+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You are 33 from Japan your bf is 23 from Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    A five month long distance relationship is is a rather novel form of "using" don't you think?

Anyway I'm not interested to getting into one of those endless arguments you and Tiay and Missleepy are so fond of. I'll just re-state my original point: backpackers' hostels are all but designed for sweaty, one-time encounters (which this wasn't anwyay.) You can hardly claim this woman is the victim of a cruel, calculating 23 year old virgin.

And while I can see you have an admirable level of cultural sensitivity, I once spent the best part of a night in a bar in Sapporro fending off a heavily intoxicated Japanese woman whose primary method of seduction was to attempt to insert her finger up my rear end and then grin at me with teeth like tombstones. I saw behaviour in Japan that would make Aussie girls (who aren't exactly shrinking violets) blush. So your claim about Japanese women is hardly universal.
    clearly not! ouch...that really is scary.
    Anyway from my experience I have only seen really soft and sensitive girls.so I guess ive seen a unrealistic side ? But I completely can imagine your experience. anyway...for now I enjoy the idea of imagining a culture (true or false) that produces woman I like.
    Last edited by TrainMan; 24-11-07 at 04:06 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123