+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Point Counterpoint

appearances can be deceiving.

as for the women picked up in the bars. i don't know if i'd necessarily call them a lower form. but they are basically prostitutes who are too stupid to charge.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

...an a lack of self-worth (in your earlier reference), I assume, does not imply that a person doesn't know what price to charge?

But seriously, it does come down to price and self worth. You know, the fact that your boyfriend is satisfying to Misombra...that's because he pays the price...the price of respect, love, devotion, allegiance, right? See, price of one form or another, always plays a role.

But, like you said...it is a matter of understanding yourself and what you are worth as a person, not as a sex toy. And, that is only something that you can create for yourself. Nobody forces you to have no self worth. I can force you to think of yourself in any other way than how you choose (or accede) to view yourself, to value yourself.

It should say "I cannot force you" Typo

no, but if you have a woman who has little value in herself you can either reinforce her thoughts or you can value her more than she values herself.

also, ask any woman who has so little value in herself that she'll open her legs for anybody where her father has been all her life.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no, but if you have a woman who has little value in herself you can either reinforce her thoughts or you can value her more than she values herself.

also, ask any woman who has so little value in herself that she'll open her legs for anybody where her father has been all her life.
    Not disagreeing by any means. Apparently, there are quite a few women with little value for themselves...because it seems to be a pervasive issue in the US, or am I seeing things?

Oh, quite true about where's her father. Also, where's her mother? How about we just say, "Where are her parents?"

However, at the end of the day...one can go through a lot of shit in life and STILL make choices. One isn't always the victim of others...one can also be a victim of oneself. Some folks look for the self-fulfilling prophecy...i.e., "I am worthless" and then they go find other people who agree with them or at least help them reinforce their preexisting condition.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your friends hate women. maybe they won't say it. maybe they'll deny it. but it's quite obvious that they think of women as commodities.
    Misombra, what if I went to a prostitute because that is all I can get, and I really wanted a relationship but it wasn't going to happen? Would you say I hate women and view them as commodities? More like they hate me and view me as I don't even know what.

i'm willing to bet my life savings that your friends lives are otherwise boring and unfullfilling.
    The people that I know who have sex with prostitutes, as I have already stated, are some of the most interesting people I have ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Misombra, what if I went to a prostitute because that is all I can get, and I really wanted a relationship but it wasn't going to happen? Would you say I hate women and view them as commodities?

yes.

The people that I know who have sex with prostitutes, as I have already stated, are some of the most interesting people I have ever known.

i don't care. there are some serial killers i find very interesting too.

"Not disagreeing by any means."

this is point counterpoint you're not supposed to agree with me!

"Not disagreeing by any means."

this is point counterpoint you're not supposed to agree with me![/QUOTE]

Well, I disagree with you that I not supposed to be able to agree with you. Don't you disagree?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes.

i don't care. there are some serial killers i find very interesting too.

Then you aren't reasonable.

They are also not serial killers, just very smart and capable of carrying on an intelligent and meaningful conversation

Misombra, what if I went to a prostitute because that is all I can get, and I really wanted a relationship but it wasn't going to happen? Would you say I hate women and view them as commodities? More like they hate me and view me as I don't even know what.

Mis thinks that women are both physiological and sociological beings. Not so. Females are physiological. Women (and ladies) are sociological. You just want sex with a female. Do you hate women? Who knows except for you. At the very least, you have no interest in women because women ignore you as a man. So, you go to a lower level and pursue female organs (for a price). I don't think that necessarily qualifies you as a misogynist, but it could mean that you are an anti-social personality. Possibly, yes. Possibly, no. Who knows.

My colleague who screws prostitutes--interesting intellectually. Also, I've known other strange but curious people... drug addicts, alcoholics, and bare-backing rabid lunatic fringe homosexuals from graduate school days who, in their lucid moments, were/are sheer geniuses who blow me away with their thoughts and ideas. Again...a strong strain of anti-social behavior, yet fascinating individuals.

Personally...I'm satisfied being an average high IQ type who is on his own intellectual "trip"...cloistered; introverted; moving between extreme passion for women and an intense ideological disdain for the political power of women...so intense, that most of the time, I see sexual intercourse or emotional attachment to a woman as further evidence of new feminist domination, and therefore refuse to engage.

I think the latter was fueled by my reading of Greek mythology from very early in life--in it, I saw that sexual or emotional engagement with a woman was usually the downfall of the heroic being who stood alone from all creatures as a conqueror of his emotions and the weak-wills and flawed nature of other human beings.

But, that being said...I am an admitted deep romantic who would willingly fall on my sword for the love a good woman.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good god, this thread cannot be taken seriously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I yearn for the kind of love I think you're talking about CAM.

I'm just too egotistical to admit it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I see sexual intercourse or emotional attachment to a woman as further evidence of new feminist domination, and therefore refuse to engage.
    Even if you really believe this, what's the big deal? Women compromised w/men in power for a very long time. Wielded power in the background, etc. Smart males could/should just do the same. Attach themselves to a clever woman & take what they can get. What's *wrong* with a reverse of the stereotypes? Why can't father's stay home w/their kiddies, shop & clean & cook while mom works? Collect alimony from their wives when things go to shit, lol?

If the 'reality' is that women currently rule the roost, well, a smart male will accept that is so & take advantage of it, no?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast