+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bodies

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Victoria Beckham looks like a shrill, hard, mean little bitch with a bad haircut. I suspect latent homosexuality of those who find her attractive.

Thank god not all men are European.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The idea that anyone on the planet could find fault with Shakira's ass comes as a bit of a surprise to me, I must admit. I'm with Vash on the latent homosexuality thing- it sounds like Stalin likes women with the ass of a ten-year-old boy.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ewwh. Victoria Beckham looks like she'd snap in half like a twig if she spent five minutes in bed with a real man.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fashion models have to be one of the worst examples of what any guy finds attractive. I don't know a single guy that would wanna date an insecure, anorexic, bitch.

Who doesn't want something to grab in and out of bed?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some guys might like chicks with stretchmarks all over their ass. Keep an eye out for these ones

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Victoria Beckham looks like a shrill, hard, mean little bitch with a bad haircut. I suspect latent homosexuality of those who find her attractive.

Thank god not all men are European.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin_Skaya View Post
    European how? Like Italian or greek? Cause those are no real Europeans
    Ugh.. you did not just say that Italians or Greeks are not "real" europeans.. Let me tell you something since you brought this uppon yourself.. that your pseudo-european ass would not like to admit.. if it would not be for Ancient Greece or the Roman Empire.. the rest of europe would just about start developing, Asia would have a global influense right now, the United States would most likely speak either Chinese or Japanese, and europe as a whole would be just as developed as africa speaking the Norse language or some other derivative..

While Greece was developing democracy, philosophy and mathemetics.. the rest of europe was swinging off trees & bopping eachother's heads with clubs.. Even by the time the Roman Empire came into existance, (Germany, & France).. first of all didn't exist, secondly, were composed of TRIBES.. primative tribes that later settled into the "unsettled lands or the north".. (England).. and the marriage of the then french language "Gaulic" & german language formed early english.. soon to be middle english.. and then refine itself into modern english..

Anyway.. the fact that you spoke such a statement from your mouth, tells volumes about just how much of a "real" european you are.. that being said.. NO, victoria beckham is the most hideous looking creature on the face of this earth.. david could do much better.. I agree with vash.. there's nothing feminine about her.. I mean, maybe guys who like her are just falling for the whorey clothes she puts on for every photoshoot.. but.. that's really the only part of her appeal.. What class of women are really hot in europe now are young brits & auzies.. (cough cough.. Krystal Forscutt, Kayleigh Pearson.. cough cough..).. all other women have really been played out.. and they know it.. which is why (to spice things up).. they resort to acting MANLY as a way to come off as aggressive and sexy.. but it fails..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Wow. Usually I don't use this word, but Kayleigh Pearson appears to be a ... slut. She's a sexy, sexy slut, but... eeew.
    Spammer Spanker

ok, i personally found that Victoria Beckham was hot when I was like...11 and she was in the Spice Girls lol. hasn't she gone through a bunch of bodily changes now?
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Wow. Usually I don't use this word, but Kayleigh Pearson appears to be a ... slut. She's a sexy, sexy slut, but... eeew.
    lol.. look.. the girl 's got to make a living.. lol
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Tedel Guest
    To answer Giga and Vashti on why men like Asian women, it might be because of the youth they reflect in their faces rather than any girly look. Taking into account that men are a little more primitive (at least biologically) than women, we basically look for fertility in a female.

This can mean:
    + Youth (Asians)
    + Large breasts (Americans and Europeans)
    + Wide hips (Latins)

or all of the above! Every culture measures fertility from a different point of view, but all men look for the same, anyway.

My 0.02

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    ok, i personally found that Victoria Beckham was hot when I was like...11 and she was in the Spice Girls lol. hasn't she gone through a bunch of bodily changes now?
    Yes. She's like an insect now, all hard edges and sharp angles.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    To answer Giga and Vashti on why men like Asian women, it might be because of the youth they reflect in their faces rather than any girly look.
    I think you are very optimistic. I think it has more to do with the male perception of Asian female submissiveness.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like my women to be versatile.

what happens to people who have a little bit of everything... like mixed people

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    what happens to people who have a little bit of everything... like mixed people
    Elaborate please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast