+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby?

I have four options.

1. Have sex the way we have it now.

2. Have sex and me pull out (still a chance of pregnancy)

3. Have sex with a condom (and I will never get off... have never gotten off with a condom)

4. Don't have sex

I won't be done with school for eight years at least. The option of not having sex for eight years is not going to happen. I'm not going to get off with a condom and sex without orgasming is silly. Both options 1 and 2 leave a chance of her getting pregnant. I don't know what else there is.

I know that I can't plan for how difficult raising a child would be. That's obvious. I won't know until I have one.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are still a student, how will you pay for a baby? They are *really* expensive, you know... even the healthy ones.

I wouldn't do it. And for the record, I have two fantastic kids - much better than I deserved, in fact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I have four options.

1. Have sex the way we have it now.

2. Have sex and me pull out (still a chance of pregnancy)

3. Have sex with a condom (and I will never get off... have never gotten off with a condom)

4. Don't have sex
    There is option 5. A combination of options. You can also try going for ultra sensitive condoms, they are better than nothing.

Also things like implanon reduce the risk of pregnancy quite considerably. They are safer than pills because dosage is automatic (google implanon).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

II can't use a condom. I don't feel anything. I've tried multiple brands and kinds but a condom doesn't allow me to get off and at times I can't even feel the penetration. The only safe options is to not have sex and that isn't happening.
    Wow, I wasn't expecting you to say that is the reason for not using condoms...That is definitely a male answer.

Then I say I can't use birth control. I don't want to take a pill everyday, or risk forgetting.

I will be able to make a decent amount of money in March when I finish the first year of my program. When my gf finishes grad school, she'll be bringing in $70k, so that won't be much of an issue either.

The point is, we are not actively trying to have a baby right now, but I'm not refraining from sex for even two years. So no matter what it will be risky until then.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Wow, I wasn't expecting you to say that is the reason for not using condoms...That is definitely a male answer.

Then I say I can't use birth control. I don't want to take a pill everyday, or risk forgetting.
    What's wrong with my answer? Sex is different for women. It's a better feeling for you the whole time. The main part of sex for the man is the climax.. the orgasm.. which lasts a whole three seconds. What's the point of me using a condom, not getting off, and then stopping? That will kill my dick with all that teasing.

I'm not going to get off with a condom and sex without orgasming is silly.
    What! That's a new one for me. Sex is not the same as masturbating. Whatever happened to passion and bonding?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    There is option 5. A combination of options. You can also try going for ultra sensitive condoms, they are better than nothing.

Also things like implanon reduce the risk of pregnancy quite considerably. They are safer than pills because dosage is automatic (google implanon).
    I've tried ultra thin and ultra sensitive. I don't know what it is, but condoms don't work for me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will be able to make a decent amount of money in March when I finish the first year of my program. When my gf finishes grad school, she'll be bringing in $70k, so that won't be much of an issue either.

The point is, we are not actively trying to have a baby right now, but I'm not refraining from sex for even two years. So no matter what it will be risky until then.
    Be a smart guy, and avoid pregnancy until she finishes grad school. If she gets pregnant during grad school, you will not make enough money to support your family and pay for her education.

EDIT: have intercourse with the condom, and let her finish you off orally.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What! That's a new one for me. Sex is not the same as masturbating.
    Obviously it's not the same. One thing involves my hand. The other involves a vagina. The end goal of both is ultimately the same.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Be a smart guy, and avoid pregnancy until she finishes grad school. If she gets pregnant during grad school, you will not make enough money to support your family and pay for her education.
    So what is your suggestion? Avoid sex for two years? I can suggest that to her and she will be 100% against it.

Google Implanon, it will help you
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

So what is your suggestion? Avoid sex for two years? I can suggest that to her and she will be 100% against it.
    Maybe get use to the condoms? If you had always used condoms your penis would have adapted possibly by now or she can finish you off in other ways perhaps. You went without condoms so of course it will be hard to go back now. Sorry, but you set yourself up in the trap.

First of all, I've tried many times with a condom... it just doesn't work.

Secondly, I've never been able to get off orally. Maybe it's just hard for me to get off? I wasn't able to get off even before I started having sex without a condom on.

And I'm not going to have sex just so she can finish me off with her hand... if that was the case I might as well do it myself since I can do it better anyways.

And about the Implanon, that would be only if she would even consider doing that. I don't know how she'll feel about having something put inside of her.

I don't know how she'll feel about having something put inside of her.
    I'm so bad...You are making it so tempting...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast