+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My NEW situation.

Zach, you should just let things happen sometimes. You don't need to define and control a connection you have with someone. She'll quite probably be someone you'll always share a certain amount of intimacy with (and I'm not speaking about sexual intimacy, here), and that's what life's about, in my opinion.

Maybe someday you'll get back together with her and you'll be a great couple. Maybe she'll just remain someone you have emotional ties to, and you'll be there for each other until the day you die. Who knows?

Don't let her punch you any more, though. That's just rude.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Zach, you should just let things happen sometimes. You don't need to define and control a connection you have with someone. She'll quite probably be someone you'll always share a certain amount of intimacy with (and I'm not speaking about sexual intimacy, here), and that's what life's about, in my opinion.

Maybe someday you'll get back together with her and you'll be a great couple. Maybe she'll just remain someone you have emotional ties to, and you'll be there for each other until the day you die. Who knows?

Don't let her punch you any more, though. That's just rude.
    Thank you for your input, I'll take it to heart. I guess all I can do is let things go how they will anyways. Im just not sure if I can handle her over emotional side, I mean I can barely handle myself sometimes. lol

Guess I can't really know these things. Thanks alot for the post!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Simple.

Its been a while now, and I have had a chance tot alk to her alot more. I have definitely realized a few things. I have realized that there is no way her and I could be together. I thought I liked her but I was just on the rebound. She is really nice and great n stuff but I just don't see her that way anymore. Its just weird.

This is just a vent/update for whoever cares.

So yeah, I figured things out.

Another little side story:

I have another friend/ex ex gf, who I still talk to quite a bit sometimes and we are decent friends still. I was talking to her the other night and she said she was gonna ask if she could spend the night. Naturally I was like uhhh... why? But I didn't mind. I wasn't sure what was going through her mind when she asked me that but either way she came over and we stayed up all night. We played a few video games and talked alot then watched a movie.

I think she wanted to have sex with me.. I have officially had two girls come over to my house and spend the night with me in my room and I haven't done anything with them. (I slept on my futon/let her sleep on my bed) This time though there was no question at all to whether I wanted to do anything or not. I was totally calm and just wanted to have a good time with a friend without any sexual stuff. Yep call me crazy, but Im strong now. Im finally getting back to normal! Im excited!

It would just be out of character for me.

Yep.

--Zach
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Any day now he'll be steppin' out of his closet.

Fras would it help you to say that Im not a virgin? And yes it was to a Female.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Fras would it help you to say that Im not a virgin? And yes it was to a Female.
    Plenty of gay men have put it to the women.

What if I told you I am physically and emotionally attracted to a girl I work with?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then I would say I can find any way to flip it around so it still makes you look gay.

So I'll stop because I don't want you to get on the defensive.

Oh, Ill fight you. Thats what you wanted anyways right?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fight me mutha****a.

Wouldn't you know I've actually never fought anybody in my life?

Hmm, I think there are alot of people who have actually never been in a fist fight before. Unfortunately, I have been in one fight.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've simply have not found any good reason to get in one.

I didnt have a choice. He got physical immediately, so I had no choice but to defend myself. I let him punch me twice then I layed it out on him. He stumbled back a few steps and thought twice. Teacher came over and split us up. He apologized later for being a dick. I told him it was cool.
    Last edited by Zach; 13-01-07 at 03:37 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've simply have not found any good reason to get in one.

Don't you have siblings? Jeez, my daughter gave my son a fat lip and bloody nose last night because he held her down and drooled on her face.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't you have siblings? Jeez, my daughter gave my son a fat lip and bloody nose last night because he held her down and drooled on her face.
    The last brawl I was ever in was with my child hood best friend. We were about 5, rolling around on the ground pulling eachother's hair.

My older brother is 6 years older than me, so nothing more than play wrestling.

And right below me is Kara, who is about 4 years younger than I.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123