+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what attracts you most?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo. He loves me, I love you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

What initially attracts me is everything physical, I analyze everything and compile it all at once to get a general overall rating on her. But she doesn't have to be perfect, just not ugly.

When it comes to someone I'm socializing with, personality plays a huge role for me, I can overlook most physical flaws if she's got a great personality...as long as she's not butt ugly. Also similar interests in hobbies or anything that I like is a definite plus!!!

Also I'm not too fond of the super dressed up sorority type girls. I prefer girls that dress a bit more modest and don't have their chest hanging out for everyone to see and as much makeup as a clown. I like girls that dress normal and wear little to no makeup. That's not to say I don't love a girl that isn't well dressed. I love a girl dressed professionally like for business...that's a major turn on for me. Especially pin stripe, I don't know what it is about it. It just makes me crazy.

Bod

A cute or hot face does well. Nice breasts, ones that fit her body size well. Nice buttocks that does the same. A funny personality is REALLY PLUS! A girl that can make jokes and can talk about crazy fantasies without caring about sounding socially acceptable. (For example a gal who's a friend of mines talked to me about how she wants to rob a bank when she's 70+). To even talk about random crazy dreams or goals is a hot factor. Aids in showing that you aren't too good to use your imagination/tell about some childhood fantasies and show it proudly.

Personality, face, smile, body. In that order.

A good body is good for initial attractions, but in that case I'd prefer sporty or average looks, and I personally really hate bimbos when it comes to both personality and looks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I saw a man I was attracted to when riding on a train to NYC. He wasn't handsome, but his body was yummy... thick and muscular... He must haven caught me checking him out 20 times between Boston and NY.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I really like a women who has a robust personality, can carry on a great conversation, can talk with you alot, is nice, has a positive outlook on like, has deep eyes (though all eyes are deep), and does have a feminine body... Yes, even I have to admit that physical appearences are third in my view.
    What comes in first is being nice
    second is ability to talk and share emotion..

But that is just me.

well, its probably easier to list the things that I dislike, because there are a lot of things I like about women physically, but all it takes is a personality turn-off or two that can ruin it.

The mind and medi influence of today can tell a woman MORE than she needs to know about how to physically impress a guy, that bit is easy. Its how not to be a cow, how to have a sense of humour, how to understand graciousness towards we the lesser of the species...etc...etc...etc that the media cannot each women.

nice plump tight shapely ass, with a small frame. i dislike strong noses and hairy girls.. i look for size (petite), shape and proportion!

pretty hands and nice nails... thats a real turn on for me.
    Life is about experiences... not what you have parked outside.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm attracted to the selfless bleeding heart type. The kind of girl who volunteers at a soup kitchen not to pad her resume but because she actually cares. It's a nice contrast to my whole let 'em starve mentality.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'm attracted to the selfless bleeding heart type. The kind of girl who volunteers at a soup kitchen not to pad her resume but because she actually cares. It's a nice contrast to my whole let 'em starve mentality.
    I had an ex like that once. It didn't work out because she was door mat and a push over.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Pretty face and a nice style mostly. Then personality and either a bangin body or a nice petite body. But for some reason I like a pretty face more then a hot ass body, yehh i'm weird.

Cute/pretty face is the deal yes. Body is just a bonus, but obese or a little bit fattier women are ugh!
    Don't expect anything.

From a males point of view, if they weight more than you, i don't see
    what type of lifestyle i'll have with such a burden.

I look at the face, body, personality.

They have to be somewhat approachable and decent looking enough to hold my interest.

When I want to be motivated to do something, I'll usually do it and don't
    mind being active when I need to be and want the same out of a mate.

Help me with a healthy lifestyle, would also be a big benefit.

P.S. I might still need to lose some weight and build up muscles, but I'm
    not going to stop that from exercising to get to a reasonable state.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I am going to second Cain. I am a sucker for an attractive face and intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You can't fool me. I bet you are a big softy on the inside.... You are gonna let that side out when some girl sweeps you off your feet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast