+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Years

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElite View Post
    well. i guess it depends on her personality. she might have good intentions for holding off. but she might also have bad intentions
    I was being sarcastic.

Your statements added nothing at all constructive to this thread.

Anyway, to the topic at hand.

I don't think there's ever a "right" time to ask a question like this, there may be good times, and bad times, but that's it.

You know her better than any of us, go with what you think will work.

I trust your judgment, from the sounds of it you have a similar head to mine on your shoulders.

Then again, maybe that's a bad thing...

In any case, as I had once said "If there is no "we", than there is only me."

You are not a couple, as an individual you have to look out for yourself.

She may not like your decision, and you may not either, but she's known your position on the situation, the move has been hers to make, if she decides to pass, then it comes back to you again.

So in a nutshell, Frasbee, you think it's a smart move that I:

1 - Talk to her soon.
    2 - Talk to her in a decent place, since there is no "best" just go for a "good" situation.
    3 - I assume using the "How do you feel about us?" line is the one you'd recommend?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    3 - I assume using the "How do you feel about us?" line is the one you'd recommend?
    I recommend using anything that you think will most likely give you the outcome you're looking for.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Ehh, I talked to a buddy of mine. He was like, well dude, it's only been 3 weeks. Maybe give it some more time. The more I think about it the more that maybe giving it some more time would be for the best.

I mean, this girl is spending a lot of time on her own accord with me. That has to say something. So maybe I'll give it more time, just go with the flow. Realistically I do have to keep myself at the top of the list, and I haven't been exactly doing the best lately with stressing over this and I have finals in a few hours and all kinds of other shit. So maybe it's best I just put my mind to rest, let some time pass, and see where we end up.

But like I said, she spends a lot of time with me on her own free will. A few of my female friends said they've never spent time like that with someone they didn't feel SOMETHING for. I guess it's a sign? We'll see...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Personally, it sounds to me that she might feel like she should like you, but for whatever reason, just doesn't, or can't.
    Don't forget to take that into account.

There's been far too many people that have passed through here saying they think they should like somebody, they have all this and this in common, but the feeling just isn't there.

It's a possibility.

DON'T get sucked into a time warp.

This is a never ending cycle, I swear. Now there's a twist to the situation.

I started to think that the first girl wasn't really into me anymore, so I started to have so much doubt that I nearly convinced myself she didn't want anything to do with me. A few days after I did that, my buddy IMs me. He said he's got a single friend who was joking around and asking him if he had any single friends. He said he did, and ended up telling her about me, including some of the sweet things I used to do for my ex. Evidently she thought very highly of that, because she ended up IMing me and talking to me a bit. I haven't spoken to her on the phone or seen her in real life yet, however I've seen pictures, talked to her on AIM, and my buddy speaks very highly of her, said she's very funny to be around, etc.

So everything kind of seemed like it was leaning in that direction due to the fact that the first girl showed minimal interest. Then I get an email from her saying she looks forward to talking to me and wants to see me soon and maybe we can go out to dinner, etc. But she's so "innocently friendly" I don't know if that's a push to "ooohh baby let's get back together" or she just wants to be friends.

I'm starting to think that I gave girl one enough chances, and even though I WOULD like to be with her, maybe it's time I just meet up with girl two with a bunch of friends and see how that goes. For all I know, I may meet the girl and want to run in the other direction. On the other hand, she may be an insanely perfect match for me.

So, what would you do? Just keep pursuing girl one? Talk to girl one and see how she feels? Or, should I go ahead and meet girl two in a friendly manner and see how that goes, then from there decide who I'm going to run after?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    So, what would you do? Just keep pursuing girl one? Talk to girl one and see how she feels? Or, should I go ahead and meet girl two in a friendly manner and see how that goes, then from there decide who I'm going to run after?
    I say you give g2 a chance, with friends would be the safest way to go about it. Hang out and see if you can't have fun with her.

I'd also say don't bring it up to g1. She's not your girlfriend. But don't hide it either, if she asks what you're doing on that particular night or whatever, just be honest, but don't go in depth about anything. She doesn't need to know details.

You're still single. Go see if this other fish is worth tryin' to catch.

There is nothing at all wrong with dating two girls at once, as long as you're not fooling anybody. Make sure they both understand you're not exclusive. Then watch how first girl's behavior changes. Then post all about it, because I am just rabidly curious about it.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    There is nothing at all wrong with dating two girls at once, as long as you're not fooling anybody. Make sure they both understand you're not exclusive. Then watch how first girl's behavior changes. Then post all about it, because I am just rabidly curious about it.
    Yeah, I'm strangely intrigued by Toxin's issues and devoted to advising him.

Heh, maybe I just suck at reading women's minds. I was online talking to girl two for a bit. She seemed a bit chatty, but not over the edge talking to me. I felt like most of the time she talked it was when I initiated a new topic that she could relate to.

But I don't know. I'm going out for the day, but hopefully my buddy and I can chill later this week with the girls (his girlfriend and girl two I'm speaking of) and see how that goes.

At the same time, what do I do if girl one comes back and is like, hey, seriously, I've had a lot of time to think and I think we should try it again. Then what? I mean, I KNOW this girl, I don't know girl two. I really like girl one, and I've given her a month's time now. What if she comes back and wants to start a relationship again? How can I decline that considering that I've been waiting for a month and she knows that? Thing is, if I decline that to hang out with girl two, chances are that my hope with girl one is gone. SO... if girl two turns out to make me want to shoot myself, then I've got nothing. So if girl one comes to me wanting a relationship BEFORE I can meet girl two, do I decline? I mean, how CAN I decline? Or should I accept and roll with it?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, I say this with the utmost respect and your best interests in mind.

Shut the **** up, stop thinking and just go hang out with girl 2.

We'll worry about the rest as it occurs.

which girl looks better?

Quote Originally Posted by TheElite View Post
    which girl looks better?
    Honestly, they both look really good. They have the same figure, same build, just as busty as one another, only difference is hair color/length, which doesn't really matter to me anyway.

Frasbee, you're right... but we'll see what happens. Right now I got dinner to look forward to on friday with girl one. She's kind of showing signs that she wants to get things going again, and I can't help but to be delighted about that. But I'll just take it a day at a time and see what happens. For now, I just got dinner friday to look forward to.

and whatever comes after dinner...

If you're referring to sex, her and I have actually talked about that, and we both have identicle mindsets on sex, which is waiting to be in a committed relationship. Marriage? Nah. But certainly not a two day old relationship either.

On the upside, her and I are getting together in an hour or so this evening. I think I'll talk to her a little bit this evening if I get the chance. Regardless we'll still go to dinner I believe, but we'll just have to see what happens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast