+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual History

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Sex with someone you love can't for a second compete with random meaningless sex.
    I think that's a very female point-of-view.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    That sounds like a stereotypical guy point-of-view. I agree with clynn.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Well, thanks. That just supports my argument then.

The point that some (was it you) naysayers (all men I believe) were saying was that her sexual experience could potentially be a threat to him.

NOT!!!! Because - her female point of view is likely the same as mine .....sex with someone you love is YAYAYAYYA !!!!

I didn't think that the main point of his thread was that he was afraid she would go back to sleeping around, but rather that her past just bothered him.

I maintain that the reason he is bothered is that all these other guys got her without comitting and he (perhaps, we don't know) only got her because he was willing to commit. This makes him (in his own eyes, and truthfully, the eyes of all guys) inferior to all those other guys.

and that is why dont like those who have been passed around . Background is like a trainwreck and it makes me look like the chump thats picking up the trashed pieces of whats left of it .

I didn't think that the main point of his thread was that he was afraid she would go back to sleeping around, but rather that her past just bothered him.

I maintain that the reason he is bothered is that all these other guys got her without comitting and he (perhaps, we don't know) only got her because he was willing to commit. This makes him (in his own eyes, and truthfully, the eyes of all guys) inferior to all those other guys.
    Boys are dumb. Has it occurred to you that maybe he is simply the only one "good enough to keep" from her perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Boys are dumb. Has it occurred to you that maybe he is simply the only one "good enough to keep" from her perspective?
    Yes! Boys are dumb!

Of course this is the perspective I'd vote on.

I get the feeling that me and this Rob guy are floating on the same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Wow. Couldn't think of an actual rebuttal?
    Spots on a leopard are a physical characteristic they'll have no matter what. Being a slut is what happens when people judge you for your actions, no matter when they occured or if the person has changed. People aren't animals. We are capable of self-realization, introspection, complex emotion, and a whole gamut of attirbutes that makes it SO obvious that its not worth it to judge people by their past. OV, you went on a date recently. Did you know anything about the girls past? No. You didn't even know she had a bf. You were thinking instead about... THE FUTURE! OMG! Surprise! You're wrong! It is about the future, and what we expect to happen with that person. We date and court people to find out what they ARE like, not what they WERE like. I'm sure a time will come when you actually won't want people to think of you as an arrogant geek who is too quick to judge, and rather just part of your past. Or you may not even tell them about that part of yourself. Either way, it will not be something you'll want to be judged by. Let's face it: if were all so busy with finding fault in others, we'd never find anybody we can actually stand. Most people can't even come to terms with themselves, much less find it easy to have others love them. The number of partners someone has had does not define their ability to love, care, and be faithful to someone.

Your witness, biatch.

That was terrible, not one logical point in there why it even matters to have someone "faithful" when they have such a past. You instantly assume we are all looking for the same thing and that we all want a white fenced house with a red corvette, fawk that, I want a virgin, you can keep the gay house and car. I may judge others(who doesn't?) but I am no geek, at least not one of those computer geeks. I said it once and I will say it again, When I talk to someone, I am talking to their collection of past memories, because that is what we are. The past matters, there is no future, the future is what ever the past decides it to be. Answer me this; why should I even care if she is faithful or not? When she already slept with other people whats a little bit more going to do? Anyways, I went out with the girl because I didnt know what her past is, I dont have psychic powers yet(all though I am working on it).

Your witness biatch.
    We are capable of self-realization, introspection, complex emotion, and a whole gamut of attirbutes
    I am, are you? I dont know that...prove it. Sometimes it seems like the world is a game set up to play with me, no one is conscious except me but they act like it to fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Now both have grown up, happily married to wonderful partners that treat them with respect. Both have realized the error of their ways, and have no desire to return to that lifestyle, because they know it was wrong. People DO mature and change and learn from their mistakes. So we can't just slap labels on people and assume the worst all the time. Especially with teenagers. They've still got a lot of growing up to do, and changes to go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    and that is why dont like those who have been passed around . Background is like a trainwreck and it makes me look like the chump thats picking up the trashed pieces of whats left of it .
    I believe LV summed it up for me very well and wrote the reply. These "wonderful partners" are actualy "chumps" picking up the trash...I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    NOT!!!! Because - her female point of view is likely the same as mine .....sex with someone you love is YAYAYAYYA !!!!
    Your mistake is that you believe that we actually care what the female thinks in bed. Her past would bother me because of all the "guys" out there walking around with the memory of banging her....not her.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-02-06 at 11:00 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

OV, I don't want a red vette or a white fence. And I don't know why you think that I'd have less self-realization and introspection (usually more I think), seeing as I am one of few people not jumping on instant assumptions. Guess what? You don't know this person. So why immediately take away the possibility of change? You say "the future is what the past decides". That's called personification: giving human attributes to something that does not have them. The past doesn't plan, have feelings, or decide anything. PEOPLE DO. Just because you may have never wanted to change doesn't mean others haven't. And if someone wants to change and makes an effort to do so, they can and will. You crawled at 2 months. Walked at 10. Stopped shitting yourself at 3 yrs. Entered school at 5yrs. Hated girls at 6 yrs. Loved them at 7. You learned new things everyday for the first 18 years of your life. Knowing that, how can you say people do not change? We are ALWAYS learning about ourselves and others, no matter how old we are. I promise hayward would agree with that. You cannot judge someone for their past. Otherwise we're all just a bunch of whiny kids who piss in our pants and need our mommies. And its not just us who affect change in ourselves. Its those around us as well. It took teachers to teach you, parents and friends to support you, people to hate and love all the same. If you're caught in a continually sexually abusive and self destructive mindset, and nobody tells you you're doing things wrong, then yeah, you're not going to change. This guy wants to know if he should worry about his girls past? Hell no. What is so scary about taking chances? What is so ****ing awful about actually liking or loving someone even if they've done things you don't agree with. You talk about how you don't want to be thought of as 'picking up the garbage'? SO WHAT? Since when do you care what others think? Ever thought that other people's opinions tend to be the ones that make you feel the worst? The past is a FRACTION of who we are. WE define our futures and our commitments.

are you guys SERIOUSLY going to argue this AGAIN?

nevermind, i don't want to know. ::runs as fast as she can away from this thread::

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    are you guys SERIOUSLY going to argue this AGAIN?

nevermind, i don't want to know. ::runs as fast as she can away from this thread::
    Nah, Im not staying here either, Debunkt doesn't know what he/she is talking about. *Gives chase after misombra with a NERF gun*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Hell yeah I'll argue it. Again and again and again.

Don't run, OV!

Tone Guest
    DAMN 'bunkt put it DOWN in this thread!

I agree 100%... tell it how it is homie!!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Nah, Im not staying here either, Debunkt doesn't know what he/she is talking about. *Gives chase after misombra with a NERF gun*
    Yeah you better leave - you know you can't say shit to what he said.

The problem is... used meat. You will picture her being tore up by these other Joes. They probably reached further than you and left their mark there forever. Can you live with that?
    "You can't turn a whore into a housewife!"

SK

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast