+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate myself :(

If he wants you to stay that bad then he must stop being lazy. Marriage is a partnership. Your resentment is understandable. You`re right, you can`t do everything by yourself, you need cooperation. Try talking to him and make it clear to him this is a serious issue. If that doesn`t work, try counseling. If that fails, divource. Since you are already in the marriage with two kids and you are afraid that your family will look down on you, you should try to make it work in your best efforts. But if all else fails, divource is not too bad. Kids grow up fine with single parents dispite all the myths. You might feel guilty that he had helped you and your family out in the very beginning. The fact that you married him in the first place is because he made an impression that he would be a good husband and provider for you and your kids. But if later down the road, he changes then he is no longer that kind of person you thought he is. That is already a good enough reason to seperate (for your own good and also for the kids).

I hate my self...cont :(

I know i need to talk to him regarding this but after he sent me an email,letting me go... i'm afraid i don't have reason to initiate the first move.

Why is that?
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123