+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General High School Crush Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
    I am calm. 0_0 What makes me seem not calm? I'm not going crazy over this or anything.

I just want advice on how to get to know her better, since I'm good at making friends, and I don't know her at all.

And then when I know her, I want to be friends and stuff, then possibly romance.

And I know all high school crshes/loves fail. I just want to try like veryone else.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha...that is the funniest thing ive ever heard! "i just wanna fail like everyone else!"hahahahahahaha

you are so awesome..freshman you say? thats a great way to look at it...just make sure you dont expect it to fail..cuz then..you have no hope..and wont learn anything from your failure.

my advice..just start talking to her...see if you like her...if you do..grow some balls and ask her out or something..or flirty with her SOMETHING. if you end up not liking her..or she is very obviously not digging you..then you might have a really good friend.

Ok. Thanks for all the advice everyone

I'll try to talk to her somehow......

Yay. I actually talked with her today. Actually, she talked to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog View Post
    Further evidence that it doesn't take a lick of intelligence to get into college.

Do you really think that waving your forged "IM A LAW STUDENTE!!11" card is going to win you some sort of extra popularity around here...? What are you, about 19, still living at home with mom and dad, and in your first or second year of online school? Should we start calling you Matlock?

Probably the most brilliant thing I have read this month. I really hope nobody checks your sentence structure when you are working as a patent attorney or a family divorce document prep-clerk 20 years from now. Or did you have higher hopes of doing something contributing to society...like...animal law with an emphasis on bestiality?

Yeah, it gets them real wet. Sometimes I even go on OTHER forums and talk about how badass I am, and that I am a LAW STUDENT!!! Chicks dig that kinda shit.
    that was ****ing awesome.

and to the original poster, it's great that you're talking to her, but be sure to get to the whole 'asking out thing' after not too long. trust everyone else and myself on this board when we say that being friends is bad if you're interested in a relationship. i've done that before and it makes breaking up a real bitch. also, try and be funny, girls like funny if it's not forced.
    Last edited by TDurden; 19-09-06 at 12:08 PM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123