+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is It worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladan View Post
    As a woman, I like men who are nice and respect women. But it's just that some guys are too nice and have a low self confidence. I don't mean you because I don't know you.
    Hi Ladan, As far as I know, the women I liked, I tried not to show my lack of confidence to them by not acting in that way. Emphasis on I tried, whether I came across like that, I do not know

I'm speaking in general. I think being nice is very good and women love it in a guy when he has a high self confidence and self respect.
    I think I have confidence, and I have self respect.

But if a guy is nice but doesn't have much self confidence, isn't proud of himself, and tries to win the approval of the girl, honestly we don't find it attractive.
    I do not know what being proud of oneself means. If it is being certain in the knowledge that what I am doing is correct, than yes that I am. But I honestly do not feel the need to advertise it to others.

Also trying to win the approval of women. I also do not understand. I have held to the belief for a long time that I must be with others as I am, and not pretend to be someone else. And apparently not many like me for who I am.

So if it's happened many times and many girls have told it to you, do you think it's possible that you are too nice to them?
    I do not know. Which is the sad part. I also do not know the subtleties between nice and too nice.

Maybe I should start being like other hip people. Lets see how spectacularly I fail at that!

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain View Post
    Maybe I should start being like other hip people. Lets see how spectacularly I fail at that!

Hussain
    Nonsense. You were intended to be who YOU are, not who someone else is. Your girl is out there - you just haven't met her yet. Just be patient and practice setting boundaries.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Nonsense. You were intended to be who YOU are, not who someone else is. Your girl is out there - you just haven't met her yet. Just be patient and practice setting boundaries.
    Listen to vashti, she knows stuff.

ESPECIALLY the bolded part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123