+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now her father wants to talk with me.

me and her father are very similar , the way we act , react , ...everybody that knows both of us say the same thing ... im like a younger version of him ...no joke ... thats what everybody says . I dont see it but his wife and his kids (including my ex) say it all the time ... ohh you remind me soo much of my husband ( father) ... your both so similar ... what can i do about it ... im just being myself and im talking a bit about myself here ... not so i can brag or try to impress ... just so you can see how i am ... thats all . So dont hate on someone thats not like you.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    me and her father are very similar , the way we act , react , ...everybody that knows both of us say the same thing ... im like a younger version of him ...no joke ... thats what everybody says . I dont see it but his wife and his kids (including my ex) say it all the time ... ohh you remind me soo much of my husband ( father) ... your both so similar ... what can i do about it ... im just being myself and im talking a bit about myself here ... not so i can brag or try to impress ... just so you can see how i am ... thats all . So dont hate on someone thats not like you.
    so how old are you again?

whats the point of your question LILWING89 ??? im 18 and when he was my age he was the SAME as me .. he even told me ... and even now that hes 41 y old , ppl tell me that im very similar to him ...

lilwing89 Guest
    oh cool, i was just wondering cause if you are under 18 and he were to pick a fight with you...i think that would be very weird.

yup, no prob lilwing89.

lilwing89 Guest
    ok, and another thing to save you the hastle, you dont have to type lilwing89 every time you refer to me, call me lilwing or wings or something like that if you like.

ok , no prob wings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123