+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hi Im married frustrated , sad...and all the above feelings u can have...help!!

we now have a lesbian on here? awesome!
    Ah, No... I am not a lesbian (once again quoting Seinfeld "Not that there is anything wrong with it')....I just simply love men and I especially love how they smell. I guess I didn't make the mental leap how my comment lead you to believe that I was gay. My friends and I discuss men all the time because no matter what, we all basically have the same issues with them.

Further to the ovulation thing, I know exactly when I ovulate because of the gel discharge. That is common knowledge and certainly doesn't take research. Of course, my point was that nature is the driving force.

which means it is entirely possible that her behavior is the primary problem.
    There is just as equal a possibility that it is NOT! Most women I know ARE romance junkies (as you said) - some more than others - and I hate to be the one to break this to you, but that is how we are wired. I have also met men who can't be without a woman. I have also met men that are brilliant in their careers but make lousy choices when it comes to love. Does that mean that their love issues are due to their behavior only and not that of their partner as well? No. It takes two. *wink*

I think that the problems can be on one side. Not both parties are guilty all the time.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, but that is how we are wired.
    I'm not wired that way, nor are any of my friends. How old are you?

Zach - I agree with you. Lots of times, people just pick crappy partners. Their only contribution to the problem is that they tolerate too much crap.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

people just pick crappy partners. Their only contribution to the problem is that they tolerate too much crap
    Huh? I think you're contradicting yourself there.

Re the age question, I am much older than most on this forum, that's for sure. If women are not wired like this than why are romance novels so popular?

From Wiki (just for Tiay who loves research):
    Romance novels are most popular in the United States and Canada, where it is the best-selling genre. In North America in 2002, sales of romance novels generated US$1.63 billion and comprised 34.6% of all popular fiction sold - by comparison, general fiction comprised 24.1% and mystery, detective and suspense fiction comprised 23.1%. Over 2000 romance novels were published, and there were 51.1 million romance novel readers.

Who doesn't talk about sex and the opposite sex? My God, even my mother had the hots for Dean Martin when she was young and still talks about him now. You and your friends are missing out on some fun.
    Last edited by Chloe; 10-02-07 at 02:08 PM.

Ah, No... I am not a lesbian (once again quoting Seinfeld "Not that there is anything wrong with it')....I just simply love men and I especially love how they smell. I guess I didn't make the mental leap how my comment lead you to believe that I was gay. My friends and I discuss men all the time because no matter what, we all basically have the same issues with them.

Further to the ovulation thing, I know exactly when I ovulate because of the gel discharge. That is common knowledge and certainly doesn't take research. Of course, my point was that nature is the driving force.
    lol.. er, oopsies sorry! aw, having a lesbian on here would've been phenomenally interesting, though..

ah, yeah, okay, that is the sure way to tell. I just kinda doubt women who can somehow "feel" it in their bodies.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Huh? I think you're contradicting yourself there.

Re the age question, I am much older than most on this forum, that's for sure. If women are not wired like this than why are romance novels so popular?

From Wiki (just for Tiay who loves research):
    Romance novels are most popular in the United States and Canada, where it is the best-selling genre. In North America in 2002, sales of romance novels generated US$1.63 billion and comprised 34.6% of all popular fiction sold - by comparison, general fiction comprised 24.1% and mystery, detective and suspense fiction comprised 23.1%. Over 2000 romance novels were published, and there were 51.1 million romance novel readers.

Who doesn't talk about sex and the opposite sex? My God, even my mother had the hots for Dean Martin when she was young and still talks about him now. You and your friends are missing out on some fun.
    Ha! I haven't read a romance novel since I was maybe 14, which I suspect is the age (and IQ) of the average romance novel reader. Anyway, I'm not sure what exactly your point is... The original poster isn't a romance novel junkie, nor is she experiencing a crush on a celebrity. Additionally, I think having a crush on someone and actually acting upon it are not even remotely in the same category.

And no, I am not contradicting myself, but if you are having trouble comprehending what I wrote, I can reword it for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Only in America do we call our female friends "girlfriends". We have posters from all over the planet on here. Tiay is from Ireland. it was entirely understandable.

I would like to submit some wisdom from Matt Groening, from Love is Hell, which everyone should read:

Men are stupid and women are crazy.

That is all.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks giga. it's not a common expression here, though I think I have actually called my female friends that once or twice.. but it sounded too weird

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Thanks giga. it's not a common expression here, though I think I have actually called my female friends that once or twice.. but it sounded too weird
    You dyke.
    Spammer Spanker

hehe.. .. I don't know what that means, you American. (besides some sort of waterway.)

@Vashti: My point is that women are more drawn into "romantic" scenarios.
    And, yes, I believe that a "crush" on anyone is in the same category and is probably the start of extramartial relationships for most people.

Further to your condescending remark about me not understanding what you wrote...my question was: "WHO" puts up with too much crap? The person who chooses the partner or the partner? You weren't exactly clear, my dear.

This forum cracks me up. Some of the people here are so nasty and uppity. Get over yourself, honey. Maybe you're the one who needs a good lay, not the original poster. LOL!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This forum cracks me up. Some of the people here are so nasty and uppity.
    Stick around and you'll understand why.

Understanding comes with time here on this forum.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @Vashti: My point is that women are more drawn into "romantic" scenarios.
    And, yes, I believe that a "crush" on anyone is in the same category and is probably the start of extramartial relationships for most people.

Further to your condescending remark about me not understanding what you wrote...my question was: "WHO" puts up with too much crap? The person who chooses the partner or the partner? You weren't exactly clear, my dear.

This forum cracks me up. Some of the people here are so nasty and uppity. Get over yourself, honey. Maybe you're the one who needs a good lay, not the original poster. LOL!

Wow - you are really the sensitive type, aren't you? I wasn't actually intending to be condascending, but if you choose to interpret it that way, then more power to you. ::rolling eyes::

If you want to know who I think puts up with too much crap with regards to the original poster, then perhaps you would be better off just ASKING. I thought it was rather clear that I think her husband probably tolerates way too much out of her. She needs to be put on a short leash or kicked to the curb.

Now why don't you tell us what personally motivates you to be so defensive of a woman who runs around on her husband and kid? And don't give me that "biology" bullshit because if it were all about biology, then EVERYONE would behave this way.

BTW - My sex life has never been an issue, and I don't care for your style of communication, either, so please quit with the "my dears" and "honeys". It makes me feel like I am talking to my granny.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It makes me feel like I am talking to my granny.
    How soon you think it'll be before you're a granny?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast