+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Styles Test

your too soft to be a scorpio.. or a libra..and you cant be a gemini .... your not down with balance... your not a leo. he is to strong minded.. and .. umm...

Your birthday is in march...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Killer, why a Gemini?

Jane, nice try, not my real birthdate... if there's one thing I lie about incessantly its my age and I never take my profile seriously enough to write the proper age, or when i do its roughly the same year, no closer.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

WOW.. ok.. then you lied ot me.. you told me it was in March .. damn . so sorry
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Well, my ex-boyfriend happened to be a Gemini and judging by your agruments and advice (more importantly how you deliver your messages) resembles his a grip, I must say. Your posts look pretty intelligent all in all and are delivered (this is the part I like the most) in a very creative and formal style. Such as " I beg your pardon sir, but what I initially meant by saying...". You're into psychology. You're pretty horny but sensitive at the same time. Hmm...what else? Oh and of course, naturally enough, you find me irresistible. *smug grin*

*Let's not concentrate on fighting too much about the last part and remain on the initial subject.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    you find me irresistible. *smug grin*

*Let's not concentrate on fighting too much about the last part and remain on the initial subject.
    Blocking before the punches, are we Killer? You're very self-flattering, but its okay, I guess what woman wouldn't want to be able to claim me as her trophy. From what I understand of your ex we're not that similar, and I'm not a gemini (FIRST HINT).

Jane, what can I say, all men are pigs. Lets start over and guess again (this time with the added information of me not being a gemini).
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Ice, please don't tell me you listen to that astrology stuff. I have your posts (the quoted excepted) in high regard.
    Gee, now I have to rethink my entire philosophy. So that I, God forbid, didn't drop in your eyes.

Shot in the dark -- Leo.

Originally posted by MVPlaya

Jane, what can I say, all men are pigs. Lets start over and guess again (this time with the added information of me not being a gemini).
    Nope.. not all men are pigs.. .jsut you apparently.. I loath being lied to.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

No, I still have the rest in high regard. I guess astrology is something that is gender-specific, not individual-specific, in that for every one man who believes in it there's 50 women who believe in it.

Seriously, how many women believe in astrology, reiki, psychokinesis, past lives, supernatural phenomenae, clairvoyance, prescience, psychics, etc.?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Originally posted by jane
    Nope.. not all men are pigs.. .jsut you apparently.. I loath being lied to.
    giving up already on the challenge already?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

no challenge with someone who lies.. I'm not down.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Excuse me, you cheat

you try to figure out my sign not by using your astrological wisdom but by checking out my profile, are you up for the task without that little bit of information?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Re: gender-specific -- probably. Women have a larger corpus callosum, which is responsible for the neural connection between hemispheres, therefore their intuition is better developed and more reliable than that of men.

On average, of course.

I what?

You told me what you birthday was.. and well that was a lie.. so now you want me to guess? Why? so you can tell me another lie?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

"March 2, 1983"

From MVPlaya's profile. You impudent liar. (Oh, behold, more assaults!)
    I have it all. Including kino.

Yeah, women are also more linguistically inclined, thereby, better at interpreting body language, learning languages, and multitasking, where men are more mathematically inclined, having strong spatial reasoning and logical computation skills.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast