER YOUR POSTS BECAYSE THEY HATE YOU~!
    Next #3!

If you really "hate" me this much, then stop following me around, like to my other forum and then searching for every post I made. You devote to much time for this.

Next!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

haha. AS IF

Eat me.

ROFL!!!!!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

killerbabe- that's exactly what the last one did to me- nearly killed me for the fun of it. It's sick it's cruel and it's wrong. Why the **** to your kind think they have some right to go around hurting people so bad they barely want to go on living? The one I'm talking about- I honestly did love her unconditionally. I would have died for her. Maybe you should look back and think about those you've hurt, if you have the capacity to feel remorse.

you know what?

Seriously, is there a good way? I mean someone always is heartbroken right?
    I mean jeez.. its called"dumped"? Breaking up? Split up, ended... all negative words... who would expect more?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

jane are you talking to me or just in general?

cause I'm talking about intentionally hurting someone and enjoying it when the y don't deserve it.

It's one thing if you don't like the person back- but like I said it's sick mean and cruel and above all wrong to make someone suffer.
    Last edited by shenmue; 03-12-03 at 02:24 PM.

no.. just in general but your right though!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

OK,

I want to hear you girls' opinions.

Here's this girl who I know through speech, she's 2 years older than me and has liked me since Day 1. I've never gone out with her, I've flirted with her but I'm a flirtatious guy - so nothing excessive there either. She appears to be the "squar"ish type, cares about grades, etc. She's asked me out 10+ times and even propositioned me for sex a couple times and every time I rebuffed her.

At one point she even began a damage control routine at a tournament (I wasn't there) where she said, "Oh, I used to like MV, I was physically attracted to him, but since then I've gotten to know him and I don't like him anymore." She then proceeded to call me in front of the girls just to tell me she didn't like me and she thought I was a jerk. I could hear the others in the background laughing so I got mad at her for calling me in front of everyone like that, needless to say I busted her out for it (I mean, if she doesn't like me... good. I don't want her, but for her to make some stupid spectacle and try to ruin my reputation is ridiculous). Since then, we had a silent week or two (fine by me) but after that she began calling me all the time, showing up at parties where I would be, trying to set up group events in the hope that I would show up. Inviting me to the same event multiple times and giving me directions. Calling me during our speech practice time to ask if I was coming. I screen her 80% of the time but I ALWAYS see her, I can't completely ignore her because I continue to run into her. The other day she called me and we had this phone conversation (I cut out most of it but here's the general condensed gist of it):

GIRL: How's it going?
    MVP: Good, you?
    GIRL: OK.
    MVP: (silence)
    GIRL: MV, I needed to ask you something.
    MVP: Sure
    GIRL: This is purely hypothetical, I'm just curious, nothing else.
    MVP: (laugh) Yeah right! Like I don't know what that means.
    GIRL: (laughs) I mean...
    MVP: Just ask, relax
    GIRL: Ehh... You don't like me, do you?
    MVP: (short pause) Not in that way...
    GIRL: Oh... yeah... I was just wondering
    GIRL: So, eh... what are your plans for this weekend?
    MVP: Its Friday, Guy's Night Out, so I guess we'll see
    GIRL: Oh, yeah, same with us
    MVP: You girls have Guys Night Out too?
    GIRL: You're so funny, no, we just go out, kick it.
    MVP: Well, enjoy your weekend, I'll see you around
    GIRL: You're not gonna talk to me?
    MVP: Oh sure, you have something to say?
    GIRL: So I need to have something to say?
    GIRL: Okay, lets see... (silence)
    So, how are you doing? I don't know, I just like talking to you cause I think you're hot.
    MVP: How are you and [other guy] doing?
    GIRL: I don't know, he's not for me, he's just, I don't know.
    MVP: A puppy?
    GIRL: Exactly, yeah, the more I get to know him the less I'm attracted to him... you know, unlike... (short pause) someone...
    MVP: I see
    GIRL: You sound real sexy over the phone... your voice is so... manly, unlike [other guy], his is just so weird
    MVP: Uh-huh, so that ain't working out?
    GIRL: No, I don't see it happening
    MVP: No other guys you're seeing?
    GIRL: Other... other than [other guy]... well... (awkward pause)... I guess not.
    MVP: Thats too bad... go out there and find someone new.
    GIRL: I guess...
    MVP: (LIE:) Oh, one of my boys just arrived, I gotta go.
    GIRL: Ok...
    MVP: You take care of yourself, and have a great weekend.
    GIRL: Bye...
    MVP: Bye. (click)

I don't want to give this girl any major heartbreak but its really annoying when she is constantly after me, I know she doesn't want to get the hint and I guess by not accepting it she can't get over her crush.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 08-12-03 at 09:35 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Okay. Nice conversation with her. I would classify her as abosultely "desperate", somebody needs to teach her some self-respect. She must've been sexually traumatized/abused in the past or something, she seems to be enjoying the humiliation of being rejected so frequently.

My question is, why did you even bring that other guy's name into the conversation? Now she DEFINITELY thinks you're being such an asshole because (in her fantasy world) you're jealous. You should consider appointing her to the nearest "Clueless Anonymous" club.

Okay. Nice conversation with her. I would classify her as abosultely "desperate", somebody needs to teach her some self-respect. She must've been sexually traumatized/abused in the past or something, she seems to be enjoying the humiliation of being rejected so frequently.

My question is, why did you even bring that other guy's name into the conversation? Now she DEFINITELY thinks you're being such an asshole because (in her fantasy world) you're jealous. You should consider appointing her to the nearest "Clueless Anonymous" club.
    LOL. No, a couple times when she's come onto me I discussed other guys because its the most unsuave thing to do and I'd think she'd get the hint that I DON'T WANT HER! My tone of voice indicated zero jealousy... But then again, she might still be living in her fantasy world...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

That's right. *sigh* Why can't all girls be like me?..

*sigh* Why must I be so pretty....

*hairtoss*
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

She must've been sexually traumatized/abused in the past or something, she seems to be enjoying the humiliation of being rejected so frequently.
    oh my god. gotta stay calm. gotta hold back the smirks. can't laugh. gotta... oh the **** with it. ladies an gentleman, we have a winner! girl, are you for real?

My question is, why did you even bring that other guy's name into the conversation? Now she DEFINITELY thinks you're being such an asshole because (in her fantasy world) you're jealous.
    another insight... anybody else see something wrong with this picture? i think now she DEFINITELY knows he's not interested at all, she just doesn't want to let go of hope, that's all. she just wants him that bad, period. "traumatized", "jealous"... give me (and her) a break!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast