+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Man

Today, as I said I called the mother asked her for a meeting, appointment at their house at 4 pm, went their with my ring.
    Told the mother everything, showed her the ring, the girl came and she was boiling, maybe the fact I told the "truth" to the mother hurt her.

At a certain point the discussion she started screaming and her mom calming her down, while I wasn't reacting, when I understood it was impossible to carry on, took my keys, my ring, and told them I'm sorry but I gotta go.
    Woke up from the sofa, turned my back, hear the mother asking me to stay but I was already out, the girl was running behind me, I reached my car, and she opened the right door, shooting at me and she took over my watch (I wear it in my right hand), a rush of blood came from my hand, she gave me a punch on my face, and she hurt me with my watch (which is a heavy one) on my knee...
    With blood on my face, hand and knee, I was telling myself "don't react or you'll be in big big trouble", the mother came, saw her daughter hitting me, tried to calm her, I finally arrived to go...

My watch is still there, the mom told me she'll return it to me... Don't want my Rolex to stay there. Don't want to hear of them again...
    This discussion went from a "ask a woman" to "broken heart" in 2 days.

But I feel deep inside of me, that it's the right decision...

Quote Originally Posted by abetterus View Post
    Honestly, this sounds like a relationship I was in for six years...exactly as you have discribed it!
    I learned a lot of lessons, one is you give her everything,you can't say no and it will never stop...
    I, like the other comments above, believe if she REALLY cared, REALLY felt the way she claims...then you wouldn't have to drag it out of her.
    Get out...get out now...yesturday would not be soon enough...!
    That's what I finally did... Hope I'll be strong, and won't break up if she returns to me with tears in her eyes...

Aren't you glad you got rid of this psycho now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    About the ring, that was a pretty bad reaction on her part, she sounds pretty selfish. But, I can tell you're in some kind of a panic mode. Why so full of anxiety? Relax. Don't do anything drastic. You've been 7 years with this woman you have some time to think this through. Talk to yourself first. What is it that you want? What is it that you're after? Are you after a guaranteed stable relationship after this? Is that what 8K ring was about? If yes, I can put your mind at ease, no matter what you do you won't be able to guarantee a flawless relationship without problems.
    I think what is good for me... is to find the man I was: charming, smiling and nice. That's the goal now I have to reach.
    Too much too much time thinking of her for nothing, too much jealousy for a girl that knew me enough to use her knowledge against me.
    I have to wake up.

ANY advice is the welcome to carry on and jump forward for a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Aren't you glad you got rid of this psycho now?
    I am! But I'm scared of one thing:
    Finding myself alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive View Post
    I am! But I'm scared of one thing:
    Finding myself alone.
    Don't be. You'll find someone else. The fear of being alone is what causes so many people to stay in bad relationships.

Don't be affraid. There're are tons of girls always asking themself why is that nice guy with that bitch. Well now u can say ladies I'm no longer with that bitch!! ENJOY your freedom. We've all been there and got past it and so will you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive View Post
    Today, as I said I called the mother asked her for a meeting, appointment at their house at 4 pm, went their with my ring.
    Told the mother everything, showed her the ring, the girl came and she was boiling, maybe the fact I told the "truth" to the mother hurt her.

At a certain point the discussion she started screaming and her mom calming her down, while I wasn't reacting, when I understood it was impossible to carry on, took my keys, my ring, and told them I'm sorry but I gotta go.
    Woke up from the sofa, turned my back, hear the mother asking me to stay but I was already out, the girl was running behind me, I reached my car, and she opened the right door, shooting at me and she took over my watch (I wear it in my right hand), a rush of blood came from my hand, she gave me a punch on my face, and she hurt me with my watch (which is a heavy one) on my knee...
    With blood on my face, hand and knee, I was telling myself "don't react or you'll be in big big trouble", the mother came, saw her daughter hitting me, tried to calm her, I finally arrived to go...

My watch is still there, the mom told me she'll return it to me... Don't want my Rolex to stay there. Don't want to hear of them again...
    This discussion went from a "ask a woman" to "broken heart" in 2 days.

But I feel deep inside of me, that it's the right decision...
    I am sorry to read that all of this happened to you. You sound like a very kind person and do not deserve to have a person like her do that to you. One good thing came of it--you see her true personality and you do not have to spend the rest of your life in it. You WILL find a great person...just give it time and enjoy being single. I was single for one year for the first time in my adult life and it gave me time to understand myself, better myself, date and seek someone that I thought would be compatible and worthwhile. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Don't be. You'll find someone else. The fear of being alone is what causes so many people to stay in bad relationships.
    Exactly what happened to me indeed...
    What an amazing forum!!! Thank God I found it (you members)

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I am sorry to read that all of this happened to you. You sound like a very kind person and do not deserve to have a person like her do that to you. One good thing came of it--you see her true personality and you do not have to spend the rest of your life in it. You WILL find a great person...just give it time and enjoy being single. I was single for one year for the first time in my adult life and it gave me time to understand myself, better myself, date and seek someone that I thought would be compatible and worthwhile. Take care.
    Thanks Lesa

Quote Originally Posted by someonelse View Post
    Don't be affraid. There're are tons of girls always asking themself why is that nice guy with that bitch. Well now u can say ladies I'm no longer with that bitch!! ENJOY your freedom. We've all been there and got past it and so will you.
    Yes I know, and like Lesa said, it would be maybe better to stay alone for a bit, just to know myself better, know what I want better, and not to live this again.
    And I hope (most of all) not to fall in an interminable series of "one night stands": temptation is knocking on my doors everyday...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gold-digging bitch. No amount of sex is worth that headache. That is all.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'd like to understand WHY the violence (physical)...
    I start feeling guilty again... My God, will this ever stop in my mind?
    Dorénavant, je préfère être seul que mal accompagné.

Sometimes a buildup of emotions lead to physical expression of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Sometimes a buildup of emotions lead to physical expression of it.
    Can it be "passion" (love)?
    Dorénavant, je préfère être seul que mal accompagné.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast