+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
    Well I really don't care what people think of me- I just wanted to get my question answered.
    Not caring what people think of you is a big flaw.

Your question has been answered, and we made it blatantly obvious.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And no, I was not 14 when we met- I'm turning 16 next week, next year age of consent laws dont apply.
    Too bad when you reach the age of consent, he will probably be interested in dating younger girls. He apparently likes 'em *really* young.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Warhol - Why are you even bothering to ask if this 47 year old guy is bad news? If your asking this then your messed up in the head. Plus it seems you want to have sex with this guy as well. Why is beyond me. Also I think your question has been answered and you like David12 do not want to listen/read what we posted.

Warhol let me ask you this how would you feel if your own dad was single and he was chatting it up with some 15 almost 16 year old and he was actually interested in the girl much like this guy seems to be in you. If you are okay with this then you seriously have problems, beyond 15 year old boys being immature.

I gotta give you credit for sticking around so long to debate this.

The fact is though, you aren't in love and neither is he. You claim that all the boys your age are immature, well no shit. You're 15, what do you expect? A lot of people don't have relationships at 15, you don't need to be seeking one out so desperately. Wait a few years and you'll find plenty of guys who aren't immature and who aren't only about sex.

Pursuing a relationship with some guy 32 years older than you can't lead to anything good. Your condescending tone suggests that you think of yourself as intelligent. But an intelligent person wouldn't be so naive to think that a relationship with this guy is healthy in any way. You have a ways to go before you'll be of sound mind enough to make a decision like this.

Teens mature at an exponential rate meaning that who you are now isn't who you will be in 2 or 3 years. Since you clearly have no intent of dropping this guy despite all the logical reasons people have given to do so, the only thing I can suggest is wait until you're 18 before meeting him or taking anything further. I guarantee you that by that time you will see how ****ed up this whole this is and how confused and psychotic this guy is.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

All I asked, is if it was bad news for him- not me.

You can have relationships with people younger than you, and it's legal as long as there's nothing physical going on- no kissing, ect.
    But if I'm in Texas, and our AOC is 17, and he's in Cali where it's 18, is that legal? I never said I would have sex with him- but 17 is the only legal age for me to have any kind of contact with him whatsover.

I am opinionated- and I've been acting the way I am because I want to show people that I am not a victim of a eheb- not yet no how.
    I'm just in an online relationship with an older man. I don't care about what society thinks about me, and that's OK. I follow my own sets of morals and values, and I do good for the society. People are saying that I'm going to be a pervert and stalk children, just because I like this man- People are saying that I'm a trouble maker because they know I don't have the common mentality of a teenager - isn't that just a bit harsh? People are getting their emotions mixed into this- it isn't your life, it's mine.
    Of course I'm not innocent, I'm not a child nor do I think like one.
    I would like to think of age only as a number though- no, I'm not in a true state of love- it can't be real if it isn't face to face. But I can't say I do not care for him, and his well being.

One day I may look back at myself and think 'Oh how silly.' and one day I may meet him and not like him at all.

But I'm not here to talk about my relationship with him- nobody has answered my question either.

Also, just to clear things up- I'm not the type of girl that will lure men to my bed- it's rude that people make that assumption about me.

But I'm not here to talk about my relationship with him- nobody has answered my question either.
    Uh we have based upon the question you ask. Your to dam ignorant to see it. Plus you have not answered my question, which was would you be okay if your dad had a relationship with a girl your age?

anachronistic Guest
    You can have relationships with people younger than you, and it's legal as long as there's nothing physical going on- no kissing, ect.
    But if I'm in Texas, and our AOC is 17, and he's in Cali where it's 18, is that legal?
    Google.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Uh we have based upon the question you ask. Your to dam ignorant to see it. Plus you have not answered my question, which was would you be okay if your dad had a relationship with a girl your age?

I got opinions, not answers.
    I don't even see my dad- but I do think it would be weird because he's my dad.
    Otherwise, I'm not other people, so I can't tell them what to do- and I won't.
    Because this is me, I don't really have a problem with this relationship. If I were an onlooker, I'd probrably make judgements- but as a person, if you went by how people judged you, you'd have no free will.
    So really, your question makes no difference to me- it's a double edged sword if you will.
    Just my two cents- anyways, you people are too freaked out right now, I can't get anything out of you- I don't ask you how you feel about it, I just want an answer - which I've been having much difficulty trying to find.
    I understand about the fear, with all the things you see on the news and everything- but that's not whats going on with me right now, sheesh.

Of course I would wait till I'm AOC if I ever decided to meet him- and I would arrange for freinds to come with me. Whatever, I know the risks and I'm taking care of myself just fine.

Say what you will- if you think I'm stupid, go ahead and think that. I can't get a specific answer out of anyone. I'm outtie

you're a crazy little girl. where are your parents?

oh yeah your dads not around. figures.
    Last edited by misombra; 25-02-07 at 08:30 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

But if I'm in Texas, and our AOC is 17, and he's in Cali where it's 18, is that legal? I never said I would have sex with him- but 17 is the only legal age for me to have any kind of contact with him whatsover..
    No. He lives in California where it is illegal, and I believe he is bound by the law of the state in which he resides. Why do you think people can be popped for having sex with children out of the country?

I am opinionated- and I've been acting the way I am because I want to show people that I am not a victim of a eheb- not yet no how.
    I'm just in an online relationship with an older man. I don't care about what society thinks about me, and that's OK. I follow my own sets of morals and values, and I do good for the society. People are saying that I'm going to be a pervert and stalk children, just because I like this man- People are saying that I'm a trouble maker because they know I don't have the common mentality of a teenager - .

I have yet to meet a teenager who doesn't think their mentality is exceptional. I wish I had a dollar for every kid that thought way. Anyway, we aren't saying *you* are the pervert and child stalker -- HE is.
    Last edited by vashti; 25-02-07 at 09:48 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    but as a person, if you went by how people judged you, you'd have no free will.
    Wrong.

Because if you went by how people judge you, you make that decision. Thus, you have a free will to choose that scenario.

Stop babbling on about your nonsensical know-it-all bullshit. You come here, you ask for advice, you get advice, but you don't want to hear it now. Had you not wanted to know whether or not we think that a 15 year old dating a 47 year old is wrong, you wouldn't have posted all the information you did with this blatantly obvious title, "I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???" pleading for the cure which we gave you.

If you only wanted to know whether or not a 47 year old could get in trouble for sleeping with a girl of consent in her own state, while he resides in another, is illegal, you would have posted the question, stripped of most of the information you gave us, and most specifically the 15-47 part.

NOW, why won't you listen to us?

Are you aware that there is a large stream of users who come here posting a problem similar to the one you have, and that we are all capable of giving morally good advice?

Hell, some of us have been in your situation, and know what it's like, and we want you to take the easy way, and just forget the guy now.

We aren't here to exactly answer your question specificially (as other forums are), but rather, to point you in the correct direction, that leads to happiness. If that's not what you want, I'm sorry, but you're at the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Because if you went by how people judge you, you make that decision. Thus, you have a free will to choose that scenario.
    Wrong. Read this:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will[/url]

[url]http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/freewill/[/url]

If someone acts upon on how others judge them they have no freewill.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Wrong. Read this:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will[/url]

[url]http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/freewill/[/url]

If someone acts upon on how others judge them they have no freewill.
    I didn't word what I wanted to say correctly;

I mean that in a sense, you still are able to do what you want, but you listen to what others have to say, and allow that to conflict with your inner morals.

For example, all this advice we are giving to the young lady, she could think about it or not. And if she does, she could conclude that we are correct, or disagree with our advice.

Excuse me, Warhol, are you saying that you posted this thread on Love Forum for legal advice? You're pissy because we gave you relationship advice? Did you get bad directions or something?

Warhol, I don't think you're a real person. I think you're a reg who has created another account and posted this unbelievable crap to amuse us all and keep the forum lively. I applaud the entertaining nature of your "problem", and I think you should out yourself now- who are you, really? Aegis? Vashti?

RSK?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast