+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why women need to hear 'I Love You' but men dont want to say it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wow! Really?

I honestly thought you didn't like me cause I play around too much

>;[
    No, that's me remember.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Yeah I already knew that though...

Hey Terry have a good Thanksgiving.

You going to your mom's? Bringin the g/f?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wow! Really?

I honestly thought you didn't like me cause I play around too much

>;[
    Awww, Tone, I think playing is good... I also play; I just choose to manifest it differently from you, is all.

Regarding the like/don't like thing. There is almost noone that I don't like. Neutral or indifferent, perhaps, but its not really my belief to actively dislike someone. For the record. Sometimes this can be hard to tell if I'm being carefully neutral or factual in a post.

PS. I'm OLD, Tone, so what does your little face thing mean??

We usually have a 20-person gathering but my Aunt/Uncle canceled it this year. Looks like it's going to be Me, Mom, and another Uncle watching the Broncos game. After that, a few of us at work have a tradition of going out drinking so we'll be doing that. Not sure If I'll convince the g/f to come to Mom's for a bit ahead of time or not. Should be a good weekend, got a great concert Friday, and a car show Saturday to attend as well. You have a good Thanksgiving as well.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Go Cowboys!

Looks like I'll have to login to here to Gloat right after I call my dad down there in Lubbock

haha you can if you want, but I won't be on till Monday! I'm goin to Dallas today.

Yay! If I miss you on another thread, Happy Thanksgiving Junsui, and drive safely!

Thanks shh! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Don't work too hard cooking!

No cooking for me this year! I am going to take the kids to an amusement park instead. Yay!! No dishes, no extra cleaning, no leftovers!!

Wow! Awesome! Have fun with that.

I had the same thing with my ex... She use to say I love you and all that, in person, messages, and on the phone. Then one day she stopped.

It is something that mena and women all like to hear.

Do I dare suggest your BF just doesn't love you anymore? How is the rest of your relationship going?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Some men are very uncomfortable expressing emotion. That is why I say it is all in how he treats you.
    Agreed. My two brothers are wonderful people but I know that their significant others have a hard time as they don't hear "I love you" from them very often. However, they are loyal, committed, generous, caring, solid men.

I've been wtih fancy talking guys who lie and cheat. I'd sooner take a quiet guy who doesn't.

where did i say that insecurity is a problem?

i am insecure. hell of a lot insecure. and all the times i said i love you to her was in some way a hope of hearing the same thing.

no matter how much you love someone, and show it, when you actually say it, "i love u" you break the last barrier which acted as a screen preventing you from acknowledging that you could live without someone. Saying these words finally brings out into teh open that you have given all to that someone and that your happiness lies in his/her happiness.

ofcourse i speak on behalf od those who when they say i love you , mean it, not the ones who say dime a dozen times just to get laid.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    I had the same thing with my ex... She use to say I love you and all that, in person, messages, and on the phone. Then one day she stopped.

It is something that mena and women all like to hear.

Do I dare suggest your BF just doesn't love you anymore? How is the rest of your relationship going?
    Hey Mini! Actually, I'd have to say you've hit on a general difference b/t men and women:

if a man stops saying "i love you" he probably still does, esp. if he still shows it. He's just gotten a little lazy.

If a woman stops saying it... the man is in trouble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast