+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is 19 too young?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Well, only a desperate, mentally stunted, immature 25 year old man would date a 17 year old GIRL. So that's what she gets for going for guys far enough out of her age range to be considered sufficiently creepy.
    Ha-ha she was taller than him and fairly goodlooking... guys are pretty desperate in my city...

I'm only 24 and I couldn't date a 19 y/o. :eek:

I am sure everyone could pull out there little story card here and share i knew this person or i knew that person, fact is, its all about the person. Law of large numbers really at any one time you can find almost anything happening on the earth. Now with that said. I have only ever dated guys that where 7 or 8 years old then me. I also moved out at 16 and that in my mind plays a large roll in shaping who i am. I think its more about the values. Ive known all kinds some get out of high school find an older man and get married and start a family, few of my friends cant seem to stay in a relationship. My sister dates younger men actually. I do not think that a person just dates another "for fun" all the time real relationship are hard and work and some times stressful. So generalizing here is like saying everyone is the same and they are not. So if any one was thinking about dating a younger person i would say go for it, if anything you will make a great friend or find out things you didnt know before. and so forth

Ditto. Even when I was 19.
    Hahah Giga, so true.

I've been that 19 year old and I can say that I have been involved with men that are 24-30 yrs. of age and if was just fun. I was not mature enough and the guy was not mature enough. If I had to do it all over again, I would date men closer to my age. At the age of 19 I was not a woman. I was still a teenager just out of high school and the guys just wanted to have fun. They wanted no commitment. I think that its disgusting. This is just my opinion. Its different for everyone. We all have our own rules when it comes to dating and so on. Why do older men wanna date women that are so young? Can't they find anyone closer to their age? Are older men afraid of commitment just as much as a 19 year old? Where do we draw the line? I will never date/marry an older man. I want someone closer to my age. Someone I can enjoy and have a real commitment to.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    what does men in their late twenties think about 19 year old females? Are they considered as women or still girls? Is it disgusting to date one of them if you are a mature man?

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRose View Post
    Why do older men wanna date women that are so young? Can't they find anyone closer to their age? Are older men afraid of commitment just as much as a 19 year old?
    Sure we can, the problem is that those who are our age are usually looking for things we are not interested in at the moment (like getting married) or they are simply full of bad previous experiences and they don't give you a real chance of building something without prejudices.

mm... I'd say a softer skin and firmer breasts do have thei share too.

19 is fair game, but i personaly think it's too young

Well your age gap ain't nearly as bad as a couple I had heard of in a magazine.
    He was 65, she was 15. She told him she was 16 and they had sex! (Eeeeewwwyyy)
    Then he got arrested for illegal sexual activity.
    But I think it's better to stick to people around your own age as you can sort of connect with them more if you know what I mean.
    It's like a mother. She was once a teen, but she can't quite connect with her teen kid as things are different between when she was that age and when her teen's that age. Even the language teens speak changes like:
    "You is bare nang innit blud", "Allow it man" or "Galdemz, Mandemz"
    Lol - don't worry if you don't know what that means

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    Well your age gap ain't nearly as bad as a couple I had heard of in a magazine.
    He was 65, she was 15. She told him she was 16 and they had sex! (Eeeeewwwyyy)
    Then he got arrested for illegal sexual activity.
    Or the 17 y/o girl and 80-something guy in Israel.., or Putin (60) and his wife (25).., quite an age gap.. I find it odd that it's almost so normal to hear about such gigantic age gaps where the girls are younger and the guys are older.., yet you never see a younger guy willing to have sex with a grandma just to get pretty things or go to nice places or say that.. "i'm going out with her!" (exceptions: Ashton Kutcher.., sorry man.., you fuzzed up)

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123