+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No sex after getting married...

I know lots of the men here are over 30, and I'm a man too and all, but you guys seriously need to grow up already. I'm sorry to say but some of you are either simply mean, or simply challenged when it comes to understanding the opposite sex, but I've seen some of the worst advice EVER being given here.
    Last edited by meh; 19-01-06 at 02:44 AM.

Wow! This is getting out of control! It's kinda fun to read though... lol

PTC03, it's not a lot of fun to read. I'm pretty new here but that doesn't mean I'm stupid, and oh boy speaking of stupid did I see some idiotic advice given by both men and women. Perhaps the concept of "dating" is different in the US than it is in Europe, but good God, some people here have no principles whatsoever. It's so sad to see so many people who haven't the smallest clue of what love means, and yet insist to give so much advice in matters pertaining to it.

Quote Originally Posted by meh
    PTC03, it's not a lot of fun to read. I'm pretty new here but that doesn't mean I'm stupid, and oh boy speaking of stupid did I see some idiotic advice given by both men and women. Perhaps the concept of "dating" is different in the US than it is in Europe, but good God, some people here have no principles whatsoever. It's so sad to see so many people who haven't the smallest clue of what love means, and yet insist to give so much advice in matters pertaining to it.
    Who the fvck are you again?

Lighten up TakingLifeTooSeriously-Boy.

I don't know about "dating" in Europe, but I do know that American men like their women clean shaven (armpits, stach etc.) and showered.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I don't know about "dating" in Europe, but I do know that American men like their women clean shaven (armpits, stach etc.) and showered.
    you don't mind bad breath, then? (seeing you mention the shaving and showering)

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    you don't mind bad breath, then? (seeing you mention the shaving and showering)
    I do mind; wasn't sure if that was just England, so to be fair, I left it out. Good pickup though

Who the fvck are you again?

Lighten up TakingLifeTooSeriously-Boy.

Haha. You make me laugh Lloyd. Who am I? What do you want? My name? My address? My picture? Who are you, Lloyd?

And if you are as mature or experienced or whatever you claim you are, you'd know what I meant about dating in Europe, but I can't expect anything other than you to use some age-old clichee to throw in my face.
    Last edited by meh; 19-01-06 at 03:12 AM.

And if you are as mature or experienced or whatever you claim you are, you'd know what I meant about dating in Europe, but I can't expect anything other than you to use some age-old clichee to throw in my face.
    How do my age/experience come into play in European dating matters? I'm fine right here in the good ole US of A.

And no, I don't care who you are, just that you're a noob taking everything to heart. Do a little research/reading first.

Oh yeah, Asshat.

He's right Lloyd. We need to grow up and start wearing Depends
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

How do my age/experience come into play in European dating matters? I'm fine right here in the good ole US of A.

And no, I don't care who you are, just that you're a noob taking everything to heart. Do a little research/reading first.

Oh yeah, Asshat.
    Oh dear God. I'll break it down and explain it to you.

1. I live in Europe.
    2. Most of the people here (whom I said were giving bad advice) live somewhere in the US.
    3. Therefore, there is a chance that views on dating in the US differ to those in Europe (I wouldn't know about the US way of dating, except from movies / the absurd way you guys seem to be handling it).
    4. When I was referring to your age/experience, I meant that you would have "gotten" my point, and that you would have an idea that things aren't done the same all over the world. It obviously went straight over your head.

----

I don't take everything to heart, not at all. Just that most people who come here asking for advice aren't in the mood for jokes, or to be made fun of (or of their situations, for that matter). I can joke and have a lot of fun, not that you'd care, or that it would have any relevance.

Now, there's no reason for me to imagine that you would be able to see the other side of matters (I'm not addressing just Lloyd here), but I did comment on the way I saw matters being dealt with here. How you take it is your issue.

I don't take everything to heart, not at all. Just that most people who come here asking for advice aren't in the mood for jokes, or to be made fun of (or of their situations, for that matter). I can joke and have a lot of fun, not that you'd care, or that it would have any relevance.
    Bingo!

Rosebud, I never said women cannot accomplish what men can. I don't know where you read that. Peer pressure is not exclusive to women. In fact, I dare say guys experience a lot more peer pressure than women. We are called names like "pu$$y" and "fag" by our friends if we don't meet their expectations. Guys are under more pressure to try drugs, have sex earlier, and join in dangerous behaviors. Futhermore, society doesn't expect much from women. All you have to do is attract a mate and have children. Such a hard life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I suppose the concept of NOT GETTING PREGNANT hasn't crossed your mind?
    Unfortunately, that would probabbly mean the woman would have to take birth control pills, which would likely lower her sex drive, and men would still be bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    And if it is such a huge burden for you, then find someone else who doesn't want to have children. (Most of us)
    If so many men don't want to have babies, why aren't they getting a vasectomy?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    anyway i think it's an excuse too. i think women "lose their sex drive" because some men don't know how to relax a woman and get her in the mood, or choose not to anymore. .
    I agree..........................................

i love being a woman. if i were a man i'd be whiney and pathetic like you guys too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast