+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: merry christmas

what are you guys doing up so late. waiting up for santa clause huh? well i'm here to tell you that he doesn't exist!!!

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha. jk he does.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    my brother tried to open a few gifts. (he is 16) i shot him with my airsoft pistol

i am thinking about going to bed now.

we always open our gifts christmas eve night. we're just impatient catholics i guess.

anachronistic Guest
    i am starting to wish i was catholic...

my mother always makes us wait till christmas morning... and even makes us wait till she is good and ready at 10 am and we wake up at 7. it ain't gonna be like that this year.

10am!!! i would just bust my seams if i had to wait that long.

anachronistic Guest
    i am going to open them when i wake up. i dont care if anyone is up lol

well i hope you get good gifts. i left some room under the tree so santa can fit my new mercedes underneath. i better go to bed before he sees me with my lights on.

merry christmas!!!

It's 5:10 Am. I'm up, so are my cats and I can't stand the wait. About 7am or so.hehe, I miss all my brothers, since they aren't here... Joes of in California and Josh is in England. Damn Marine corps and airforce. lol

[url]http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/[/url]

So, I'm gonna write this now, and I hope everyone else will do the same. Write their own stories and stuff.

So, we pick up my girlfriend at her house, it's her first time seeing anyone besides my parents in my family. So we go drive along onto the tulalip tribes and go see my grandma. (i'm not native) Anyway, we arrive, we bring arms full of gifts and I introduce Morgan, and it's about 12 o clock. My cousins are all their except strom he is in Iraq and my two older brothers. We sit down while grandma tells od Christmas stories and soon everyone finally shows up. My two cousins and their husbands and little tiny babies, my aunt and her husband, my other aunt with her two kids my dad, step-mom, myself and girlfriend. So it was pretty fun. We sat a talked for two hours and at 2pm we had dinner. Then after dinner and pie we opened presents and alot of good laughter went around. Lots of thankyous and hugs. I got a Marines Bible, which brought me to tears. My oldest cousins husband got it for me. They wanted to give me something I could take with me when I leave for bootcamp. I got Morgan a tilted heart of gold (a necklace) with diamonds on one side. She looked rather ravishing I might say. Then, I got her a swooners Cd. Which we listened to on the way to Seatte. Well, after two more hours of fun. We finally left and headed down for Seattle. The CD I got her we popped in and the first song was "Come Fly with me" by frank sinatra. Which, of course I sung to my girl right next to me. It was fantastic. Both in the back seat of a huge van, it's dark out and we're embraced and staring into each others eyes. I never felt so in love, then at that moment . Anyway after much twisting and turning we finally arrived at my Great Uncles mansion. It's actually right across from Bill gates. Anyway, we climbed the long steps, knocked and entered instant joy and happiness. lol Family isn't it? Anyway, we mingled and I intorduce Morgan to everyone, they were delighted to meet her. Alot of "You can keep him" went around. They made her feel welcome and what not. Wee little kids ran around and people drank, laugh and sung. After 7:01, we gathered around the piano, about 2 dozen people (There is about 40 but not everyone sings) and we began to sing Christmas songs and carols. I sat next to Morgan and we sang together to each song, once again very wonderful I might add. Sometime, before that actually, I gave her, her third christmas present. We outside on the steps, and looked out upon the giant lake, with all these homes across the way, lit up with lights and the stars shining down. I couldn't have asked for a better present. So, later presents we're handed out and after more mingling and whatnot, we finally left. It was good to see family again, and better to have my adoring girlfriend there. Anyway, I hope everyones Christmas was as good as mine. I still have to open presents and all that. I'm gonna wake up by bringing in the lap-top into my parents room and playing the link above really loud. hehe. Well, Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

sounds wonderful

all my extended family is in germany, so we're just having it within the family. I love the anticipation, so I wont open mine just yet.. at least, not all in one go.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    you can still have the coal
    I don't even get that! I would take the stocking empty anyday though.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA&eurl=[/url]

That made my day a little better. :]
    Haha, Yeah that was funny.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

anachronistic Guest
    my little sister is so cute! she is almost 2 years old. she got a rocking horse for christmas, and all she has been doing all morning is rockin' away!

me and my brother got a wii. My arms hurt from boxing...

anachronistic Guest
    you guys are ****ing lucky. i wont get my nintendo wii until it isn't popular and it is in stock.

so far, I love the wii. Exercise and gaming is something which I've always thought should be combined. In future, I would love to see more developments on the theme.. ie, more bio-feedback like perspiration and hearbeat could be added, plus other sensors (say to strap onto your ankles) to make you exercise not just mainly your arms. I'd love to one day walk into a gym and see everyone gaming on a sort of LAN network with interactive exercise consoles- everything from bike marathons to, like, Call of Duty or whatever. That would rock.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast