+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does a vagina get "loose" after many sex, after giving birth?

Well those of use with a little age under our belt can definitely understand the difference. And you should not be so quick to stereotype men saying that they understand nothing..That just seems to be the category that you fall under.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby View Post
    Well those of use with a little age under our belt can definitely understand the difference. And you should not be so quick to stereotype men saying that they understand nothing..That just seems to be the category that you fall under.
    I don't even need to say anything.

You are male therefore you could not begin to understand..
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 01:41 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trishbaby, I like you. Too bad you don't have balls for me to lick.

I guess I will have to stick with TheSphinx's.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Trishbaby, I like you. Too bad you don't have balls for me to lick.

I guess I will have to stick with TheSphinx's.
    Yea, plus TheSphinx doesn't contradict himself and isn't a hypocrite.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ok its been said that it gets loose after alot of sex which could be true unless the girl knows how to take care of herself.For example as gross as it may be, there are exercises to keep it tight, such as when you go to the bathroom to pee hold it in for 5 seconds a few times every time you pee. The more it is done, the more your muscles build up and get stronger and it gets tighter. Thats what my doctor told me after I had my baby, though I had been doing it from before. As for having a baby, of course it gets loose, but once again thats where taking care of yourself comes into place. Once you take initiative to not stay loose and get your body back in shape you should be good. As for me, lets just say Im doin great(lol)

NO, women don't intentionally get "loose" after too much sex. of course after birth it's a different story because they just had a baby's head come out of their vagina so obviously it won't be the same exact size, but only for a short period of time.

the vaginal walls are muscles, they don't stay expanded after a lot of sex. they reduce to their normal size. although, it will be slightly more expanded than when she is a virgin. when you have intercourse for the first time, you rip the vaginal walls, that's why there's all the bleeding. so the vagina won't be as "tight" as it would be when you were still a virgin. but no, women don't get "loose"

hope my reply answered your questions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickee View Post
    when you have intercourse for the first time, you rip the vaginal walls, that's why there's all the bleeding. so the vagina won't be as "tight" as it would be when you were still a virgin. but no, women don't get "loose".
    Actually, the bleeding is not a result of "ripping" the vaginal walls. It is a result of rupturing the hymen, which is a bit of conective tissue that covers the opening of the vagina.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

About the giving birth thing, scar tissue develops along your pelvis especially in front where you stretch the most. In many cases, a woman's vagina becomes tighter after having a child. Kegels do help. My ex-husband always raved about how tight I was so I was worried about having sex after I gave birth to our daughter. Boy, was I stupid to worry. It was awesome and that was only after the six week wait and yes I did do kegels as soon as I could. I was very tight beforehand and I had to have an episiotomy to get her out.

Now, I have been with my current man for a year and I can feel a pop when he puts it in. He claims that I'm the only chick that's made him 'pop' asap and he attributes this to the fact that I had a baby and the way it 'changed' my vagina. He's been with numerous people, but no one who has had children.

Think about it, if it got that much looser after childbirth then you wouldn't see woman walking around with numerous children because what man would have sex with her more than once? The vagina was designed to spit out babies and provide men pleasure. It is an awesome organ.

P.s. I'm a med student so I do know A LOT about the human body.
    Last edited by Baud's Bitch; 03-03-08 at 06:33 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baud's Bitch View Post
    About the giving birth thing, scar tissue develops along your pelvis especially in front where you stretch the most.
    Interesting... I never heard about this in nursing school. Do you have a medical term to describe this phenomena?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baud's Bitch View Post

P.s. I'm a med student so I do know A LOT about the human body.
    being that you're still a student, you probably have a lot more to learn.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

There is ALWAYS more to learn about our bodies. They are intricate and amazing. Adhesion(s) is the general term used when referring to scarring of the pelvic area. Your organs can even become 'attached' by this scar tissue to your pelvic bones or to each other.

The front where your pubic bone connects is called the pubic(or pubis) symphysis. At this point there is a cartilaginous joint that holds the pelvis together. In women, the joint is much wider and thicker to allow for stretching. What happens when you 'rip' things like ligaments or cartilage very rapidly? Scar tissue forms. There are many reasons that this area becomes more rigid such as aging(change of hormones during menopause) or from various diseases such as ochronosis which causes calcification of the cartilaginous tissue. Child birth is also one of them.

books.google.com/books?id=uGPE5Fw4vG8C&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=term+use d+for+pubic+bone+scarring&source=web&ots=GN6TnnUbX 9&sig=lluvkpyWT4ANll3o3nf1qr8F4aM&hl=en#PPA20,M1

Look at page twenty one of the above site and you will read about how people use the absence or presence of this scarring of the pubic bone as a means of research into ancient cultures.

Sorry about the long ass text, but I still can not post links. Haven't posted enough yet.

Other than 'scarring' or 'adhesions', I have never heard of any other terms regarding this phenomena, but I am not a student of gynecology. I am well on my way to becoming an oncologist. I will ask around to see if there are any terms specifically for that.

And Illusional, why the snippy comment? Vashti sounded genuinely interested in the subject and not at all snippy. We are all here to learn from each other. I love to learn and I love to teach. I apologize if it sounded any other way.
    Last edited by Baud's Bitch; 03-03-08 at 11:11 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123