+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do U think

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by YourBestFriend View Post
    Why should I care? If she's a nice girl, and we love each other, what does it have to do with anything?

anyway this status of virgin is not eternal
    Lucky for you, you'll never have to care, because the situation you described does not exist.

Virginity status is bullshit. I penetrated a vaginal orifice at age 0. It's really too bad people attach value to something like that. Or should I say anti-value? If virginity was something tangible, some people might like to rip it apart and tear it to shreds. If it was something living, others might wish to frenziedly stab it to death with a dull razor blade.

This is because virginity-status devalues you in the eyes of other women.

On the other hand, if you are a female virgin, you are likely to become an object of conquest, like someone else said.

Doesn't matter if you are a guy or girl, it's bad all around.
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 10-06-07 at 02:37 PM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by YourBestFriend View Post
    anyway this status of virgin is not eternal
    It actually may be eternal. A kid in my graduating class that I know rather well, who is a virgin, enlisted in the Army. Of course he will probably be sent off to Iraq after basic training. If he was killed over there, he would die a virgin, thus making his status eternal.

why the hell should that matter. virginity is fleeting, a moment of agony and innocence lost. no one give a damn anymore. no point staying pure for your wedding night when the world is so steeped in sin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123