+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How good looking are you.

I can not show my pictures. Its to dangerous. My uber beauty could expose people to much obsession over me. Now we don't want that do we?..no, offcourse not. Honestly....I dont want to sound "shallow" or what ever you call these people but I think looks are very important when dating. Intellect and personality is great ...specially if your looking for a friend but its sex appeal I want in a girlfriend. Face it....its no fun when your going home to your wife/GF thinking "ughh...shes probably going to want sex again today...damn". Offcourse thats why natural chemicals are here to help get us liking people we sometimes wouldn't. Beauty is relative alot though. We dont all like the same looks. Thats a good thing. I personally don't like those magazine girls.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-12-05 at 05:26 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

how good looking am i? i've been told that girls have rated me anywhere from a 5 to a 7. so i'm guessing i look average to above average. doesn't really matter to me because the girls i've dated all look attractive to me...and i to them.

personally, i think physical attraction and physical chemistry is just as important as everything else.

here's my thing...WHY SETTLE?!?!?! i'm not willing to settle. i've only dated girls that i have thought were the total package...beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind, etc. girl i'm dating now embodies everything i look for. now, that doesn't mean it's going to necessarily work out...sometimes it just doesn't work, you just don't "fit" together.

also, i don't want girls that feel like they're settling. i'd hate to think i was settled for. it's gotta be both ways...and then you just might have a shot at something...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    sex appeal I want in a girlfriend. Face it....its no fun when your going home to your wife/GF thinking "ughh...shes probably going to want sex again today...damn".
    Uhh, you've said (about 100 times) that you don't care about sex. Too busy playing half-life I guess.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Funsounds - Unless your an 8-10, they're probably stretching a little. You probably fall like 3-5 so yea, you're ugly.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    In my experience i find that SOME attractive people tend to be less adept to the world they are living in and are more child like in their approach than not as attractive people. Please notice the wording SOME not ALL. It could be that they are more prone to getting things go their own way without exercising good judgement or developing a certain level of skills or building up their level of experience. This lack of skills, judgement and experience really starts to work against them later on in life when looks deteriorate and they finally come to a relaisation of their own imperfections nad mortality...

This one really attractive girl for example that I met last week was a complete emotional wasteland with a personality resembling a swamp. Her idea of romance was people writing her letters which told her how beautiful, awe inspiring and unique she was. Her best relationship to date was with a guy whom she dated for six months but only met twice in her life. The relationship was sustained by all the letters from the guy telling her how perfect she looked and how beautiful she was...

Ofcourse both attractive and wise people like Rosie, Junsui, Nina, many other LF members whose photos I haven't seen and myself are all rare exceptions to this
    I agree completely.

Some people, women in my experience, that are very attractive, can lack any and all walk-around sense. I think many times people go out of there way to accommodate of help beautiful women.

On the dating, I think it can go either way. I asked a very very attractive women out once, and she excitedly accepted. Over dinner she confided that I was the first guy to ask her out in over a year. She knows she is good looking, but as modestly as she could, she said that many men will stare at her, or visit with her, but none asked her out for a date.

The conversation ended there, but I assumed that the men were either intimidated, shy, or fearful of her rejection.

But, for the above mentioned, after a few months, and my un-willingness to accommodate her on every level, we parted ways.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Tone Guest
    Come on OV stop bein a pussy.

Let's see the face of the guy who has sooo much to say on LF on so many issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Funsounds - Unless your an 8-10, they're probably stretching a little. You probably fall like 3-5 so yea, you're ugly.
    naw, i think they were dead on...cuz it was behind my back, not to my face. either way, i don't really care...i'm ok with the way i look, and i think my girl is stunning.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Interesting to see how much looks matter to men, when for women it is mainly about what is going on in the head. Not that I haven't heard this beafore, but I guess I always hoped it wasn't really true, considering how many married couples are not particularly attractive.

I know what the response next from men will be.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    when for women it is mainly about what is going on in the head.
    Which one?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Lloyd, you never let me down with the perv comments lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    She knows she is good looking, but as modestly as she could, she said that many men will stare at her, or visit with her, but none asked her out for a date.
    I freakin hate woman like this; "Don't hate me b/c I'm good looking". "I'm so pretty no one asks me out...awww." Fvck 'em....literally.

PS-Did you tell her you were a pilot when you asked her out? That usually gets them everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Lloyd, you never let me down with the perv comments lol.
    Am I too predictable? I may have to switch up my MO.

Well, you guys can only blame yourselves for beautiful women expecting everything to be handed to them and done their way.

I consider myself just above average and wouldn't want it any other way. Also, whoever said that it really depends from one person to another is totally right. To you someone might be ugly, yet to someone else, it may be the opposite. Combination of personality and everything else can make a person very attractive.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast