+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: not wanting The 'O' Word

wow frizz. taking it slow is the best thing you could do.

i just want to give you the misombra stamp of approval lol. always been a good boy. you're going to be a great man frizz. believe me, i know these things.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    1averagejoe, did you eventually acquire a taste for it? Is it still gross to you?

To me, it isn't gross at all. I will totally tongue my boyfriend moments after he's gone down on me. Frankly, he does such a good job, I'm willing to do just about anything at that point, but the taste of my own kitty isn't icky at all. I'm a clean person.
    It is not gross anymore...just took some time. I used to feel very uncomfortable at first. I don't think it was the taste at all, the taste was never really bad. I think it was more of a mental block at first.

The first time I got a bj I was soo nervous it took close to an hour for her to finish me . God did I feel soo bad that night. And I was new to everything and later found out she faked. Ya...wasn't that great before. But now's a whole different story. I've gotten her to squirt close to a couple feet already . Woops...sorry for going off subject.

an HOUR?! i'da killed you...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No way could I go for an hour.

Frasbee - write love letters NOW while the passion is still so intense. She will love you later for it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc123 View Post
    an HOUR?! i'da killed you...
    52minutes to be exact...it was my first time, i was extremely nervous.

we joke about it all the time though...i asked her why she did it, she said she had already passed 20 minutes and by that point she was determined to get me. at one point she had her head leaning on her fist and giving me the look of death.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I ****ing love oral sex. I mean sex is great as well, but it's a given. The first time a chick goes down on you, you're like:

"Yesssssss, she does it!"

Because it's actually very hard to know just from looking at them, and although most girls will suck dick once in a while, some will only do it under duress, others will only do it on your birthdays, others will only do it when they're wasted. To strike a girl that does it regularly, of her own volition, and with gusto is gold. It's gold Jerry!
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 16-08-07 at 02:17 PM.

LostNotFound Guest
    [QUOTE=Gigabitch;286690]1averagejoe, did you eventually acquire a taste for it? Is it still gross to you?

To me, it isn't gross at all. I will totally tongue my boyfriend moments after he's gone down on me. Frankly, he does such a good job, I'm willing to do just about anything at that point, but the taste of my own kitty isn't icky at all. I'm a clean person.

I agree with Vashti, though, LNF. If you do this, you are very likely going to want a nice, big bone, and it will be increasingly difficult for you both to remember why you're not doing it.

IMO, oral sex is sex. Any time you have genital contact, it's sex. By engaging in oral, fingering, handjobs, etc., you're having sexual contact even if penetration never occurs.

Think about why you aren't having sex until you get married and tell me how this all fits together in a way that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO! lol we're not gona do anything. we was just talking! no sex..no oral.. no nothing..not yet.

I've never come from head either; but by no means do I think its disgusting. That's crazy talk, oral sex is like bread in this day and age. Its probably the best segway in existence.

As far as delivering, not just anyone; thats an experience reserved for long term girlfriends only. And its got to smell nice on approach.

On that note, why is it that some of the seemingly cleanest, most beautiful women have a stinky kitty?

Maybe its just me.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

I'm imagining an air freshener hanging from your rear-view mirror, shaped like Hello Kitty and smelling like.....kitty.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm imagining an air freshener hanging from your rear-view mirror, shaped like Hello Kitty and smelling like.....kitty.
    I'd probably feel compelled to jerk off every time I was in my car.

You mean you don't already? I was sure that was what most drivers were up to- it explains the erratic driving.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    By sucking a penis? I'd rather smoke pot.
    well now i know your preference for sexual activities...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Is it just me or is everyone's names red? I heard there are new mods? Congrats. But just a little too many mods....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone's names red? I heard there are new mods? Congrats. But just a little too many mods....
    i've seen many more on a much smaller forum.

lost not found, i used to feel the same way, but i'll tell you from personal experience, it's a lot better than you think it is.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can never have too much man power around.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast