+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sex......

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Whoever came up with the bright idea of using a sock anyway?

Those things can be rough man.
    chafing sucks eh... Jordyn is someone to add to the blackbook dude u cant burn bridges lol/

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I bet skaterboy has a hard time gettin' any...
    It's not that... I choose to not have sex anymore because I'm mature.

XD

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    chafing sucks eh... Jordyn is someone to add to the blackbook dude u cant burn bridges lol/
    Oh, the bridge isn't burned. She called me a few days after my birthday to wish me a happy birthday, and we talked for waaaaay too long. I think it was like 20 minutes. We talked about college and everything, and she didn't know what MIT was. Afterwards, Ms. Dolt claims she's going to get into Harvard. "I'm not accepting anything less than Ivy League, LOL!O!!OL!OLLO!LO!LO!OL"

Me: I'm sure you can make it if you try.

Just kidding, I didn't really say that. But I was thinking and feeling it deep inside my heart, let me tell ya....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you aiming for MIT skaterboy? That is a tough school to get in to...

Do they allow rednecks from Texas there?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    You know what? **** you. Besides, rednecks are clueless when it comes to computers. I highly doubt MIT is going to reject somebody who wants to major in computer science when the student's test scores say "Top 20% in the United States that took the AP Computer Science exam."

LMFAO she sounds like a dumb bitch bro (no offense) Good luck with MIT , and as for Jordyn nothing wrong with banging her here and there if you feel like it lol. She obviously is still making attempts to keep in contact/

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    LMFAO she sounds like a dumb bitch bro (no offense) Good luck with MIT , and as for Jordyn nothing wrong with banging her here and there if you feel like it lol. She obviously is still making attempts to keep in contact/
    Yeah dude. After I dumped her, she wanted me back and offered to blow me. I told her "no strings, right?" to which she agreed. Then, she blew me and tried to use it to control me. "If you do x, y, and z, no more sex." I said "OK." and did it anyway. Then, I publicly made her look like a whore for doing what she did, I made myself look like an asshole to her friends (which are equally as dumb--I swear that this is NO exaggeration--I asked one of them for a nickel and she goes "is that the fat one?"). Anyway, I told her she wasn't getting me back by giving me head or by any other way, for that matter. She said she didn't want me back, then said that if I picked another partner in class for a team assignment she would scream and cry.

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    . . . I highly doubt MIT is going to reject somebody who wants to major in computer science when the student's test scores say "Top 20% in the United States that took the AP Computer Science exam."
    No, MIT probably won't reject you for those test scores. What will they see in your extracurricular and community activities? My guess is that you're also in the top quarter on SAT verbal - if not, that could go against you.

If MIT is truly your dream, then pursue it. But if you're looking there primarily because of the prestige, you may be disappointed later in life. If you're only top 20% in AP CompSci, you'll be in the middle to low end at MIT. You may have a more satisfactory (and less expensive!) undergrad experience - both inside and outside the classroom - at someplace like Case Western Reserve, Carnegie-Mellon, Johns Hopkins, Waterloo, or Illinois. Depending on exactly what aspects of CompSci interest you, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois Institute of Technology, Georgia Tech, or Auburn may be good choices.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by daletom View Post
    No, MIT probably won't reject you for those test scores. What will they see in your extracurricular and community activities? .
    Very true. I understand that grades are a small part of elite university admittance. High GPAs and SAT scores are in fact rather "ordinary". These days, you also have to have some excellent community service/leadership background and need to be able to write a kick-ass essay. I am confident skaterboy can write a good essay, but skaterboy: are you seeing to your community service?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    are you seeing to your community service?
    Community service is easy.

Just check out the newspapers or go to a local soup kitchen, or hospital and see what you can't do.

King Zarathu Guest
    No, I haven't done community service since I went to court because I lit my school bathrooms on fire. XD

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    My guess is that you're also in the top quarter on SAT verbal - if not, that could go against you.
    I scored top 4% in math at my school (PSAT). As far as extracurricular, I have a pissload of detail about programming competitions, web design, software development, and security projects that I've done. Especially the placements at programming contests. Those are hot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123