+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: might be pregnant.. what the ****?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    when she told me she thinks she is pregnant, she said very generally "i keep seeing... things"

i wish you would've tied the knot a few weeks ago!
    Pregnancy tests are very sensitive. Go buy the test kit, print this off:

[url]http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancytests/gr/epttest.htm[/url]

(note the part where it says 'You can use this test kit the day your period is late.")

and tell her to take the test. If she refuses, tell her you are going to document this with health services & if she keeps harassing you, you will go next to the police. Be calm, but firm.

FYI, no woman who really believes she might be pregnant would delay taking an ept for a single second. I think she's lying.

Lilwing, i typed this long this morning and our storms prevented me getting it on here. I STILL stick to do nothing. She's ****ing you. If you want to take her to the clinic fine, let her pay for it. Tell her you need peace of mind that she's even pregnant one.

Two, IF she's pregnant you still do nothing until paternity is established. Last I knew which was ions ago, the baby had to be 6 months old. Im sure its come a long way since then. She wouldnt have the money to support the baby ie: state aid, ie: state pays for the paternity test. THEN you can decide IF youre the father what to do.

This person is ****ed in the head. It may be too early to tell, but a BLOOD TEST will confirm or deny. Pee tests arent accurate enough. Which is what they may do at the clinic. Honestly, she's ****ing with you. Its why I suggest do nothing. Later if its confirmed, you do nothing until paternity can be established. Youre in college and if you feel you want to handle and take on the responsiblty of a baby, you have NO INCOME, the state can only take so much. Kyles father was in college and he only paid like 40 a month.

Just sit back and dont stress about this, chances are things are going to blow right over. EVEN her worrying about this can dely her period. She's blowing smoke up your ass buddy!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

when she told me she thinks she is pregnant, she said very generally "i keep seeing... things"
    Last I heard, that wasn't really a symptom of pregnancy. Insanity, maybe, but not pregnancy.
    Spammer Spanker

Yea you dont "see" things. Hell I was 9 weeks along before my pregnancy was confirmed and the ONLY indiciation was because I hadnt started my period. There arent really any signs of pregnancy THAT early on.

AGAIN BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR ASS

anachronistic Guest
    i said:

"oh really? and how exactly do you know you're pregnant then?

i know for a fact that an ept test would work today. no, i think we should go to the clinic ASAP."

she responded:

I don't know. I just have been noticing things that indicate that I am. And I think I know more about this shit than you and an ept test won't work until 5 days before your missed period because the hormone that the ept test is actually detecting doesn't show up until that late...and we're not going into any ****ing clinic. Don't start freaking out on me yet.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should stop fúckin' chicks.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Maybe you should stop fúckin' chicks.
    you make it sound as though i am going around and having sex with random girls, which is far from waht really happened.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you make it sound as though i am going around and having sex with random girls, which is far from waht really happened.
    No, I make it sound as though maybe you should refrain from having intercourse because it's clearly not worth the shit you gotta deal with now.

I think it's all bullshit, but can you, or any of us really say that 100%?

It's still just your first year at college, learn from this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really think she is a lying, attention-seeking troublemaker, but in case she isn't, I would avoid any paternity tests until after a baby is born. I think they way they do them when a woman is pregnant is by inserting a needle into the amniotic fluid, which should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, she is probably bleeding even as we speak.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've said it before and i'll say it again, who needs a rubber?? but at the same time, you have to deal with all this extra dramas.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lilwang i could just slap you for going in there without a condom.

why are you trying to reproduce this person?

next time, you must be wearing at least five condoms before you go in there.

why do you guys keep dating girls that are no good?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well in my situation she was late on two periods... We did the EPT and it turned out to be negative.... By the end of third month she had miscarriage... She was on the pill but skipped once or twice, so that's what happened. Probably most accurate test would be the one at the doctors office with blood sample...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i've said it before and i'll say it again, who needs a rubber?? but at the same time, you have to deal with all this extra dramas.

raverboy
    Shaddap and deal already Raver. 5 card draw, jokers wild.

Squirrley? Got that popcorn yet?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPk72nUYri4"]YouTube - Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On[/ame]

Indi Ive got the popcorn ready and extra toppings too!!!

Lil youre going to be fine buddy!

anachronistic Guest
    i'm not really worried about it. everyone's been talking about how she '****s guys 3 days after she meets them' and stuff. if she's pregnant, it's probably by some scumbag.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast