+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: N.Korea --- Nuclear Bomb Testing

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    With our current policy, I believe it would make perfect sense to get China, before China gets us.

Y'know, destroy a threat before it becomes a threat.

'Cause that makes perfect sense.
    You make an excellent point--I wonder why I didn't think about that first.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    You make an excellent point--I wonder why I didn't think about that first.
    Now I know this may be difficult for you to understand but, you can't have all the glory.

With our current policy, I believe it would make perfect sense to get China, before China gets us.

Y'know, destroy a threat before it becomes a threat.

'Cause that makes perfect sense.
    And that would be the worlds stupidest thing todo. The U.S is China's biggest buyer as far as manufactored goods go. And China is our primary backer for our never ending finicial problems. If we attacked China they will stop production for us and over 80% of the products we buy will be gone. Becuse the US destroyed most of its factories awhile back.

Russia and Japan must have had to do something really bad for Korea to say, "We're going to completely take away one of your cities."

An entire ****ing city dude--think about it.
    I am fully aware what a nuke can do. Both countries are also our Allies and with what Bush has been doing in Iraq he [Bush] has made the US look bad and so our Allies which have actually step back in supporting us. Plus Russia and Japan are easy targets as you need an ICBM to hit them and not a long range one to hit the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    I agree... why Russia or Japan?
    Reply is above this one.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa
    And that would be the worlds stupidest thing todo. The U.S is China's biggest buyer as far as manufactored goods go. And China is our primary backer for our never ending finicial problems. If we attacked China they will stop production for us and over 80% of the products we buy will be gone. Becuse the US destroyed most of its factories awhile back.
    Dude, you need to learn how to detect sarcasm. For 22, you sure as hell as numb to it.

I am fully aware what a nuke can do. Both countries are also our Allies and with what Bush has been doing in Iraq he [Bush] has made the US look bad and so our Allies which have actually step back in supporting us. Plus Russia and Japan are easy targets as you need an ICBM to hit them and not a long range one to hit the US.
    You have failed to supply a response as to why, exactly, Korea would nuke either of those countries (or any country, for that matter).

Reply is above this one.
    Not really.

Dude, you need to learn how to detect sarcasm. For 22, you sure as hell as numb to it.
    Well I don't do that well with detecting such things in text. I usualy do better in the real world.

You have failed to supply a response as to why, exactly, Korea would nuke either of those countries (or any country, for that matter).
    N. Korea will not nuke S. Korea even I am sure they will love to, becuase of radiation. N. Korea, Japan, and Russia all have bad blood. I doubt you would remeber this, but a couple years after when the Berlin Wall came down basically ending the Cold War, Japan was trying to get its people (from my knowlegde it was both spies and regular citizens), out of N. Korea. Some made it while others didn't. N. Korea did what it could to stop this and tortured these people non stop for Japanese intellegence. As far as I know they have not settled this and I believe there are still Japanese people trap in N. Korea. And the Japanese also have N. Korean people traped as well so that makes them a good target to hit.

Russia also has its own bad history in the region as well. I know Russia had some confrontations with N. Korea but I can't remeber them right now. I will look them up.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    N. Korea will not nuke S. Korea even I am sure they will love to, becuase of radiation. N. Korea, Japan, and Russia all have bad blood. I doubt you would remeber this, but a couple years after when the Berlin Wall came down basically ending the Cold War, Japan was trying to get its people (from my knowlegde it was both spies and regular citizens), out of N. Korea. Some made it while others didn't. N. Korea did what it could to stop this and tortured these people non stop for Japanese intellegence. As far as I know they have not settled this and I believe there are still Japanese people trap in N. Korea. And the Japanese also have N. Korean people traped as well so that makes them a good target to hit.

Russia also has its own bad history in the region as well. I know Russia had some confrontations with N. Korea but I can't remeber them right now. I will look them up.
    Oh, so they have bad blood for torturing people for intelligence....

I assume the United States has never tortured anyone for information (HINT HINT THERE IS SARCASM HERE, DOLT)--oh, wait, that would give you "bad blood" too, wouldn't it? Let's go ahead and call anybody who tortures another for information somebody with bad blood.

Holy shit!

*WANTED* The man with good blood!
    $25,000,000.00

Osama bin Laden. He never tortured--he just killed them quickly!

Oh, so they have bad blood for torturing people for intelligence....

I assume the United States has never tortured anyone for information (HINT HINT THERE IS SARCASM HERE, DOLT)--oh, wait, that would give you "bad blood" too, wouldn't it? Let's go ahead and call anybody who tortures another for information somebody with bad blood.

Holy shit!

*WANTED* The man with good blood!
    $25,000,000.00

Osama bin Laden. He never tortured--he just killed them quickly!
    Your lack of knowledge wows me. Japan and N. Korea have cultures very different than ours. Things like kidnappings and tortures fuel their hate for each other. Plus you have years of wars in the area that have shaped that area countless times.

Sayid out of lost has bad blood!? It can't be. I refuse to believe.

King Zarathu Guest
    Your lack of knowledge wows me. Japan and N. Korea have cultures very different than ours. Things like kidnappings and tortures fuel their hate for each other. Plus you have years of wars in the area that have shaped that area countless times.
    Read through my post again and see if you can manage to pick out which parts of it were sarcasm.

Secondly, while my "lack of knowledge" wows you, your naiveté boggles my mind. You mean to say that one kind of torture is different from another kind of torture, one being worse than the other because--

Wait...you're American, and you are therefore superior to other nationalities? Is that what you're saying, asshole?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah Jurupa, I was bein' hardcore sarcastic.

I usually do a good job portraying my "tone of voice" through text.

Ya just gotta learn how to read it, it's not that hard.

Read through my post again and see if you can manage to pick out which parts of it were sarcasm.

Secondly, while my "lack of knowledge" wows you, your naiveté boggles my mind. You mean to say that one kind of torture is different from another kind of torture, one being worse than the other because--

Wait...you're American, and you are therefore superior to other nationalities? Is that what you're saying, asshole?
    Wow getting a little pissy are we? I saw the SARCASM. Thats why I said your lack of knowledge wows me.

Yeah Jurupa, I was bein' hardcore sarcastic.

I usually do a good job portraying my "tone of voice" through text.

Ya just gotta learn how to read it, it's not that hard.
    I have a harder time than most picking up sarcasm on message boards, becuase I am more use to vocal sarcasm or sarcasm in books.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Wow getting a little pissy are we? I saw the SARCASM. Thats why I said your lack of knowledge wows me.
    Not pissy, playing the Devil's advocate in an aggressive fashion.

Also, if you saw the sarcasm, why did my "lack of knowledge" wow you? That doesn't make sense.

Not pissy, playing the Devil's advocate in an aggressive fashion.

Also, if you saw the sarcasm, why did my "lack of knowledge" wow you? That doesn't make sense.
    It was a play off this:

I assume the United States has never tortured anyone for information...

King Zarathu Guest
    If there was obviously sarcasm there (which you claim to have caught) then the United States must have tortured victims to gain information.

If my "lack of knowledge" wows you so much, then it is a suitable conclusion to state that you firmly believe that the United States has specifically not tortured anyone to gain information--rendering you a complete idiot.

If there was obviously sarcasm there (which you claim to have caught) then the United States must have tortured victims to gain information.

If my "lack of knowledge" wows you so much, then it is a suitable conclusion to state that you firmly believe that the United States has specifically not tortured anyone to gain information--rendering you a complete idiot.
    Uh you don't speak double speak do ya. I am pretty sure for a fact that the US has and is torturing people. Torturing people has been going on since the cave man was around. So to deny it would be stupid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast