+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why have 15+ women I've dated all end up with ASSHOLES?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    I guess I just want everything in a girl that a girl wants from a guy. Maybe it's a sexuality issue. I just want to be held, told that I am loved, cuddled, and maybe be the prey in the bedroom.
    Have you looked into finding yourself a dominatrix. Google it to see if there's a club in your town/city/planet.I'm sure there is an older dom that would be happy to teach you the fine art of submission. Note: She won't let you be lazy though. You sound lazy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Have you looked into finding yourself a dominatrix. Google it to see if there's a club in your town/city/planet.I'm sure there is an older dom that would be happy to teach your the fine art of submission. Note: She won't let you be lazy though. You sound lazy.
    Yeah that's pretty hot stuff. But why can't I find someone LONG TERM thats into that?

Also, I am not sex-driven. I am love-driven. Remember I'm not talking about just my sex life here. Like I don't think an old Dom on google would love me too much... =/
    Last edited by Mr_Sensitive; 26-08-11 at 08:10 AM.

There are still positives about bad relationships.
    Can you name these positives for me please. The only one I could come up with on my own was that they treat you (or they should anyway) a life lesson so that you never do the same thing again and expect different results.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    Yeah that's pretty hot stuff. But why can't I find someone LONG TERM thats into that?

Also, I am not sex-driven. I am love-driven. Remember I'm not talking about just my sex life here. Like I don't think an old Dom on google would love me too much... =/
    I didn't say to find her on google. I said to googe for a chapter/club for doms/subs near you. After you've read up on it you'll know more about what I'm talking about. If you find a girl who likes being a dom then why couldn't it be for LONG TERM that love driven as well as sex driven the two don't have to be mutually exclusive? You're just looking for excuses to be the miserable fvck you appear to be.

So, insecure EMO kid wants love, cuddles and domination.

Is that what you have on your dating profile heading? Maybe you should. Perhaps you'll have more luck ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get a haircut and dress more cleanly. Imagine you were applying for a job. Women at your age like guys who look like they are going someplace.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

they also want someone with a fking personality. He lacks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123