+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to let go....??? help!!!

Well, he's certainly making it easy not to miss him, isn't he? What a chode. I'm sorry he did you dirty.

Please don't let this ruin your ability to trust anybody. Not everyone is a lying cheater. Try to figure out if there were any warning signs you ignored with this last one, just to make sure you take away a lesson learned from this if nothing else, and then just put him out of your mind. Evict him from your heart.

Mourn the loss of the guy you thought he was and be very clear with yourself about the fact that that guy never existed. That will make it easier to stop yourself from calling him. I'm sure this will come up at some point- you'll reach the enraged state of mind where you want nothing more than to throw a brick through his window, but remember that it won't do any good at all. It won't teach him a lesson and it won't make you feel any better.
    Spammer Spanker

Give him a present u think would surely make him happy. Show him, by actions, that u would do anything for him.If he loves u, im pretty sure u will get him back.

1 advice: Drinking is bad. u know that.

perhaps you could write to him then he has no choice but to listen to your side of the story. and its easier to put your feeling out on the page then to say them straight of your head cos u get confused and anxious and things come out all wrong. tell him everything, even what you are going through now. i understand how hard it is to move on. im broke up with the love of my life 5 years ago and have found it impossible to move on. (there's a long story behind it all- read my post if you want) so tell him everything and if that doesn't help the situation then he's clearly not worth this suffering you're going through darlin.
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123