+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What went wrong ?

or he could have just said i dont,after i asked him,or said i'm sorry but i dont,then not text again.what would have been wrong with that ?

I think his last excuse was lame,when he said im babysiting i'll see if my mum can cover.If he really had been babysitting,i think he would have text on the day saying sorry but my mum cant cover for me after all,.He does babysit his niece though
    as i said i have got intouch with some old friends now so will see what happens
    Last edited by bethfromEngland; 26-10-07 at 07:48 AM.

Well as someone already said, it's called a white lie. People tell them to spare feelings, and when you find him not texting you back about him checking with his mother you should take that as a sign.

yeah coz even if he was babysittin or not he still didnt let me know.he still shouldnt have said the week before that he hadnt fallen out with me tho

He is doing the appropriate thing, you seem to be making it hard on him.. Sorry, that's the way it is..

Let it go.

I have let him go now,and im kinda glad i'm making it hard on him,now i am anyway,but i think he was making it hard on me too

What went wrong ?
    He dated you.

and i dated him..

Thats a bit harsh,thank you

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah but do you think you should have said that thing about having to babysit you Beth?

which part ? do you mean when i got intouch with him last saturday when he didnt let me know what was happening ?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes. do you think that was fair? that he said that?

sorry bit confused,you mean fair that he said he was babysitting whether it was true or not ? If it was true,i dont see why he couldnt have said sorry but my mum couldnt cover for me after all.At least i would have known,and if it was a lie when he said it afew days earlier,well to be honest,i dont think he should have text me at all when i asked him if he wanted to meet up,that would have been better than him telling a lie,or he could i've just said i'm not sure about going yet,then on the day he could have said he didnt feel up to it,and that could have meant anything.And as for me texting that night asking why he hadnt let me know,and told him i was going out,which i did do,I wanted him to know i wasnt going to be at home all night waiting for him

still cant understand why he text me the saturday before either saying he hadnt fallen out with me.if he didnt want to bother with me i dont see why he needed to say that.He text me first then
    Last edited by bethfromEngland; 26-10-07 at 11:56 PM.

i wonder if it would make a difference if i told him i am sorry if i have done anything wrong ? i've been crying alot today,first day i've cried about it though

i miss talking to him,and im beating myself up about it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really, you are taking this WAY too hard. Your level of obsession is very unhealthy. Most people are irritated or disappointed for a couple of days when they are rejected by a one-date guy (at most), and then move on. You aren't supposed to have so much invested in someone you barely know.

I think you should seek out another professional therapist. Sometimes a patient and a therapist just don't hit it off, but that doesn't mean you should give up. You still aren't healthy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i think its talking to him i miss the most.i know i have only seen him once,but i have Talked to him alot more than that,and because he is the eprson i have had the most in common with,and i was hoping we could have done some of the things we both like

if we hadnt chatted so much i wouldnt be as bothered.we sent loads of messages every day for the first few weeks,so its quite alot

i know im not,physically either
    Last edited by bethfromEngland; 27-10-07 at 03:20 AM.

Beth, I feel sorry for you. The reason I do is you feel this much sorry for yourself about a guy you hardly even know!

Go out, do something! Don't ever let this kind of incident get you down again. This is what dating is like.. If you really miss this guy SO much, give him a call and ask him if he would like to see you again. And apologize for coming of the wrong way. Call him, don't send a text, that's just too impersonal.

If you do this, please let me know how it works out!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast