+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do your partners ex-partners bother you?

King Zarathu Guest
    It bothers my girlfriend *I THINK* because she gets worried I'll do something with my ex while we're there or maybe that she's "taking me away from her."

God, I never get tired of hearing that one

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    this is THE most honest post i've ever seen in a thread such as this.
    Probably because you like what you are hearing. I Am being honest that I just don't like picking up trash as well, but you dont like that truth so you will call me a lier and say there is a different meaning behind it...what ever though, I dont care for opinions from the peanut gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    It bothers my girlfriend *I THINK* because she gets worried I'll do something with my ex while we're there or maybe that she's "taking me away from her."

God, I never get tired of hearing that one
    So it seems like it is about "trust" for alot of people, interesting, has nothing to do with me. I care to little to be paranoid and not trust someone.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 17-03-06 at 02:13 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Probably because you like what you are hearing. I Am being honest that I just don't like picking up trash as well, but you dont like that truth so you will call me a lier and say there is a different meaning behind it...what ever though, I dont care for opinions from the peanut gallery.
    i'm not calling you a liar. i'm just trying to see your point of view. i think you should try giving a better argument than, "you say that because you're a girl," that's all.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i'm not calling you a liar. i'm just trying to see your point of view. i think you should try giving a better argument than, "you say that because you're a girl," that's all.
    Yeah, OV! You're so sexist!

yeah...I'm one of those girls really bothered by it, but not cuz I think he'll go back to them, or has feelings for them, or stuff of that sort. It's really hard to explain why it bothers me, I mean I've been with people too, but I hate thinking about what hap between them and then, I don't like the fact that he shared what we share with someone else too, and it makes me feel like what we have is somewhat less special, cuz it's not a first, or a second or a third...you get the drift...so even though the people are different...the sex is the same....then again you can't help but wonder if they were better and unfortunately I don't know very many people that woudl tell their gf, that the previous girls were better in bed, and not just girlfriends, even girls he met in clubs, random drunken nights, I never really did that kinda stuff, so i dunno what it's like, but I wonder if he liked it...the attention and stuff...if he misses it, what he thinks about girls who just get drunk and next thing you know they are all over your P*n*s....maybe I just have to get over it

Damn I sound completely insecure!
    Last edited by XPixiedustX; 23-03-06 at 11:20 AM.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha the silly things that people get mad at. the past is the past and you can't change it so why bother getting mad over things that can't be helped?? my gf is the same way. she's always getting irritated about my past gf's and what not. bullshit i tell you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    the past is the past and you can't change it so why bother getting mad over things that can't be helped??

I am writing this down so I can remember it next time a dumb negro starts complaining about the past slavery history.

hey illusional

Exes are exes for a reason i finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    tell me tell me

To tell you the truth it absolutely drives me nuts I HATE it.

this is good i'm not the only person bothered by the exes!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Chumps are chumps for a reason, I finally got it!

werd!!

yup yup... lol

it's true.. the reason two people start going out, is simply because they start to loose feelings for eachother..

correction.. they start to loose "good feelings" for eachother..

when you start to hate the other person and you split up, there is nothing your current partner should be stressing day and night over..

when feelings just go away because of how much of a whore your ex was, this doesn't invite room for loosing sleep over so that you may think about it..

this does in fact occur in men in some parts of the country. but despite some isolated phenomena of nature, this is really a chick problem..

it's not that guys don't care, it's just that we get it.. OVER means OVER..

this is ironic for me to be advocating since one of my exes got back together with one of her exes while we were going out..

nevertheless, i STILL don't give a poop on a stick what my partner's exes were like, why, what, who, when, for how long, how long, or any other details..

my and my gf are in the picture.. not my exes, and not hers either..

i would really like some female logic about this issue. I apologize for the oxymoron.

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Ok greek boi i'm gonna preted you din say that last part, plus it's not like I enjoy thinking about the exes, I just can't quite stop, and it's a real pain in the ass, not to mention hurtful. But liek I said It just makes me feel like what I have with my bf is not as special to him, but it's not like he'll get it, wish we had understanding men....or wait I guess that's an oxymoron too

i must say pixie, you suck..

1) because you called me greek boi, and only my asian and jewish friends used to call me that in college..

2) because of your clever comeback to what I must say was brilliant by every definition of the word. But you still suck. lol..

kk, just joking... well.. i suppose.. but the over emotional "redundancy" on referance to someone's exes does two things..

1) depress you, while driving your current bf in a rage as he hates talking about past relationships, as I would imagine any guy would, since I know I do myself.

2) remind your current bf of his exes while you are getting him annoyed from your stubborness to still raise the issue at any chance you get..

I think I rest my case when I say that your end and means accoplishes nothing whatsoever.. lol

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast