+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MS. Jane's Class of CLASSIC MOVES

It really depends on a guy you're trying to woo. Actually I never really have to do much, and I prefer to be naturally sexy and smart of course. It usually happens so that the guy is the one trying to flirt. However if I see I a guy I (like a classmate but not a total stranger) would just come up to him or sit at his table and ask something. Trick is DON'T try to talk about classes, homework, or anything that has to do with whatever activity you're both involved in - first of all that's SO tacky, secondly, an insecure guy might think you're not really interested in him, but in whatever you're asking him about. Just come up to him, smile, and say something innocent and friendly like "hey there, I've noticed you around" and then add something like "you've great ---" or "you look like ---" or just something nice, just don't be too pushy. And finally don't spend too much time with him once you've managed to come up to him. Ask a few questions, giggle a little bit and leave as quickly and confidently as you came up to him. Make sure you're the first one who walks away (unless you're both very interested, obviously). Just don't make up stupid and obvious excuses for starting a conversation, be honest, he'll appreciate that.

As to the art of seduction. Well, that's pretty easy, just make sure you're relaxed and in a good mood (another attractive quality). Sit up straight cuving your back so that he can take a glimpse of those sexy dimples above your butt (but not the butt crack! gross), look straight into his eyes with a smile on your face, caress your legs a little bit...oh you know it all.

Some major DON'Ts:

- DON'T boast about all the guys that are supposedly in love with you and how popular and pretty you are in general (Desperate Woman Syndrome, also Attention Whore)
    - DON'T say bad things about people. You want to leave a pleasant impression on him, right? If you constantly bitch he might not want to hang out with you next time he's got spare time, instead he'll call that one girl who is always nice and friendly.
    - Don't wear too much lipstick or foundation (or powder - NO to powder!). He wants to see a naturally beautiful girl, so that he won't be sweating about waking up with you one day and seeing your face without make-up.
    - Don't wear trashy jewelry or outfits. NO plastic earrings or trashy acsessories in neon colors! Don't wear too much jewelry at all times (like rings on top of one another). Some guys don't even like jewelry that's not pure silver (like hoop earrings).
    - DON'T wear shoes with really thick heels, or worse off chunks!
    -
    I have it all. Including kino.

And finally don't spend too much time with him once you've managed to come up to him. Ask a few questions, giggle a little bit and leave as quickly and confidently as you came up to him.
    Very smooth! Ladies that one sounds like it should work pretty well. I know I'd probably fall for it! (wanting to know and talk more but not getting the chance to)
    Don't wear too much lipstick or foundation (or powder - NO to powder!). He wants to see a naturally beautiful girl, so that he won't be sweating about waking up with you one day and seeing your face without make-up.
    Plus the added bonus that if it's a very special night out (once you've started dating) you put on just a tad more makeup and completely blow his mind when he sees you really done up for the first time. I love a girl that has a natural beauty, but then can really sock it to you when she gets the urge to do so.
    As to the art of seduction. Well, that's pretty easy, just make sure you're relaxed and in a good mood (another attractive quality). Sit up straight cuving your back so that he can take a glimpse of those sexy dimples above your butt (but not the butt crack! gross), look straight into his eyes with a smile on your face, caress your legs a little bit...oh you know it all.
    One thing that I always liked was when they put their elbows on the table and rest their chin in their hands smiling. Don't know why but that always got me (maybe it's caused it made the cleavage better by slightly squeezing those mammory glands together? ....)

Alexi

I think if a woman is really attracted to a guy she knows what to do...plain and simple.

Of course there are those who dont have a single clue...such as me in certain situations...but for the most part I am who I am and I dont have to put out some damn show...I find it easier to be myself than I dont have to constantly put on a charade and remember to be somebody else...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Sheesh Killer...that's a lot of work to woo a guy.

I've got an easier tip for anyone who wants to woo me.

Show up.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Lol. It's not work... it's more like fun. Being a woman is very exciting.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I second that one Killa!!!!

I totally agree with you KillerBabe

hmmmm no wonder women are interesting
    Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Get a grip!

We're always interestin'.. LoL..

Stimulus for male brains
    Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Get a grip!

Whatever that is.. LoL..

knew that one would go over her head...so you think were just here for your pleasure uh Kawa??

Well did you think it could be the other way around???

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shiet.. i hate to admit it but i believe in the back of their mines, women do possess a lot of power. they get us guys to do some dumb things, but there are also those that subject themselves to the control of their men. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

"knew that one would go over head..."
    What do you mean by that.. God.. Just because I'm stupid.. Mahh...

girl-sometimes things are said that you just dont get or understand in here-I didnt say youre stupid-but its bound to happen you wont get it at times...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast