+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sex toys

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF, Tiay? You share SEX TOYS with your MOM?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's ****ing disgusting

It was part of her inheritance.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Tedel Guest
    What an expert, Tiay...

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post

Although I'm not a girl, I have a suggestion. Next time, try with a real woman.
    I don't hear any volunteers....
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I've only tried one; Fun Factory's meanie"* and I've found it surprisingly good. My mom lent it to me.. and let's just say she's not getting it back. It's made of 100% medical-grade Silicone, so you can just wash it with boiling water to clean it. The material also warms up, so it's not as cold as metal, and definitely softer.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Interesting. Why?
    well its mostly girls who serve on the shopfloor and on the checkouts and you get the odd creepy guy who gives you the look while he's buying it.
    or you get the real pervs who ask what you've tried.
    and sometimes you get couples who don't even talk and look at eachother (couple i am talking aBouT are regulars) who buy these packs, and you're thinking what do you need them for?
    anddd then you get the chav woman who has 4 under 5's surrounding her, screaming at you which ones are cheapest.
    *cringe.*
    we, me and s.o (who i should really give a name to) are ammused just reading the packs. yes i know we have no sex life. but we are very prepared virgins. lol

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    WTF, Tiay? You share SEX TOYS with your MOM?
    and also..WTF?!!!

the fleshlight is a nice idea. Though, it is made of a weird material, which I am a bit skeptical about.
    The composition of the material is available on their site, wikipedia, and in the patent itself. It contains no phthalates, just some inert polymers and plasticising oil. Its only downside is that you can't use oil-based lube with it cause it'll slooowly dissolve the material and make it lose strength and last not as long. I've had one for approaching half a year now (got it the week I moved into my dorm ) and it shows no visible wear. Its also not that hard to clean, hardest thing is making sure the canal itself stays ventilated as it drys after washing. Also impermiable to water. I can also imagine what rubber or plastic would feel like, and this stuff feels REEEEALLY nice, very stretchy but still firm.

Also, whats at all wrong with a virgin wanting a sex toy?

*gasp* yes, shocking! Me and my mom are on some levels more like friends than mother and daughter. This causes some issues that some of you know about...
    But, on the up side, we can share stuff. It's cool because we benefit from each other's view-point. I wont go into detail because you *coughprudescough* would no doubt be shocked even further.

torgo:
    hm, sounds good. However, it still isn't 100% silicone. You can't boil it. Which means, bacteria can grow on it/in it. It also means it might eventually kinda.. degrade. I've heard it comes with a powder to clean it, which is basically corn starch. Sounds a bit iffy. I'm told there is a silicone equivalent, but it isn't as soft. I guess it's all well and good if you can take care of it and can afford to replace it if need be.
    Last edited by Tiay; 01-02-08 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    That's ****ing disgusting
    why? seriously, why is it disgusting? It's not like we swap it back and forth all the time. It certainly seems healthier than those mothers/daughters who are in complete denial about the fact that they're both sexual beings. :shrug:

The main thing I'm (personally) finding a little unusual about it is the whole hygene thing, with sharing sex toys. I probably wouldn't let another guy use my fleshlight, MAYBE if he wore a condom with it tho XD... though I suppose its technically a moot point if you can sterilize it by boiling. Just one of those things that isnt necessarily rationally based, but not necessarily prudery.

<edit>

Put this up and THEN saw the above post - definitely see where you're coming from, and its great that your mom isnt in denial as you put it, its just unusual for most people here.
    Last edited by torgo; 01-02-08 at 04:50 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wont go into detail because you *coughprudescough* would no doubt be shocked even further.
    We're not prudes, we're just clean and against something so close to incest

why? seriously, why is it disgusting? It's not like we swap it back and forth all the time. It certainly seems healthier than those mothers/daughters who are in complete denial about the fact that they're both sexual beings. :shrug:
    Umm are you kidding? Just because you're both sexual beings doesn't make sharing sex toys with your mom OK

Since you're failing to realize why most people are in consensus about this let me be a little more explicit. Your fathers dick has been up that same hole as your mothers sex toy. Your mom could have been using that toy while ****ing your father. And it's easily very possible that you used the same toy maybe just several days later

If thinking that is gross makes me a prude, then I'm ****ing happy to be a prude

We're not prudes, we're just clean and against something so close to incest
    it's not even remotely close to incest.

Umm are you kidding? Just because you're both sexual beings doesn't make sharing sex toys with your mom OK
    how did one toy become plural, btw?
    hmm.. *rubs chin* how about sharing sex games? In fact, how about going through a mock round of the game to learn the rules..? How about talking about boys? Yes, me and my mom are practically breeding together. Oh wait, that doesn't work.
    It's not gross because the level of our relationship which that stuff takes place on really is one more of girl-friend-ship than relation. Though, btw, mention of my father is banished, cos I don't wish to know about that.

Since you're failing to realize why most people are in consensus about this let me be a little more explicit. Your fathers dick has been up that same hole as your mothers sex toy. Your mom could have been using that toy while ****ing your father. And it's easily very possible that you used the same toy maybe just several days later
    nope, none of that is possible. Let me explain.

first of all, my mom doesn't like anal and it isn't an anal toy anyway, so, no, the first thing isn't possible.

I also happened to store the vibe i'd say a few weeks before I even used it, so, it's not possible that I used it several days later. And I don't see how that makes a difference. Do you have some set time frame after which it becomes okay?

and this is, btw, why I mentioned, right in my initial post, that you can clean it with freaking boiling water, just to clear that up in case anyone jumped to some idiotic conclusions. You're making out like we're chatting about it all the time and swapping it back and forth. We swapped it all of once.

If thinking that is gross makes me a prude, then I'm ****ing happy to be a prude
    sure you are, suit yourself. you don't know what you're missing

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's so wrong it's a turn on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    That's so wrong it's a turn on.
    I was wondering if this was only an American aversion. I guess not. Maybe it's common in Ireland?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast