+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Protect her at all cost?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I bet George Clooney never read D'Angelo's book. He didn't have to. He is smart.
    Oooo! again with the personal jabs.. lol

This is what I mean guys.. don't focus on WHAT they say.. but WHY they say it.. first her problem was on Style & Mystery; but since she realized that they were not my incluences; she picked D'Angelo to attack.. lol.. (very flattering again Vash, as always).. why not Tracey Cox out of curiosity?

Anyway.. I have no regrets; I was a romantic in a private HS with a very strong crush.. and going to a seminar and getting books, etc in the 9th grade is nothing i'm ashamed of.. I should have actually done it earlier if anything.. (ps. look at Clooney's high-school and college pictures, not quite the charmer he is today.. if he is..)

But like everyone said; it's a lifetime of experience in human interaction broken down and formalized.. it's nothing to be ashamed about or intimidated by.. relax.. nobody is judging you ladies.. (this doesn't make you more shallow.. or g-d forbid I should say it.. less complicated)
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-01-08 at 11:00 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I bet George Clooney never read D'Angelo's book. He didn't have to. He is smart.
    He could've just figured it out for himself. The interaction patterns are all similar.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Face it guys - those books are made for ninth graders. You will need to improve your game as you age because grown up women won't buy it unless they are brain dead.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    He could've just figured it out for himself. The interaction patterns are all similar.
    Undoubtably so.. I mean.. common; after a certain age; if you haven't figured out some basic principles about the opposite sex..

But imagine the 10-15-20 years he missed out on beautiful women around his age or at thier prime?

I don't care; before my son is 14; this is going to be what he studies like it's a religion or something.. you can't wait until you're 30-40 to apply your life experience to getting women.. you have to enjoy HS sex; college sex; and then focus on graduate school; enjoy some more sex.. THEN get to your 30's, and after you're satisfied.. get married.. sure you're married; but you're more than sexually content.. you can't look at someone walk by in the street and have it bother you; because you've already had plenty just like her.. so it's boring..

If you wait till you're 30-40 to start applying your experience to women; forget about it..

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Undoubtably so.. I mean.. common; after a certain age; if you haven't figured out some basic principles about the opposite sex..

But imagine the 10-15-20 years he missed out on beautiful women around his age or at thier prime?

I don't care; before my son is 14; this is going to be what he studies like it's a religion or something.. you can't wait until you're 30-40 to apply your life experience to getting women.. you have to enjoy HS sex; college sex; and then focus on graduate school; enjoy some more sex.. THEN get to your 30's, and after you're satisfied.. get married.. sure you're married; but you're more than sexually content.. you can't look at someone walk by in the street and have it bother you; because you've already had plenty just like her.. so it's boring..

If you wait till you're 30-40 to start applying your experience to women; forget about it..
    I'm sexual content now. As long as my partner in the future who I am to be with has had what I had or less...I couldn't care less. I'm more concerned with what the girl's past will be than mine. No one makes me do nothing anyways, if I wasn't sexual content I would get married...I don't care if I am 50.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 12:02 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Seeing as that you get tongue tied around her then I would have to agree with buying her the book. I don't believe in giving a book as a gift with out signing the inside of the cover sooo.
    Write something caring that tells her to never fall for these loser tactics as she is too good for it blah blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Face it guys - those books are made for ninth graders. You will need to improve your game as you age because grown up women won't buy it unless they are brain dead.
    So you admit there is a game to be played
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I agree with you 100%.. which is why I go after older-game

It DOES get old; even for the guy gaming women after one point.. women 18-22 are boring, looks aside, they are boring (not because they don't offer resistance; but because at this point; it's so obvious that they PUT ON resistance and CONCIOUSLY play hard to get, so it's easy to just disarm that mechanism)

Older women though are very fun.. simply because they have more experience with social/human interaction and can READ & UNDERSTAND people better; especially men.. So I had this phase where I would go into "submarine mode" (sort of go under the radar after I naturalized body-language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc that wouldn't convey interest and other selected emotions..).. but when that would happen; these women would become intimidated.. they would get this feeling of "wtf is going on here? I can't read him!" and would start to feel uncomfortable and lost at their total lack of understanding and control.. So this phase quickly passed; Instead, you have to shift in and out of "submarine mode".. let her radar & intuition pick up on hints you drop (making them look as if they slipped, and you didn't really want to drop them; making her feel like she picked it up; making her feel smart and in control, not in total control, but not to make her feel clueless and like she's completely out of grip in the situation).. and then back down and out of sight from her radar..

Now you've tapped into her interest.. so she's going to be testing.. she'll be trying to "shake" you from within.. she'll throw complements your way, chances and situations to see if you'll brag about yourself for her, perhaps show some disinterest of her own and wait to see how you will react, she'll try and trick you into saying something that she'll make you apologize for or explain yourself, etc.. (How often you should let her feel you're "falling" for her tests really depends on your personal judgement and how much of a female-ego she has going; if she feels she has too much control and has you on a string; blow her out of the water and evade her tests, ignore them, or throw them back at her.. but if you feel she's at the point where she feels YOU'RE too good for her and she's about to leave to save her own ego from being hurt.. then start falling for some of her tests..).. everything should be on/off.. As much as older women (when I say older women; I mean 24-27) say they like stability.. that's total horse-crap.. they LOVE it when you're unpredictable and they have no idea how you're going to react to thier tests; and they get that surprise positive reaction from you (it's so much more meaningful & powerful to them)..

To close the night; older women have too much of an ego for them to give you their number.. no matter how much they want to give it to you.. and no matter how unpredictable you are.. no matter how great the fear of loss and never seeing you again is.. it would crush their ego at this age to give you their number.. so no matter how great you've done everything else.. don't expect them to just get swamped by the urge to meet you again and expect them t offer you their number; you (the man) have to ask.. (and at this age, it's not cheezy and unattractive; especially if you've both had a great time and she really does want to get to know you).. [It took me a while to try and understand why older women just wouldn't give me their numbers; while in a smiliar situation any 18-22 y/o would have offered it to me at least 3-5 times before I accepted to write it down.. and when I finally did realized it; I felt like an idiot.. so just ask; as you're about to leave.. OR, you can even pretend to be leaving and "ugh; he's going to forget to ask me for my number".. and then just before you leave, come back.. "Sorry, wow, I almost forgot.. we should do "this" again sometime; what's your number?"]

Counter-"The Question": "What are we both doing? Where do you see things going with us?"

(it's a fair question; afterall, SHE is older and wants to know if she's wasting her time with you having fun, or if it will ever lead to marriage one day)

You: Look; years ago, people used to get married only to people in the same social class/race/religion.. It used to be the typical 30-male/18-female couple.. Today, you have different social classes, different races, different religions, heck, you even have men&men and women&women getting married.. If all those other traditions have been broken; do you really think "age" is an issue we should have to worry about? I don't feel like there's anything wrong with it; and I don't feel strange or less attracted to you or anything.. it's just an number.. I don't have feelings for a XX-y/o woman, I have feelings for YOU.. unless, it's something that bother you?
    Her: No! not at all, I was just wondering how you felt about.. blah blah (I never get a YES response to this.. afterall; she DID ask, should wouldn't ask it was HER issue, she would instead ACT on it..)

So yeah; undoubtably; older women are a different animal.. and you can't train a cougar the same way you'd train a kitty-cat.. older women are more sensual, confident in thier sexuality, can hold a conversation better, are far more interesting, have a much better & logical outlook on things, have a more clear-cut social circle, are more content with themselves and less insecure & jealous (most of the time), and non-sexual-fun (trips, vacations, museums, plays, preformances, etc) are more fun with them..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-01-08 at 12:24 PM.

I agree with you 100%.. which is why I go after older-game

It DOES get old; even for the guy gaming women after one point.. women 18-22 are boring, looks aside, they are boring (not because they don't offer resistance; but because at this point; it's so obvious that they PUT ON resistance and CONCIOUSLY play hard to get, so it's easy to just disarm that mechanism)

Older women though are very fun.. simply because they have more experience with social/human interaction and can READ & UNDERSTAND people better; especially men.. So I had this phase where I would go into "submarine mode" (sort of go under the radar after I naturalized body-language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc that wouldn't convey interest and other selected emotions..).. but when that would happen; these women would become intimidated.. they would get this feeling of "wtf is going on here? I can't read him!" and would start to feel uncomfortable and lost at their total lack of understanding and control.. So this phase quickly passed; Instead, you have to shift in and out of "submarine mode".. let her radar & intuition pick up on hints you drop (making them look as if they slipped, and you didn't really want to drop them; making her feel like she picked it up; making her feel smart and in control, not in total control, but not to make her feel clueless and like she's completely out of grip in the situation).. and then back down and out of sight from her radar..

Now you've tapped into her interest.. so she's going to be testing.. she'll be trying to "shake" you from within.. she'll throw complements your way, chances and situations to see if you'll brag about yourself for her, perhaps show some disinterest of her own and wait to see how you will react, she'll try and trick you into saying something that she'll make you apologize for or explain yourself, etc.. (How often you should let her feel you're "falling" for her tests really depends on your personal judgement and how much of a female-ego she has going; if she feels she has too much control and has you on a string; blow her out of the water and evade her tests, ignore them, or throw them back at her.. but if you feel she's at the point where she feels YOU'RE too good for her and she's about to leave to save her own ego from being hurt.. then start falling for some of her tests..).. everything should be on/off.. As much as older women (when I say older women; I mean 24-27) say they like stability.. that's total horse-crap.. they LOVE it when you're unpredictable and they have no idea how you're going to react to thier tests; and they get that surprise positive reaction from you (it's so much more meaningful & powerful to them)..

To close the night; older women have too much of an ego for them to give you their number.. no matter how much they want to give it to you.. and no matter how unpredictable you are.. no matter how great the fear of loss and never seeing you again is.. it would crush their ego at this age to give you their number.. so no matter how great you've done everything else.. don't expect them to just get swamped by the urge to meet you again and expect them t offer you their number; you (the man) have to ask.. (and at this age, it's not cheezy and unattractive; especially if you've both had a great time and she really does want to get to know you).. [It took me a while to try and understand why older women just wouldn't give me their numbers; while in a smiliar situation any 18-22 y/o would have offered it to me at least 3-5 times before I accepted to write it down.. and when I finally did realize it; I felt like an idiot; they must have all been so frustrated.. but still so egotistical to not give it away.. amazing.. lol]

Counter-"The Question": "What are we both doing? Where do you see things going with us?"

(it's a fair question; afterall, SHE is older and wants to know if she's wasting her time with you having fun, or if it will ever lead to marriage one day)

You: Look; years ago, people used to get married only to people in the same social class/race/religion.. It used to be the typical 30-male/18-female couple.. Today, you have different social classes, different races, different religions, heck, you even have men&men and women&women getting married.. If all those other traditions have been broken; do you really think "age" is an issue we should have to worry about? I don't feel like they're anything wrong with it; and I don't feel strange or less attracted to you or anything.. it's just an number.. I don't have feelings for a XX-y/o woman, I have feelings for YOU.. unless, it's something that bother you?
    Her: No! not at all, I was just wondering how you felt about.. blah blah (I never get a YES response to this.. afterall; she DID ask, should wouldn't ask it was HER issue, she would instead ACT on it..)

So yeah; undoubtably; older women are a different animal.. and you can't train a cougar the same way you'd train a kitty-cat.. older women are more sensual, confident in thier sexuality, can hold a conversation better, are far more interesting, have a much better & logical outlook on things, have a more clear-cut social circle, are more content with themselves and less insecure & jealous (most of the time), and non-sexual-fun (trips, vacations, museums, plays, preformances, etc) are more fun with them..
    LOL wow I can only imagine the women that you pick up with that.Although thank you I can now go to bed laughing.
    Cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby View Post
    LOL wow I can only imagine the women that you pick up with that.Although thank you I can now go to bed laughing.
    Cheers
    I love female antics.. and no.. this isn't a female antic.. i'm ACTUALLY laughing..

Look; like I said, there's no reason to feel insecure, violated, invaded, shallow, or (less complicated).. because of this..

In one form/context or an other; this is what happens.. this is what works on attractive women who gets loads of male attention all day, have to constantly reject 8-15 guys a day, or more than 50 guys on a night-out.. they are looking for something interesting to catch thier attention, and to keep it.. they don't want to be spoon-fed (man).. they want to feel like they've worked for it.. that's what works on these women.. now, for different kinds of women who don't fit into that category, perhaps something different may apply, but the variation in methods is almost none.. the only reason less attractive women wouldn't like this approach is because it would be very rough on thier ego..

Then again; this isn't what you were implying.. it's pretty cleary you fall into the (this makes me feel violated, insecure, invaded, shallow, less complicated, exposed, weak, etc..) category.. So your see-through female antic, so clearly spells-out "denial".. but you can deny it all you want.. at the end of the day.. think back to who you were attracted to; and under what social dynamic context..

I don't mean the socially acceptable & politically correct excuses:

- Smart
    - Funny
    - Confident
    - Good-looking
    - Understanding
    - Emotional
    - Blah blah.. (i'm such a good girl, this is what I REALLY like in a guy)

No; seriously.. I could care less about you telling us on the forum why you were really attracted to guys you liked/dated/slept with.. Very few women would have the courage to be honest about that.. but be honest to yourself.. and think about it.. accept it.. don't deny it.. like I said.. NO GUY is reading this and judging you as a woman because it's true.. it's nothing to feel ashamed about.. it's perfectly natural.. it's perfectly normal.. (and still complicated)..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahaha! Smackdown by trishbaby!

Psst - trish! No one actually reads GrkScorp's posts. Lemme know if he says anything worth reading.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ahaha! Smackdown by trishbaby!

Psst - trish! No one actually reads GrkScorp's posts. Lemme know if he says anything worth reading.
    I sense someone is aggravated

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I sense someone is aggravated
    Obviously.. but it's cute that she thinks she's being subtle or indirect, or anything but see-through about it..

It's O.K. though; I really do forgive her, I don't hold grudges, even though i'm a Scorpio and that's the second thing on the list we're most infamous for..

Give it a couple of more posts and opportunities to let go of all that emotion from within.. and then we'll have her back

Obviously.. but it's cute that she thinks she's being subtle or indirect, or anything but see-through about it..

It's O.K. though; I really do forgive her, I don't hold grudges, even though i'm a Scorpio and that's the second thing on the list we're most infamous for..

Give it a couple of more posts and opportunities to let go of all that emotion from within.. and then we'll have her back
    Yea, it is just Vash...I would make her my love slave if I knew her in person. She will come around, Vashti just has her mood swings.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Vashti just has her mood swings.
    Yikes!

Rule#52: Don't call them "mood swings", you're just making them worse.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast