+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hmm.. a bit odd to ask but, where do i find Gamer girls?

Yeah a gaming cafe might be good. I don't really know of like a site where you go hook up with people. I know there is one called FacesofWoW or something like that where people post pictures and stuff. lol Yes they can take up a lot of your time, but you can still have a life and play online games. My bf and I play together, so it's just something else we can enjoy with each other.

I find the games far to controlling .. well its not that just i dont know ... i find it difficult ... i wish my gf played games ... but bottom line is that she doesnt have a computer so w/e ... damn i miss my online friends ... mabye if i could get my gf to get the game then mabye ... it would be ok if i played again too like if she played also ... man thats gonna be an intresting convo ...
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

what server / character name?
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

lol It never hurts to ask. If she was into games before being with you, you have more of a chance of getting her to play.

thats awesome, i really hope i can find a girl like you, a genuine gamer girl...life would be so much more fun when im out of college and work, im big on comedy so it would be a blast to play WoW with my g/f, me helping her level and us just being silly and having a good time, thats wat games are all about, having fun and breaking away from life's normal drama...and i want a girl to share that fun with! it seems il just have to keep trying my luck at the cafe's usually i just go and start up WoW then just play for a few hours and stuff

girls pop in and out every often but ALWAYS with a guy!

Yeah, it is fun to goof around on there. Plus you always have someone to duo with I'm just not sure of places online to meet girls who are gamers except for like message boards, but some might find that weird to be hit on there. I would assume most girls would be with a guy there because most of them are just into it since he is.

yeah i have only been with one girl that liked games as much as i did...it was amazing, then her father almost shot me lol ( im 19 now, this was back in like the "early teen drama" stage, like 16 or 15 ) so yeah needless to say i cant see her again lol..

p.s im not like a bad guy or anything, im incredibly laid back and calm, the dad just hated me because...well i was a guy..lol

Roll a blunt..and just go to your local arcade. Find a cool girl..introduce yourself..talk about some games..tell her you think that she is cool...take her outside to smoke the blunt. Flirt a little..give her a shotgun or two..maybe a light kiss..but no tongue...(yet). Talk about your favorite games...ask her questions about her favorite games. Go back inside play somemore games...maybe a little ice cream later..get her number.

Call her tommorow..play it cool the next day..interested but not desperate. Keep hanging out getting more sexual each time...get laid in a week.

-Problem Solved-

yeah the whole online thing is a bit odd, i never really was into "online dating" ....of course finding a girl that likes games, talking via AIM for a while then meeting in real life and playing WoW together, that i CAN do!

hahaha - you are too funny carp! But tell me - what do you mean by "shotgun"?

....lol carp, well someone had to be funny ^_^

p.s i dont smoke, and sex means nothing to me, errr..although i sure do love it ^_^ ;

shotgun is when u smoke then u kiss and pass the smoke from your mouth to her...umm eeew lol

Maybe you can meet girls through your school that share the same interests as you?

why should one want to do that?

at least i think thats what it means, im anti-drug and dont smoke so i may be wrong

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast