+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just sex relationship?

actually, i do belive that some people will cheat (most) nad everyone will have the urge to cheat (even for one second, come on, when you guys see big boobs gall dont you wish to touch it?)

but rather little people will actually cheat

and quite a number people will regret it

and rather RARE that people admit it

and VERY VERY RARE that people will be sad and ashamed of it

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Hmm tough one.

One night stands work...but you don't hang out as much as you might have before. And an issue could be if you are jonesing one night and aren't allowed back to that well to drink. That can be frustrating.

I know of three scenario's where "purely" sexual relationships can (but don't always) work out.

1) One person is leaving. Going somewhere far away? Don't care for long distance relationships? Tell them up front, and just have a good time. And when the person goes...pretty much lose contact.

2) Don't know each other at all. Really, the person could be married for all you know....all you know about them is that you can call them or they can call you and you two will be able to hook up within 12 hours. No emails, no phone calls, no meeting to chat, date or party. No being seen together in public. Just make sure it's wrapped up and you're good to go.

3) You know the person - but you don't see them often and really are cool with not seeing them often or calling them much, or hearing from them.

Number three still runs alot of risk of emotional involvement. And as with any relationship, communication and expectations need to be clearly outlined. And ESPECIALLY if you're the one who wants more...it's most important for you to say that or get out. Otherwise, it's your fault for breaking the rules!

i actually agree, it is REALLY hard to have no emotions attached

at minimum, if you see the other person with you had one night stand with is having sex with another woman, you will feel jealous or hurt

thats often

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123