+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does the ex hang around?

sadie_genie Guest
    LOL. She sure knows how to play her games. It is a way to keep you thinking about her.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    LOL. She sure knows how to play her games. It is a way to keep you thinking about her.
    Well, she did (past tense). I've moved on emotionally and otherwise--but because she's at the same company, I still have to see her.

Oh yes, she's a genius at playing games. When I was with her, I always knew that I was with someone who was five steps ahead in the chess game. It would frustrate her when in one move, I'd change her game and she'd have to redirect. We're both very smart, but I had the advantage of maturity and experience. Her smarts are misdirected.

Once she puts her intellect to good use (rather than playing silly games), she's going to do really well in life. I would never dismiss her abilities and I hope that she accomplishes her goals and more. I think she will. For awhile, it bothered me that I was someone who helped her "grow up," and would not get to be part of it when she shot up like a rocket in life--that somehow, I would lose out. But, I realize that I can't look at things that way. Enjoy what we had, never forget the games she played, and move on. Living my own life is tough enough!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123