+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wat are some little things that a girl likes a guy to do????

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137 View Post
    A guy playing hard to get is every girl's weakness.

Of course you won't admit it, why would you admit to your weakness?
    Right, because when a girl isn't interested you'll definitely get attention by ignoring her
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

I said I ignore them?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    For girls your age yes, but that changes when you hit 20. As then the rules change some and they continue to change as you get older.
    Can you specify the rules? I think everything is always the freaking same...she may want money and a long term relationship now instead of just a boyfriend but the strategy of getting her is still the same...and so is the strategy of ditching her. no?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137 View Post
    A guy playing hard to get is every girl's weakness.

Of course you won't admit it, why would you admit to your weakness?
    That stuff only works for guys that are EXTREMELY good looking. If you don't have the girls chasing YOU then playing hard to get is a lose lose situation. Some guys have to actually fight just for a bit of attention from the opposite sex or they will be alone. You have to have the fish at least hooked before you pull away.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 12-01-07 at 10:53 PM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    You have to have the fish at least hooked before you pull away.
    I like that.

Can you specify the rules? I think everything is always the freaking same...she may want money and a long term relationship now instead of just a boyfriend but the strategy of getting her is still the same...and so is the strategy of ditching her. no?
    Basically a lot of the rules you had in high school when it came to dating girls and what have you, are dropped. So Jon the band geek in high school can now at least talk to Sally one of the popular girls in high school as the social environment is different. Its things like this. Yes there are people that still go by or play by or use the same high school dating rules, but most people don't as such things are viewed as inmature. her.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Basically a lot of the rules you had in high school when it came to dating girls and what have you, are dropped. So Jon the band geek in high school can now at least talk to Sally one of the popular girls in high school as the social environment is different. Its things like this. Yes there are people that still go by or play by or use the same high school dating rules, but most people don't as such things are viewed as inmature. her.
    So basically the rules are the same, but the setting changed. That is what I mean. The rules are the same. You seem to think that in highschool everyone has some type of a part to play...you know...John the geek...Todd the mucho man...Ron the basketball player....Chris the dork...Kyle the popular stud...need I go on? you know what that is? it is called stereotyping. Guy likes band so he must be a geek? some girls may have classifed people but they were stupid.

So anways, my point is the rules are the same. The way you present yourself increases your chances of success with the girl. You know that Jon the band geek was actually allowed to ask Sally out in highschool right? no rule of high school dating police would arrest him...the fact the he was scared shit less then and later he actually got confidence is not a change of rules, it is a change in Jon's personality.

PS: You still didn't tell me what the rules are.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 13-01-07 at 02:44 PM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

So basically the rules are the same, but the setting changed. That is what I mean. The rules are the same. You seem to think that in highschool everyone has some type of a part to play...you know...John the geek...Todd the mucho man...Ron the basketball player....Chris the dork...Kyle the popular stud...need I go on? you know what that is? it is called stereotyping. Guy likes band so he must be a geek? some girls may have classifed people but they were stupid.

So anways, my point is the rules are the same. The way you present yourself increases your chances of success with the girl. You know that Jon the band geek was actually allowed to ask Sally out in highschool right? no rule of high school dating police would arrest him...the fact the he was scared shit less then and later he actually got confidence is not a change of rules, it is a change in Jon's personality.

PS: You still didn't tell me what the rules are.
    I am trying my best to explain this.

Its not the same rules from high school. Yes the same stereotypes exist out of high school. But in high school Jon the geek would get rejected by Sally the popular girl because Sally would not risk her reputation to go out with Jon. But after high school if Jon asked Sally out because the social rules are different as Sally would not be worrying about her reputation as much and be more willing to go out with Jon if she was interested.

In high school guys and girls would pass notes to the guy or girl that they liked, and from my experience it was usually the guys. Out side of high school this barely happens. Its expected that if you are interested in someone you show it in some manner.

Basically what I am trying to say is that yes some of the rules from high school are used after high school as high school is a training ground for such things. But stuff like using notes and other "inmature" things get dropped. Its like going to a college party where certain things are okay while other things are not. And then the next day going to a fancy party hosted by an upper class family and the social rules that where okay at the college party would not really be okay at this type of party.

I can't really list the rules as they are unwritten. But you learn them from society and they change all the time and change where you go as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123