+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breakup depression and hopelessness

Quote Originally Posted by Sooky View Post
    You're giving me the opportunity to persuade you to give me your user name! Wow! That in itself is an honor! I am humbled in your presence Zarathu.

Or you could just go into his profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Or you could just go into his profile.
    Awesome! Thats genious! Thanks for the tip. I would have never thought of that, or maybe I would have eventually. Guess we'll never know now.

Unfortunately though, I've downloaded the AIM software but it won't let me register. Keeps coming up with a blank screen and the words -

"This account has been terminated because of abuse complaints"

Whats with that? Do you think its a local problem? Computer virus maybe? More widespread closure of the webpage? Or maybe its just that I'm jinx when it comes to these things?

Oh well... will try again later I guess.
    Last edited by Sooky; 22-11-06 at 03:11 AM.

Awesome! Thats genious! Thanks for the tip. I would have never thought of that, or maybe I would have eventually. Guess we'll never know now.

Unfortunately though, I've downloaded the AIM software but it won't let me register. Keeps coming up with a blank screen and the words -

"This account has been terminated because of abuse complaints"

Whats with that? Do you think its a local problem? Computer virus maybe? More widespread closure of the webpage? Or maybe its just that I'm jinx when it comes to these things?

Oh well... will try again later I guess.
    Virus. I suggest you sort it out asap.

hey Sooky! sorry I've been really busy lately, haven't been on LF very much recently.
    I'm so sorry to hear what happened. And you're right, when you love someone, you don't just dump them out of the blue. heck, even if you just like someone, you don't just dump them out of the blue. cowardly bastard...

You still keep worrying that you're boring/annoying us. Well don't! This is what we are here for. And I care too. My AIM is tiaysaito, though I'm usually only online on the weekends a bit (I'm in college, and everything is building up to xmas exams and such, so things are pretty hectic here)

mmm, I'd love a good day of nothing-but-tv! though, that's cos I haven't had one in ages- you can get really run down just sitting around for days. You need to keep busy, get some exercise, maybe do some yoga? heh, I sound nutty. But you will get through this.

hope you get the AIM thing sorted. I have no idea about viruses because I use a mac. Anybody know any good, preferably free software which Sooky could use?

AVG is good, as is Panda. Make sure you search for "Panda software", because if you just look for "Panda" you get some weird religious fanatic guy.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't use anti anti-virus software, nor do I use firewalls, etc. I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I don't use anti anti-virus software, nor do I use firewalls, etc. I'm fine.
    Bull. I bet your PC is infested with spyware. Especially with the sites you visit.

Sooky, you are lucky to have all this support around you on this forum as this forum has helped me too. A lot of great people here, too bad we don't see our faces here.

Some people post pics in the gallery.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Some people post pics in the gallery.
    A *lot* of the regulars.

Except Giga. She hates us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias
    A *lot* of the regulars.

Except Giga. She hates us.
    Maybe I can't be arsed to put up a decent picture, didja ever think of that? Actually, this forum is just too public. I'm not in the habit of posting pics of myself on the internet.

Now Neo is going to come in here and tell me to get over myself.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Bull. I bet your PC is infested with spyware. Especially with the sites you visit.
    No .

I know I'm lucky to have all you guys around. Thanks for all the support.

Think I may have sorted the virus problem. Theres very up to date Norton Anti Virus software on this computer, which should supposedly detect and neutralise nearly every virus going. It found a tracking cookie and I clicked the option to fix it. So supposedly its sorted now. Havent had time to test it again yet but will try later.

I know I'm lucky to have all you guys around. Thanks for all the support.

Think I may have sorted the virus problem. Theres very up to date Norton Anti Virus software on this computer, which should supposedly detect and neutralise nearly every virus going. It found a tracking cookie and I clicked the option to fix it. So supposedly its sorted now. Havent had time to test it again yet but will try later.
    I was joking about it being a virus. But i did it because I er... knew you had a tracking cookie so er... you owe me one.

Yay! Finally got it working! I put my AIM username on my profile if any of your guys want to add me.

I was joking about it being a virus. But i did it because I er... knew you had a tracking cookie so er... you owe me one.
    Yeah, thanks for the tip. Next time you have a computer problem and you tell me you think it might be a virus, I'll definately be right there to tell you to sort it out asap too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast