+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone thinks i'm gay!

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Well my ass is exit only. I know that for damn sure.
    Ah, yes. But only until you find yourself visiting a proctologist for one or another reason.
    Speak less. Say more.

Teezy Guest
    So let me get this straight (no pun intended), you used to be gay? Then you decided you liked girls and turned straight??

i think he was straight . got into some sort of confusion about his sex path , got lost a bit , wandered around testing things here and there , then he choose what he liked the most and found himself .

That's about right, Vamp. My point, though, was this: for four or five years crossing my late teens and early twenties, I BELIEVED I was gay and, during that time, "met" a lot of guys who BELIEVED they were straight.
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Homosexual tendencies are normal among many species.

We just like to deny it.

Teezy Guest
    Isn't homesexualtiy genetic? I know you have a choice whether or not to come out, but aren't some people just born gay? I mean, it's hard to fight your nature. That's where I was getting thrown off. About a year and a half ago the first person planted the seed of doubt in my head by whispering "fag" when I was passing the joint across the room lol. Then from then on I guess i've been giving off gay messages to people. Supposedly anyway...
    Last edited by Teezy; 02-01-06 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Homosexual tendencies are normal among many species.
    Lol. Reminds me of a story. Had a little dog once named Yogi. A terrier mix male with a big dog attitude and sex drive to match. Out strolling around one day, he happens on a retriever male about three times his size. They sniff noses, sniff butts, then Yogi hops in the retriever's hind-quarters and starts humping away. Shocked, the retriever scurries away all humped over, ears flattened and tail curled tightly over his a-hole and balls, looking back over his shoulders at Yogi with this pained expression on his face, as if saying, "How COULD you!?" After a few minutes, they make up and begin playing together again. Then, the first moment the retriever's guard is down, Yogi hops up to grab the retriever's head between his paws and starts humping his face.

Evidently, for Yogi, any hole would do. Cracked me up to imagine I had a gay dog.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 02-01-06 at 11:06 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

The whole straight, gay, bi paradigm is cloyingly insipid to me. The terms and concepts are just abstract constructs we use to characterize some of the different ways Life seeks out Life in search of connectedness. They have no other real meaning beyond that.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Evidently, for Yogi, any hole would do. Cracked me up to imagine I had a gay dog.
    did he ever get laid by a female , you know dogs have some similar to humanway of thinking sometimes , hence mens best friend ... if they get lonely and they got no female to screw with , they will screw the closest thing to it ... wich is a male .

just like how some guys in prison turn gay after a while ... its the need to ****
    what do you think your house represented to your dog ... prison ...

ps : i love dogs , im not with those animal rights crap but i dont like tortured animals either .

As it happens, my current work sees me spending a LOT of time with about 50 guys who are just out of prison...or on their way to going back for having f'd up on one or another parole requirement. These guys are all hard-core jailbirds, most of whom are dragging around multiple armed robbery, aggravated assault and/or homocide charges chained to their ankles like so many anchors.

It's most interesting to me to interact with them at work. Apart from the nicknames they give each other, everybody habitually calls everyone else "baby." "Good morning, baby." "How ya doin' today, baby?" "What's wrong, baby?" A recurring response to someone doing someone else a favor, or saying something nice is, "I'm gonna get you somethin' real pretty."

Long story short: When in their own element amongst themselves, these murderous, thieving guys all treat each other with the utmost affection and gentleness. God forbid, though, you accuse any one of them of being gay.

In prison, there's no choices for men but to have sex with one another, or to abstain altogether...something an 18 year stretch on a life sentence makes rather difficult for some. It's not that they "turn gay." They just, like you say Vamp, take advantage of what's available. Once out, though, they "go straight."

Oh, BTW. They nicknamed me "Ninja." I have no idea why. At work, I never hear "Hayward."
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-01-06 at 12:02 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was watching a documentary on gays, bi's, transgenders and stuff, and this one guy made a shockingly true statement (shocking cause I never thought of it before), humans are the only species that make being gay or straight or whatnot exclusive.

When I mentioned homosexual tendencies were normal, in my post above, I didn't mean that there's gay pride monkeys or anything like that. With that example, monkeys or chimps have been known to enact both heterosexual as well as homosexual behaviors without being exclusive to one or the other.

One might go as far as to label them "bi".

Back to Teezy's last post.

I believe it can be genetic, but it's not exclusively.

Plus, I had multiple people insinuate that I was a Nazi.

That never planted in my mind that I might be.

Maybe you're just really impressionable?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe you just act like a fag..??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Teezy Guest
    lol I ain't no raverboy I can tell you that.

Do you go to antique shows and interior design extravaganzas on a reguular basis? If not, you can't possibly be gay.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast