+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: penis questions

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I know... you said this happens when you are cold. Everyone's penis does that when it is cold, and the colder you are, the smaller everything becomes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

All I can think of is George Costanza from Seinfeld.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?
    1. it's not every morning for me, but when i do have morning wood it's usually when i have to take a piss really bad and i have to strain in front of the toilet while only a few drips of urine come out.... damn morning woods!

2. if something brushes against my penis in a public place, i might not get an erection. depends on how it's done. if i begin daydreaming, i will probably get an erection.

3. i forget about it unless it is stimulated or i accidently sit on my balls or something.

4. no.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1. Yup ... can't do anything in the morning until after I piss ... And it's not the most comfortable piss because I have to bend over so that my dick is actually pointing towards to the toilet ...

2. My wife gives me an erection just by talking to me ... (yes, it's possible) ... It's so much more of a mental thing nowadays ... but just the site of girls or bumping into them or whatnot, doesn't do it for me.

3. My penis isn't normally "folded up" in my pants ... I wear boxers so it, along with my nuts, can swing around as much as they please. I'm more aware of protecting my balls.

4. I haven't actually walked up to a peer and whipped it out for comparison. But I wouldn't say I have the "Mr. Ed" that Giga speaks of ... and I really don't see why guys would want to know what their buddy is packing ... After a workout, I don't think to myself "I wonder how if Bob's dick is bigger than mine ... Lemme go check!" ... All I'm worried about is how well I can harness my penis' power for my woman.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Tedel Guest
    1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

Let's see... Yes, it's normal. Actually, every man has a few erections while you are sleeping. Exercising?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

Not much these days because I'm pretty stressed, but it sometimes happened to me in the bus, because of the motion of the whole car.
    About the girl... nah... Sometimes, nice boobs or butt is more than enough

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

Not very often when I'm working. When I'm talking about sex or relationships with some friends... well... things change a little.

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?

No way José... Women are the ones who compare who's got it bigger, thicker, who moves better, who gets tired faster... etc.

I had a virus once ,my penis shrunk to the size it was when I was 9,unhappy times...
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

yes i do wake up with a hardon at times.Sex dream or whatever.I am aware of getting hard and no it does not feel bad. Usually just atke care of buisiness later.As a girl you feel yourself getting aroused wet? Normal response. Different for all. Sheer blouse no bra never know what does the trick.

Yes, but I don't wake up in the morning wet hehe

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    and the colder you are, the smaller everything becomes.
    so what about water?? when it freezes it actually expands.. not everything gets smaller when they get colder.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was referring to male anatomy, silly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like to ski. I have actually skiied drunk many, many times. Afterwards, you cannot get an erection easily at ALL. So I usually beat one out on average two days later??

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I was referring to male anatomy, silly.
    yup, and i like to be a wise ass. thank you very much.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wow, so none of the guys have compared their penises with any other guys.
    While the logic of all that you guys say makes sense...I didn't expect that answer, at least not all across the board.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have this weird OCD tick. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes I HAVE to reach down there and pat myself to make sure my penis is still where I left it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How come I am just noticing how funny this thread is? I must have missed a couple of these posts before.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast