+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sex with an older guy

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    lol yeah, they're too poor to afford a couch, they've got to lay down on something
    LOL!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The way I hear it, they need more cushion because they know how to work it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The way I hear it, they need more cushion because they know how to work it.
    They can keep it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Try a Caribbean latino

I agree on the whole buffet thing

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bottom line, if you want to get used and treated like a piece of ass then it's alright with me. he's only going to use you for sex because that is what i would do.

secondly, didn't you say something about your mother not raising a whore in the gallery??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If a women feels like trying the buffet and it's all about the sex she's a whore, on the other hand if it's a man doing it... then he's just being a man.

And i'm the crazy one...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    From a black woman: "Black guys don't have as many big penises as they're made out to have."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wanna see for myself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by herself View Post
    If a women feels like trying the buffet and it's all about the sex she's a whore, on the other hand if it's a man doing it... then he's just being a man.

And i'm the crazy one...

If a man doesn't do anything he is chicken shit, but if a girl doesn't do anything she is just being a girl.

And I'm the crazy one......

Man can be whores too but it is up to you girls to label them. As long as you girls don't care why should men?

Since I doubt that the majority of people ever take any good advice that is given them about relationships, I would urge you to NEVER meet the 3 year old. The kid doesn't need to see a trail of women wandering in and out of his/her life.
    I most always use good relationship advice. thats why im here. And I was way ahead of you on the kid thing. I dont want to warp a lil boys mind or make his dad seem like a bad role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think first you need to resolve your situation with your partner before you do anything. Are you single or not?
    it might actually make things worse for you seeing how you will have to work with this 32 year old guy.

turns out im single and yeah I do work with him so that would be weird. especially if coworkers caught on and thought of me as a little skank and him as a perv

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Hmm.. and I was always wondering what goes on in the minds of all the 18-20 y/o girls who really can't stop trying to win older guys over..

you can't be the dedicated-booty-call girl.. you have to let him older men (not even at 30's, but even as old as 30 i'd imagine) have plenty of women like you on call.. so get what you want (sex) and move on.. but be smart and safe about it (and i'm not talking about protection, i'm talking about emotionally safeguarding yourself!)

tell him you're too drunk to drive back to your place, if he could drive you back.. or just fcukn call him over for some lame-excuse.. and set the mood.. let one thing lead to another when the two of you are alone.. and do what you need to do.. after that, be a man about it.. do what a guy would do.. (don't call back, don't answer his calls, and tell him that those nights didn't mean anything, you had a great time and would just like to pretend it never happened and hope you can still keep things professional)..

you are a funny guy. first i am not the type of girl that chases older guys.. well I never used to be... the older the guy the more unattractive it is they havent done anything with their lives. So dont think of me as a pathetic youngling in that aspect. youre welcome to in other aspects though. Second youre right I dont want to be a booty call gal.. Third i dont drink and I am not of age to drink anyway. Plus that sounds really.. not right to call a guy that wants you and say youre drunk. Last, youre advice about becoming an asshole guy.. I have mixed feelings about. Thats way low to do that to another person but its funny and you know he doesnt want much more than I do. Mutually using people.. I like it

I was thinking more along the lines of UNFAMILIAR VAGINA TO BE HAD WITH COMPARATIVELY LITTLE EFFORT, but I suppose YOUTH could encompass that.
    hey I might want him but that doesnt mean I give it up easy or let on that I want him

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Just the women's annoying habit to experiment
    what the hell does this even mean? Everyones ethnics are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    No wonder women are fat, they spend to much time at the buffet.
    I laughed at this then was like..... "wait......."

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

secondly, didn't you say something about your mother not raising a whore in the gallery??

raverboy

Im not a whore Dear God I dont aspire to **** everyone on a football team or even chase after guys cuz they look cute so I can brag about it or something gay. Lets take everyone in the world and make them have sex with the one person and only one person they are going to marry and be with for the rest of their lives. Then what do you get? Ill tell you what you dont get.. drama.. and Jerry Springer...
    Anyway I admit to being a TEENAGER who is HORNY as **** but I keep it to myself and this is the first time I have wanted someone that I didnt intend on carrying out a relationship with and its the first time Im single in three years. I dont even know how to be single! And I asking for advice on what to do! I dont think that classifies me as a whore but if thats what youd like to label me as then alright, Ive spoken my peace brudda

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    They do one thing you disagree with and then they get that?
    Yeah.. that's pretty much how it works..

Because all that translates to is being immature, and seeking after a MUCH older guy to feel as if they are now in some way more mature..

There's no denying that in the back of her subconcious mind there's a thought of "Her talking to her friends: Yeah, and we've already had sex, let me tell you, he was really good.. Friends: How old is he? Her: well, he's a little older than me.. Friends: Oh common, how old is he? Her: He's 32! Ahhh! I know! Friends: OMG! No Way!".. like I said; it clearly shows that the fine line between little-girl and grown-woman hasn't been crossed over just yet..

Plus, i've actually met women with geniune (non-gold-digger) "Electra complex".. where they have a daddy-issue and find much older men very attractive.. (in the words of Adam Sandler "old balls")
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-01-08 at 08:34 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Yeah.. that's pretty much how it works..

Because all that translates to is being immature, and seeking after a MUCH older guy to feel as if they are now in some way more mature..

There's no denying that in the back of her subconcious mind there's a thought of "Her talking to her friends: Yeah, and we've already had sex, let me tell you, he was really good.. Friends: How old is he? Her: well, he's a little older than me.. Friends: Oh common, how old is he? Her: He's 32! Ahhh! I know! Friends: OMG! No Way!".. like I said; it clearly shows that the fine line between little-girl and grown-woman hasn't been crossed over just yet..

Plus, i've actually met women with geniune (non-gold-digger) "Electra complex".. where they have a daddy-issue and find much older men very attractive.. (in the words of Adam Sandler "old balls")

yeah saying this all over again. ive never been attracted to older guys before, I dont kiss and tell or brag because first of all thats retarded, no ones business and other people arent deserving and third I have no friends even if I wanted to brag. I moved here and know no one. My california friends turned into losers that I didnt want to keep in contact with, myspace junkie-drunks. I could care less if guys are older or younger, Im attracted to them being genuine, sweet and into the same shit I am.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think a lot can be learned from an older man. They are better in bed, and they are often more mature. I am more concerned about your unresolved relationship with your boyfriend, and that you avoid like the plague any notions of longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    what the hell does this even mean? Everyones ethnics are different.
    What is your point? I still find it annoying. They can be different but that doesn't mean I have to accept them if they are different then mine.

I think a lot can be learned from an older man. They are better in bed, and they are often more mature. I am more concerned about your unresolved relationship with your boyfriend, and that you avoid like the plague any notions of longevity.
    No It has been resolved. I would never do anything even slightly considered cheating if I knew it wasnt over. I spoke with the boy about what exactly we are and he said just friends. Our relationship was dwindling down to the point of extinction and finally we mutually were like "eh..." yeah its not workin out. So now im single *crowd rejoices* and confused.. as most single girls are..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast