+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People are so rude

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We have been accused every now and then of being like a clique that is hard to break in to, but I think it is more a matter of newbies needing to "pay their dues". Sometimes newbies come in being pretty accusational when they haven't been around long enough to "know" the style of the regulars. Naturally, when accusations are being made, people get defensive. It takes a while to know people well enough to know when they are being sarcastic or when they are kidding, and when their irritation is justifiable.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well put....

yeah come on.

we mess with everybody. we're not trying to hate we're just trying to have some fun. i guess it's our way of testing your sense of humor.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The way I see it if you want comfort, watch Oprah, if you want straight to the point advice/help then stay and have some fun while your at it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If there weren't regulars, there would be nobody to give advice.

And thus there would be no loveforum.

We are loveforum.

You are not.

My advice to you, you can either stop crying about it and stick around and give your advice, or you can stop crying and go away.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellarella View Post
    I am not talking about people giving resposes that are direct or the 'truth'... I am talking about the responses such as;

'delete this thread' or people claming that others are making everything into a 'drama'. There are heaps more, I can't believe people are defending those that directly put people down for their own enjoyment.

This thread was not for my purpose. I have not been directly attacked at all.. I am not looking for a support forum, don't care about me, I care about other people that come on here and write personal threads about things they may be upset about, or that are causing them trouble in their life, and people directly attacking them.

If the people that are saying where is the evidence can't pick a thread and look at the replies and cant see at least one reply that is sarcastic or rude, then there is something wrong here...

For some reason, other people that are hurting are direct targets for others to put down, it is disgusting
    You're a ****ing hypocrite. You need to shut the **** up about this bullshit. You have done nothing good in making this thread; you're a pathetic succubus.

If you're so damn worried about people getting support, and all that other shit, get your e-ass off the floor, quit complaining like a little baby, and do it yourself.

im new here, and in my personal opiniion, all the people have given very good advice... they are down right honest about what they think and i got the impression that they were giving the best advice that they could give..
    as for them having a laugh, its only natural to laugh... i think the solution to every heart problem (or any problem) comes about when you can yourself laugh at how silly you are acting and how silly the whole situation is...
    i came here for relief, got some and am very thankful to all of you for it... thanks... i will try and post any advice that i think might be useful to others and if in the meantime i find something funny to say, then i wouldnt mind sharing it... because after all, laughter is the best medicine... this forum is interesting because of its casual nature, and its fun to post when you know other people have a good sense of humour.. but ive noticed that if someone has a real serious problem, then no one makes fun of it, but rather gives very good advice (to the best of that person's mental ability lol)

i agreed with Tigger that all advice are good. I've been visiting this forum quite often after my break off. although im quite new but most of the advice are good . i believed they try thier best in thier opinion and advices. Thanks to everyone in LF.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^I like these two guys.^^

They know what's up.

Lilwing is telling me to get over it yet has posted 4 replies... hmmm

Had enough of this goin around in circles too.. it's getting stupid... don't know how many times I have to say it.. it is not the advice that people give, I received good replies, so have others, it is the direct sarcasm and rudeness and people making fun of other peoples threads... Don't tell me it doesn't exist.

Ohhh I see, so this is a clique group where u have to put up with it until you are accepted.. then when you are accepted, u can then go around being rude to everyone else too.. sounds like so much fun.. think I will pass...

Hoepfully all you people who form part of this negative group, sort out all your own problems and accept them. Then you might treat others with the same respect you expect of them... cause it's really obvious u can't handle your own life, so you put others down.

All the people who are generally here to give and receive positive feedback, good luck, just be careful of the arseholes..if they do treat u like shit.. remember they do it cause they are sitting on a computer at home where they are safe, they wouldn't do it in person.

PS: Don't mind Oprah actually..

Oy, gevalt. Somebody call the waaambulance.
    Spammer Spanker

Exsqueeze me?
    Spammer Spanker

not u giga. that bitch that keeps complaining. please go home. please.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Let's draw her a map.
    Spammer Spanker

I believe "rudeness" = you becoming the addiction...well The Bad Boy is prime example BABY
    Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast