+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comments About Other Women

anachronistic Guest
    Every last bitch I dated did that. It pisses me off. I would never do that! I never have, either. I don't understand it. Makes me think less of them.

me: "So, shall we go to the bowling alley after the game? Or would you rathe---"

dumb bitch: "Like oh my god, that football player is like soooo hottttt!"

what I think: "What the ****? I swear, that's all you ever talk about. Succubus. Way to keep up a conversation. I wonder how easy it is to get in your pants... it's probably like a club; if you look good, you get in free. You know what? **** it! This bitch needs to fall in a ditch. She might as well just go down there on the field, and give him a blowjob since all he does the whole game is stand there on the sidelines with his thumb up his ass! He's too good-looking for football anyway. I think he's just on the team to stand there and look good. I'd probably make a better football player than him."

I dunno. Just never seems to fit. I don't even talk about other girls with my girl friends, unless I am asked. It just doesn't fit. ESPECIALLY when you're dating. I don't think you should, becuase of the position you're in, but I would probably say something along the lines of: "Oh yeah, she's so hot, isn't she? It's something about her legs and her ass... I would *totally* dump you so I could become lesbian and lick her va-jay-jay."
    Last edited by anachronistic; 07-03-08 at 01:46 AM.

LostNotFound Guest
    i had a long think about this and in 3 years i can he has never said anything about another woman's body.

he doesn't really like to mention past relationships either.

all guys look and i don't see a major problem with that unless he was oogling when i was with him.

it would really tick me off if we was walking down the street and he made a comment. i think he knows best not to.

is this bothering you more now that you're engaged? has he aid stuff like that before?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Giga - what is your primary issue? Are you concerned about his maturity level, or is this really more of a jealousy issue?
    Well, I think it's that he seems to have only a faint inkling of what some of the basic rules of relationships are. Most guys learn this sort of thing by the time they're in their early 20's, or if they have sisters, much earlier (that's where my ex learned this stuff- he had 4 sisters).

I'm not interested in teaching Remedial Couple Interaction, you know? Especially if the student seems to have a learning disability.

It makes me question his judgment. I've mentioned this to him a couple of times in the past- he really doesn't do it all that often, and it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. I think I'm mostly worried that he'll embarrass me.

I find the whole approach of Another Poster to be quite unusual. I've never met a woman like that. To me, making comments like that undermines your relationship.
    Spammer Spanker

If a girl ever does that to me, I'll just call the guy over and present him to her, she'll probably go red and never do it again. Or so I hope.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I find the whole approach of Another Poster to be quite unusual. I've never met a woman like that. To me, making comments like that undermines your relationship.
    I also found APs post unusual. Enjoyed it. But not sure I understand why that behaviour might undermine a relationship. Are you saying that pointing out good-looking ppl increases the chance they might stray?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not necessarily, but it's still... weird. Unnatural, I guess. You wouldn't find a gorilla pointing out an attractive female to her mate, would you?

It seems like a mind****, actually. A bluff. Pretending to be so secure within your relationship that you can browse the meat section together.

I'll only believe it if a poster I actually know says this. For all I know, Another Poster is actually my boyfriend.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'll only believe it if a poster I actually know says this. For all I know, Another Poster is actually my boyfriend.
    LOL!

FWIW, I would never do what AP said either. But only b/c I don't give a crap who he looks at; he has sooo much opportunity w/all those New-Boob college gals that at some point it just doesn't matter.

Maybe you should take him to Hooters for dinner for a week straight. Completely saturate his system, let it all come out & be done with it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I totally don't care who he looks at. He's a dude- they do that. It's not a jealousy thing, it's a respect thing. He needs a better eye-to-mouth filter.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take him to Hooters for a week & kick him under the table everytime he opens his mouth inappropriately, then. Straight negative reinforcement.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Misombra, is there a Hooters in Albuquerque?
    Spammer Spanker

girl if you come to party in albuquerque it better not even be to sit at freakin hooters watching your boyfriend oogle little girls with stuffed bras.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

:cackle: It will be for an intensive workshop taught by your boyfriend on "What Women Don't Want" with a PowerPoint presentation about that New Years incident.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you both go with him you can kick one leg each. Half the training time.

Make him get up to buy you drinks every 10 min or so. This way, you can tell by his limp how you are doing.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Question for Another Poster:

Do you and your man ogle men together as well as women?
    Spammer Spanker

yeah, that's my bf's weakness is smart girls that know a lot about stuff. i hate those bitches man. luckily smart girls aren't being paraded through society.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast