+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Help Me, I Need Desperate Help!!!

no, not at all, she wants to be remain really good friends, i talk to her on AIM all the time, and i talk to her on the phone every few days

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I must have mixed you up with another thread, but anyway, I STILL think you should leave her alone. You sound like the ex-boyfriend who wouldn't go away (no offense).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm with Cam. Socially acceptable equivalent of a Chastity Belt, lol.

On a side point, how many of you guys (who either are, or would consider marriage) plan to wear a wedding band? Just curious.
    Not a ****ing chance in the deepest level of Hell. Does that answer the question or is it too ambivalent? LOL

Seriously, though...it is not because I'm a cheater. It is just because I wouldn't even wear a wedding ring. Rings are irritating when one is typing all day long...now, don't laugh...it is true. I swear!

its just something i have to do, for myself. My best friend is coming down now to keep me company, and i just need to talk to her, if she doesnt take me back, she doesnt take me back, but at least i can say i did all i could and i wont have any regrets. Also, i get to go buck wild with my best friend i havn't seen since last august, me and him go to an anime convention in baltimore every year for the past 4 years, and this year, i got the dates mixed up and wound up going down to visit my girlfriend that week so we couldnt go. But its just something i have to do. Ive decided im going to call her house and just briefly speek to her mom, and let her know what i am going to do. She absolutely loves me and im sure that she will have no problem with it at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123